Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling News & Rumours Thread ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Cheslea Green has called her out too...

https://twitter.com/imchelseagreen/status/1216058204238630912?s=21

Stories around the internet of Tessa Blanchard being a gowl, for lack of a better word, are common enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

J. Marston wrote: »
    Cheslea Green has called her out too...

https://twitter.com/imchelseagreen/status/1216058204238630912?s=21

Stories around the internet of Tessa Blanchard being a gowl, for lack of a better word, are common enough.

Aye yeah I'm aware of the stories and not a fan, but the accusation of racism is new to me. Gowl is putting it kindly.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,542 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Well I'd heard of the stories about tessa from when she was starting out but I saw an interview of hers recently and she seemed very nice. Well like father(biological) like daughter it seems. If the stories are true then the apple didn't fall very far.

Edit: btw I'm in no way saying tully Blanchard is or was a racist. I'm saying he wasn't the nicest guy to be around and his gimmick and real life Tully weren't much different. I was referring to the Chelsea green tweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

The word on Tessa was always WWE wouldn't take her because she was a headache.

I've read rumours like the above before and while I can't attest to the veracity of any of them, that she is as talented as she is - and I think she is great - and neither AEW nor WWE have been talked about as wanting to take her would seem to indicate there is something in the rumours.

Her Dad was always a salty prick.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,888 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/report-wwe-slated-to-hold-international-ppv-in-february

UK PPV ??

If so they might announce it tomorrow night during NXT UK takeover ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

PTH2009 wrote: »
    https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/report-wwe-slated-to-hold-international-ppv-in-february

UK PPV ??

Think it’s just Saudi event 20th is a Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 37,888 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

sky88 wrote: »
    Think it’s just Saudi event 20th is a Thursday

Saudi events are usually after mania ???

A fundraiser Aussie PPV for the Australian wildfires is another one touted

• Registered Users Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭ThePott

Yeah not sure if it's a Saudi one.
    Was thinking Australia alright, reckon it will definitely be one of those House Show PPVs either way

Monokne wrote: »
    The word on Tessa was always WWE wouldn't take her because she was a headache.

I've read rumours like the above before and while I can't attest to the veracity of any of them, that she is as talented as she is - and I think she is great - and neither AEW nor WWE have been talked about as wanting to take her would seem to indicate there is something in the rumours.

Her Dad was always a salty prick.

The interview I referenced early she was asked why she wasn't signed to WWE at the time and she didn't know but said it was a blessing and it's worked out better.

Salty prick is being kind. Meanwhile magnum TA seems to be the complete opposite. Btw it's just an allegation(albeit a very serious one) ATM but the fact that Chelsea green replied fast doesn't prove it's true but doesn't help.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭LibSuperstar

A third wrestler has chimed in so it doesn't look too good.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

UK PPV ??

It’ll probably be Canada or Saudi.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

About a dozen women have come out now and confirmed stories about her being awful, including the woman who she was racist towards...

https://twitter.com/LaAbusadoradePR/status/1216086657268580353

I don't know how you come back from calling a black person the n-word and spitting in their face. Calling the person the word is one thing but spitting in their face? That is some sub-human shít.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Well Tessa's hit back at Chelsea Green..

EOBiVRUW4AAYqLm?format=jpg&name=900x900

J. Marston wrote: »
    About a dozen women have come out now and confirmed stories about her being awful, including the woman who she was racist towards...

https://twitter.com/LaAbusadoradePR/status/1216086657268580353

I don't know how you come back from calling a black person the n-word and spitting in their face. Calling the person the word is one thing but spitting in their face? That is some sub-human shít.

In fairness when I was younger my dad told me hitting a woman was not okay and also spitting in general but spitting at someone is not okay.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

La Parka (not the one who was in WCW) died as a result of the injuries he sustained in a match last year.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/2020/1/12/21062143/la-parka-dies-lucha-libre-legend-aaa

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Angron wrote: »
    La Parka (not the one who was in WCW) died as a result of the injuries he sustained in a match last year.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/2020/1/12/21062143/la-parka-dies-lucha-libre-legend-aaa

Thanks for clearing that up. Only remember La Parka from WCW and didn't realize there was another La Parka so thought it was the same one.

The La Parka name is really confusing, saw a Reddit comment trying to explain all the La Parka history.

"The La Parka name/gimmick has quite a wild history. There's been atleast 3 mini versions named La Parkita and there was a La Parca in the 80's. The original Volador(L.A. Park's nephew) is Super Parka. The La Parka who died here was also La Parka Jr. for a while.

The two La Parka's faced off in a feud about a decade ago in AAA.

L.A. Park's sons wrestle and are Hijo de L.A. Park and L.A. Park Jr.

La Parka's son is currently Karis La Momia Jr.(La Parka is the 2nd Karis La Momia, so he should technically be Karis La Momia II Jr.) and is supposed to take up the La Parka Jr. gimmick at some point, which would technically make him La Parka Jr II.

There's also been 4 people who played La Parka Negra and there was a mini version too.

Let's not even get into Sepulcro, who is basically a La Parka clone."

UK PPV ?? If so they might announce it tomorrow night during NXT UK takeover ??

PWInsider reporting that February 20th is in fact the next Saudi event.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,179 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Messed up about the Tessa thing.
    I wonder if her attitude, which surely is a known thing to those who know her within wrestling, have any impact of WWE offering her a deal?

You think they'd be all over her. Young. The blanhard name. A good worker. Unless her horrible attitude is a well known factor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,531 ✭✭✭savemejebus

I wonder if her attitude, which surely is a known thing to those who know her within wrestling, have any impact of WWE offering her a deal?

You think they'd be all over her. Young. The blanhard name. A good worker. Unless her horrible attitude is a well known factor.

Read on Reddit that they turned her down over a combination of poor behaviour during the first Mae Young Classic and turning up and causing a fuss at the performance center when she was going out with Ricochet

I think I read she was banned from the PC for a time. I agree with you triple H normally would be all over signing a kid of the four horsemen. It made no sense at the time as I wasn’t aware of her attitude issues. I found it funny the people defending her being a racist because she dated richochet.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,842 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

With RoH, I'd say at this point it's like when cast members become producers on a tv show after so many years as a way to negotiate more money. Scurll must be one of the longest guys there now.

You would think that.
    Like he asked for a bit too much money but hey, want this bookers job too? :pac:

Isn't Bully Ray a booker too? A bad idea having active wrestlers as bookers in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Johnny Sausage

A bad idea having active wrestlers as bookers in my opinion.

hopefully we dont get another Fingerpoke of Doom

hopefully we dont get another Fingerpoke of Doom

LOL.
    It will go down in history. Nash is some git. lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭jface187

Meltzer has said Marty is part of the booking team not head booker. Delirious is still the head booker, but see how long that lasts. Bully Ray seems to book his own storylines. Based on what Meltzer has said that Marty got main roster WWE money to stay with ROH and this part of ROH plan to come back strong.

Ok this is fecking disgusting... but people are saying there that there is audio of Tessa Blanchard taking a crap for a fan who has some dirty kinky fetish. Like selling him the audio. The same as crap (pun intended) that another female nxt wrestler was doing. But I guess this guy wants to hear and not just see lol!

... fu*k off.... that's mental.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭weareallmarks

eh............................. the things independant wrestlers have done for money, this is just the tip of the ice berg.

Ok this is fecking disgusting... but people are saying there that there is audio of Tessa Blanchard taking a crap for a fan who has some dirty kinky fetish. Like selling him the audio. The same as crap (pun intended) that another female nxt wrestler was doing. But I guess this guy wants to hear and not just see lol!

... fu*k off.... that's mental.

Advertisement