Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is somebody who you inexplicably love?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Champagne Sally

Philip Glenister, I love that man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Duane Dibbley

Clint Eastwood

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Ivan Yates. I'd probably scream and run away (in a good way) if I ever met him.

I met him years ago and he was a lovely man, worked with him a bit. He seems to have let the shock jock persona take over in recent years.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Sharon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Nothing inexplicable about that, dude. She’s a complete fox.
    This will go the way of all such threads - the "inexplicable" and "unusual" falling by the wayside early on, and becoming just "people I like or don't like".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭monty_python

stefanie preissner

I'd drag my balls over 6 miles of broken glass just to smell the exhaust fumes of the car that drives her knickers to the laundry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

Sarah McInerney.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Sarah McInerney.
    Oh, you've just opened a can of worms there:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

Why? is she not easy on they eye & the ear?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Niamh from fair city, although I'm likely confusing love with lust. A divil in the sack I'd say, but I wouldn't have the head for looking at her cranky mug post coitus.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

He's obviously a knob but I absolutely love Mario Balotelli, Touch of madness to him that you simply don't see in professional sports let alone football.

Also love old Prince Philip. Like your racist Granddad

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭Greyfox

Arnold Schwarzenegger, still a legend

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Stan27

elon musk. think he is brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Why? is she not easy on they eye & the ear?
    I'd agree but she came in for a lot of stick on the radio forum previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

A writer called Cat Marnell. She wrote a memoir called How to Murder your Life. It's aimed at women, but I read it and fell a bit in love with her. She's a paradox. She's so perfect - hilarious, stunning and very intelligent - and yet so incredibly flawed at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

David Attenborough and Carl Sagan would be my top two lovers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

If you're on Instagram he has possibly the most adorable account on there.

Oh thank you. I'll have a look :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Cillian Murphy

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

David Mitchell and Louis Walsh

• Registered Users Posts: 24,816 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Cina wrote: »
    Cristiano Ronaldo.

He's more than likely a sociopath, but his dedication to his profession is absolutely insane and in that regard he's a very admirable sportsperson for young people. Plus, he did play for Utd.

It’s been unreal to live in a time when two of simply the greatest players ever, even sports people ever in terms of their talent, desire and will to win, have played the game at the same time, same league. Been a privilege in fact. Devastatingly entertaining, skillful and competitive, each with a unique brilliance. We will miss them when they hang up their boots, there will be a MASSIVE void in the sport and sport full stop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,613 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Jurgen Klopp, just love his charisma and passion for the game, he is infectious

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

She, Lauren Bacall, Katharine Hepburn, Jane Russell, Joan Crawford, all those tough classic Hollywood broads - I think of them as the female versions of Mitchum et al. Could be awful people but just hilarious.

Hepburn was very different to those others with perhaps the exception of bacall , in no way a beauty and a ball busting feminist to boot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭tastyt

Miley Cyrus

Greg Davies. I love that man.

He's a lot older than me, sort of oddly tall and he once described his body as looking like it was carved from a budget block of ham but.. damn I still would!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Niamh from fair city, although I'm likely confusing love with lust. A divil in the sack I'd say, but I wouldn't have the head for looking at her cranky mug post coitus.

My other half used to work in brown thomas in Dublin, Niamh used to frequent regularly and was forever playing the " don't you know who I am" card in order to get discount deals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭jr86

Piers Morgan - I think he's great entertainment on GMB and love how he riles up all the social justice warriors on Twitter

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Tyson Fury - especially when he starts singing Aerosmith, he is a living legend. The Batman suits.... we need more people like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,517 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Regina Spektor.

Quirky, very talented, deep thinking and I imagine to be incredibly good natured, loving and kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Rachel Reilly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,554 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Good way or figuring out who doesn't know the meaning of 'inexplicably'.

Advertisement