Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa [Mod Warning on post #1 - updated 08/08/19]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,285 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    :pac: funny

like the rest of the far right lovers here you ask for evidence and then ignore it when provided. the only word i can think of to describe that is tr.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

like the rest of the far right lovers here you ask for evidence and then ignore it when provided. the only word i can think of to describe that is tr.....

I can see why the looney left would consider that "evidence" just like how Trump is a russian agent

• Registered Users Posts: 16,505 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

no, no, no. again you didnt read the post you responded to so i wont be bothering you further.

Hilarious.

You have no proof and now you're attempting to make me look unreasonable when I ask you for proof.

I can see why the looney left would consider that "evidence" just like how Trump is a russian agent

so quotes from trump about dictators are not proof that he supports dictators. what exactly would constitute proof?

You have provided no evidence here of anything.

• Advertisement

nullzero wrote: »
    Hilarious.

You have no proof and now you're attempting to make me look unreasonable when I ask you for proof.

anybody who supports violence against peaceful protesters is unreasonable.

You have provided no evidence here of anything.

i provided quotes from trump himself in which he supports dictators doing dictator things.

Fair enough.

Your quandary is proving that there are "Fascist Troops" on the ground sent there by Donald Trump.

Fair enough.

Your quandary is proving that there are "Fascist Troops" on the ground sent there by Donald Trump.

my quandary is trying to have a rational discussion with somebody who thinks violence against protesters is ok. i dont know what I was thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,050 ✭✭✭joeguevara

so quotes from trump about dictators are not proof that he supports dictators. what exactly would constitute proof?

I actually did a media bias check on the publication and it came out with flying colours. While it is considered to use moderately loaded words on occasion, it has never failed a fact check. The only reason, I can assume it was found to be funny by some posters is that he was praising the actions of some dictators e.g. philipines president on drugs but that doesn't mean he loves all dictators. Is it possible that he has said bad things about dictators too and you could have an article quoting ten examples with the point being that he hates dictators?

• Advertisement

i provided quotes from trump himself in which he supports dictators doing dictator things.

You provided a link to a president being diplomatic.

Plenty of American presidents have said nice things about bad people over the years.

joeguevara wrote: »
    I actually did a media bias check on the publication and it came out with flying colours. While it is considered to use moderately loaded words on occasion, it has never failed a fact check. The only reason, I can assume it was found to be funny by some posters is that he was praising the actions of some dictators e.g. philipines president on drugs but that doesn't mean he loves all dictators. Is it possible that he has said bad things about dictators too and you could have an article quoting ten examples with the point being that he hates dictators?

well then go ahead and link to such an article. that would be a reasonable response. a response that basically consists of LOL is beyond retarded.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

many US presidents have praised / said not mean things about dictators to prevent diplomatic incidents.

Our own president praised multiple dictators (Castro and Chavez)

does it make Michael D a fascist.

my quandary is trying to have a rational discussion with somebody who thinks violence against protesters is ok. i dont know what I was thinking.

I never said that violence against protestors is OK.

Please quote where I stated that.

Also you still haven't provided a shred of evidence relating to these "fascist troops"of yours.

Then you wouldn't be a fan of Antifa would you?:rolleyes:

I'm aware that China is communist... But Trump leans heavily to the right and praises leaders who suppress their opposition, that's the key point he focuses on. He enjoys military displays of force and has ran on a campaign of extreme nationalism. On top of that, the only leaders he really admires are dictators. So fascistic tendencies is a reasonable description. Anyway, not discussing this further as you don't really seem to want a discussion.
    Care to back any of that nonsense up?
    You provided a link to a president being diplomatic.

Plenty of American presidents have said nice things about bad people over the years.

I have included all the relevant posts as i know you have a problem with comprehension. a poster asked for proof that trump loves dictators. I provided such proof. and it wasn't just general praise. it was praise for specific acts that anybody who isn't a far right fanatic would find objectionable. is that clearer for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,050 ✭✭✭joeguevara

well then go ahead and link to such an article. that would be a reasonable response. a response that basically consists of LOL is beyond retarded.

Actually I agree with that.

Then you wouldn't be a fan of Antifa would you?:rolleyes:

nothing peaceful about the far right.

nothing peaceful about the far right.

Far right = Trump supporter?

Far right = Trump supporter?

there does seem to be a lot of overlap. not all trump supporters are far right but all of the far right definitely support trump. at least in the US

• Advertisement

I have included all the relevant posts as i know you have a problem with comprehension. a poster asked for proof that trump loves dictators. I provided such proof. and it wasn't just general praise. it was praise for specific acts that anybody who isn't a far right fanatic would find objectionable. is that clearer for you?

I don't see this as something unique to one American president. There are plenty of examples of similar behaviour in the past by other presidents.

Can we have some proof of your Fascist troops and me supporting violence against protesters now?

I hate to bring it up but seeing you felt the need to be rude to me at the beginning of your above post I feel its only fair I ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Antifa protesters targeting and attacking reporters & live streamers now to get them out of the area in which the "protests" are in. A part of me hopes Antifa clears the area of live streams etc so that troops will cop on to this and engage with the dummies and end their tantrums.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1288048377586884609

I don't see this as something unique to one American president. There are plenty of examples of similar behaviour in the past by other presidents.

Can we have some proof of your Fascist troops and me supporting violence against protesters now?

I hate to bring it up but seeing you felt the need to be rude to me at the beginning of your above post I feel its only fair I ask.

pointing out your poor reading comprehension is not being rude. it is being honest.

pointing out your poor reading comprehension is not being rude. it is being honest.

OK so me pointing out that you are being truculent and evasive won't offend you then?

So can you provide quotes from me stating that I support violence against protesters and some form of proof supporting your hypothesis that there are Fascist Troops in America?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

The desparate logic :D

Ed7J_KgU0AArGvC?format=png&name=900x900

OK, so can you provide quotes from me stating that I support violence against protesters and some form of proof supporting your hypothesis that there are Fascist Troops in America?

i could but, like i said earlier, what is the point? you wouldn't understand it.

Antifa white man stabs black Trump supporter.

https://www.rt.com/usa/495842-portland-black-trump-supporter-stabbed/

i could but, like i said earlier, what is the point? you wouldn't understand it.

I wouldn't understand you posting quotes of me stating I support violence against protesters?

The quotes don't exist because I never said anything like that.

There are no fascist troops in America either.

You have made claims you cannot back up and now you're scrambling to take the intellectual and moral high ground whilst doing nothing no prove what you are saying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Biker79

Fascism, has only ever arisen during times of economic depression, when state institutions break down and food/ energy become scarce.

During the depression of the 20s/30s in the US, facism never became a problem. So why would it suddenly be a problem when Trump gets elected ? During a time when the US is one of the wealthiest countries in the world, with one of the highest standards of living, under no military threat from anyone. Also consider the system of governance is designed to prevent such an eventuality. So many checks and balances and favourable circumstances, it makes absolutely no sense.

Where it does make sense is when we consider facism as a partisan fabrication promulgated by the communists\ marxists\ leftist media and swallowed by some extraordinarily impressionable people, who cannot distinguish between libertarianism/ conservatism and fascism, nor understand the material circumstances that they live in. The motive here is political.

It is really a problem of personal development for a cohort of badly educated ( yet relatively well off ) young people, who make up the ranks of Antifa/ BLM. If they had something intelligent to say while being peaceful and respectful of private property, people might listen to them.

• Advertisement

Charged with felony assault and bail set at 250k

Makes a mockery of the notion that it was a cut and dry act of self defence.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement