Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Prime Day 2019 (15th & 16th)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

Mondays in GreatUncleBobs sound like a riot!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

The £10 Audible deal has T&C’s that said it lasted the full two days, so kinda wrong for them to pull it like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭NeoRox

KD11 wrote: »
    It dosnt seem to be applying the deal at checkout. Still coming up as full price. Any solution to this?

This is happening to me with everything I try to buy on both a business account and a regular one both prime enabled.

I'm after missing out on some IT deals for work I would have purchased. CS not interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭teachinggal123

Is there an additional discount if you buy two Fire HD 8 tablets?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

gmisk wrote: »
    Get onto live chat ....they might give you some money back
    That was with audible though, I had cancelled it initially and could prove it, but seemingly there are 2 audibles, one being in America or something like that that wasn’t cancelled.
    That was a couple of years ago, do they even do live chat anymore.

Back on track, the 4K stick is well worth a punt as it can be side loaded too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

In relation yo the audible error;
    are people using same card for two accounts? This may be the problem.
    I am going to try different cards today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,462 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Millem wrote: »
    In relation yo the audible error;
    are people using same card for two accounts? This may be the problem.
    I am going to try different cards today :)

I used different cards and addresses. Worked on one, not the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,240 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

That was with audible though, I had cancelled it initially and could prove it, but seemingly there are 2 audibles, one being in America or something like that that wasn’t cancelled.
    That was a couple of years ago, do they even do live chat anymore.

Back on track, the 4K stick is well worth a punt as it can be side loaded too
    There is still live chat on the audible site I used it yesterday.
    But the fact you let it run for years will play against you...did you download audio books in that time?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

gmisk wrote: »
    There is still live chat on the audible site I used it yesterday.
    But the fact you let it run for years will play against you...did you download audio books in that time?
    Nah, just never check my account, and you're right I think was audible chat I was on to, money back in account in minutes mind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Krombopulos Michael

Eufy RoboVac 11C back on sale £169.99

I have one of these from the last sale and love it.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,180 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Anyone got a link for the £80 top up that give you the £8 free? Can't seem to find it.

Audible one gone for me too btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Blink XT 3 cameras for £129 went really popular last time, was 50£ for one.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B075RK1DJT/

Lightening deal almost gone.

80£ top up offer:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/b?node=16749737031&pf_rd_p=4a9a15e5-462c-4dff-9b24-3577cbce8129&pf_rd_r=EKJ5TKT7P207WNCNCS0T

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

Does anyone know if you can view the feed from a blink on a echo show 5?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

Eufy RoboVac 11C back on sale £169.99

I have one of these from the last sale and love it.

Just pulled the trigger on this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

elcosmito wrote: »
    does anyone with prime account can check price of this for me?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ADJ-1237000157-Focus-Spot-One/dp/B01L77PJ6E/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=adj+spot&qid=1563207213&s=musical-instruments&sr=1-1

it was at some stage for less then 200 then when i added to the basket went up to regular price

I am seeing this at 139.64!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

MoodeRator wrote: »
    I am seeing this at 139.64!!!

Yup, me too.

One left in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

dan786 wrote: »
    Blink XT 3 cameras for £129 went really popular last time, was 50£ for one.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B075RK1DJT/

Lightening deal almost gone.

80£ top up offer:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/b?node=16749737031&pf_rd_p=4a9a15e5-462c-4dff-9b24-3577cbce8129&pf_rd_r=EKJ5TKT7P207WNCNCS0T

Think I got one of the last ones here. The price went straight up after I checked out

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

The £10 discount for installing assistant. Is that valid on that browser only or anywhere on your account? Mine seems to have vanished.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Crap. I never realized that. I must have ordered something and clicked a box or something so. Disaster. That’s a LOT of money on absolutely nothing.

Customer service are great, you’ll probably get most back!

dingding wrote: »
    elcosmito wrote: »
    does anyone with prime account can check price of this for me?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ADJ-1237000157-Focus-Spot-One/dp/B01L77PJ6E/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=adj+spot&qid=1563207213&s=musical-instruments&sr=1-1

it was at some stage for less then 200 then when i added to the basket went up to regular price

FYI, that is now down to just under £140

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

sweetie wrote: »
    The £10 discount for installing assistant. Is that valid on that browser only or anywhere on your account? Mine seems to have vanished.

contact them and they will apply it....it still shows on my addon but cannot use it...they refunded amount on my card !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

10 GBP audible/10 GBP amazon assitance/8 GBP on 80 topup -- Amazon has to be the best out there in terms of promotions !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭ablelocks

10 GBP audible/10 GBP amazon assitance/8 GBP on 80 topup -- Amazon has to be the best out there in terms of promotions !

if setting up and using a new account to avail of these, do you have to use a new/different payment card too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

i just got on to them on chat and they automatically added the £5 for installing the app. They did it without asking any questions !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭slegs

wawaman wrote: »
    i just got on to them on chat and they automatically added the £5 for installing the app. They did it without asking any questions !

They have great customer service. The benchmark for all others. We had a Shark vacuum go kaput 2 months after the manufacturer warranty expired. We had bought it on Amazon so went back to them to complain. After a small bit of back and forth they allowed us to return it and refunded the full amount.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,180 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Do the amazon assistant and £80 top up discounts stack or do they only apply to separate transactions? I can see my amazon assistant one is applying but no sign of the £8 off.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Rega

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Do the amazon assistant and £80 top up discounts stack or do they only apply to separate transactions? I can see my amazon assistant one is applying but no sign of the £8 off.

I can't see the £8 top up either. My gift card balance is showing £80

Rega wrote: »
    I can't see the £8 top up either. My gift card balance is showing £80

Ah my balance is £88 now, for some reason I was expecting to see the £8 come off the transaction but that makes sense now. Sickened I missed the audible one now.

Did you enable the extra £8 offer before topping up?

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Rega

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Ah my balance is £88 now, for some reason I was expecting to see the £8 come off the transaction but that makes sense now. Sickened I missed the audible one now.

Did you enable the extra £8 offer before topping up?

It's showing now. All good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Combined Audible , Assistant and Promo 8£ on 4 different accounts. £28 pound on each, got 4 x free 4K firesticks.

Advertisement