Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 year anniversary of the death of Michael Jackson

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,967 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

Fair point. I agree a man sharing a bed with another child is not normal.

However given the context in the link I shared and the fact that Michael Jackson is one of one (nobody on planet earth has ever lived a life anything close to his) I don’t think it was predatory or pedo behaviour.

Also given all the supporting wider evidence that further supports this position.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭lbunnae

Fair enough, I’m not sure he was or wasn't Just my naturally cynical view would be that he was. Haha your username is funny enough in this context.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭MOR316

Whilst it is not normal and morally wrong to be sharing your bed with kids, a post earlier on struck me. There hasn't been an outpouring of accusations. In 5 years since that documentary aired, no one has come forward. That's another thing that sways me towards his innocence.

I also read someone judge him on building an amusement park in his home, on that vast land. Most guys on here if they had that sort of money and had that land would be trying to be Hugh Hefner. I really don't see an issue with a man wanting to build his own amusement park on his own land. Good luck to him. I'd probably squander it on booze and liver transplants.

On a more positive note, I think we can all agree, from an artistic and popularity point of view, any of us who lived through it will never ever see the kind of it again. The fanbase, the success, the hysteria, the strong influence he still holds in culture, music and fashion, the songs, the composition, the videos, the performances. The guy was a one off. Never to be repeated.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I'm reversing judgement untill I have all the facts.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,676 ✭✭✭buried

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,967 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

Very interesting they’re just starting an official biopic for michael jackson to be released in 2024 - some big names in the cast like Miles Teller and it’s directed by Antoine Fuqua.

Advertisement