Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,173 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

DubInMeath wrote: »
    They can try again after they rereg for the umpteenth time.

they had a good run this time.

they had a good run this time.

Yeah sort of sad that some people have no life other than being a tit.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,255 ✭✭✭✭Penn

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Yeah sort of sad that some people have no life other than being a tit.

You talking about a poster or Gemma?

Penn wrote: »
    You talking about a poster or Gemma?

The troll. Gems is in it for the money I'd say among other things. Some could argue that it's not much of a life either of course.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 428 ✭✭blueshade

There is no connection between hate speech laws and quangos. You can have hate speech laws without quangos. Laws are enforced by the Courts, not by quangos.

The Immigrant Council of Ireland and the latest snout in the trough group MASI are dictating these Hate Speech demands. They want any criticism of negative aspects of Black and Muslim behaviour outlawed because that behaviour is getting out of hand and they want to control the narrative. In case you hadn't noticed, the Courts in this country are absurdly lenient on non EU nationals sentenced here, no matter how vile the crime is, a person from say Africa, will be given a shorter sentence simply because they aren't Irish and ''will have a tougher time serving their sentence''.

So go out and rape Mary on her way home from work and leave her for dead in an alley somewhere but we'll knock a few years off your sentence because God love ya you have no family here to visit you in prison.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

blueshade wrote: »
    The Immigrant Council of Ireland and the latest snout in the trough group MASI are dictating these Hate Speech demands. They want any criticism of negative aspects of Black and Muslim behaviour outlawed because that behaviour is getting out of hand and they want to control the narrative. In case you hadn't noticed, the Courts in this country are absurdly lenient on non EU nationals sentenced here, no matter how vile the crime is, a person from say Africa, will be given a shorter sentence simply because they aren't Irish and ''will have a tougher time serving their sentence''.

So go out and rape Mary on her way home from work and leave her for dead in an alley somewhere but we'll knock a few years off your sentence because God love ya you have no family here to visit you in prison.

Just highlighting some lies in your post. You need to back up some of your claims here with evidence. Otherwise you come across as some gullible eejit who reads the Daily Mail and doesn't believe they have an agenda.

optogirl wrote: »
    Just highlighting some lies in your post. You need to back up some of your claims here with evidence. Otherwise you come across as some gullible eejit who reads the Daily Mail and doesn't believe they have an agenda.

Oh dear I've touched a nerve. Now now dear, don't pout and name call just because someone's pointed out some facts that you don't like. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

No, I think we just need to ignore the poster, they're either a racist, a troll, or both.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,499 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Indeed. They're just vague baseless claims that suit the posters agenda.

Gemma and co really have an easy audience at times.

:
    No, I think we just need to ignore the poster, they're either a racist, a troll, or both.

And there it is, the flakes arrive to back each other up and insult anyone who says anything that isn't positive about the brown/black people. It's so predictable it's like shooting fish in a barrel. :D

• Advertisement

The Nal wrote: »
    Indeed. They're just vague baseless claims that suit the posters agenda.

Gemma and co really have an easy audience at times.

Now now Dear, don't associate me with that woman. Try as you might you can't silence debate any longer and it doesn't matter how loud you shout racist, people like you have made that word meaningless, well done, give yourself a slow clap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

Now now Dear, don't associate me with that woman. Try as you might you can't silence debate any longer and it doesn't matter how loud you shout racist, people like you have made that word meaningless, well done, give yourself a slow clap.

debate? :D

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,447 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

blueshade is banned from posting in this thread again

• Registered Users Posts: 16,498 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Debate involves presentation of evidence.
    Statistics, facts or other data to back up your position.

Do you have any?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

Wow, blueshade really went down in a blaze of ignominy, didn't he. Like the fecking Hindenburg.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

I know, right?

I was called a snowflake!

I'm traumatised. Traumatised, I tell you! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

don't be such a sn.....eh nevermind:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Well, here she is harassing an Halal Butchers in Swords for the crime of not selling Ireland's national dish (!) of pig
    What a piece of sh...
    She definitely doesn't need an intervention at all...

As someone in the comments said:
    "In next weeks episode, join us as Gemma visits McDonald's in Omni retail park to demand a cabbage and bacon big mac"

https://twitter.com/Kehoe_colin99/status/1198311710211399685?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭Glebee

Ah FFS, why are people even talking about this nut job. Jesus wept.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭whippet

We were doing so well ignoring her for almost a month now :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Haha Sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Glebee wrote: »
    Ah FFS, why are people even talking about this nut job. Jesus wept.
    Cos she's a kunt and cockroaches like her need to be exposed.

iirc there's an option to unfollow the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 5,437 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

She has me blocked on her twitter and FB, I was careful to not be abusive and I was asking fair questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

She has me blocked on her twitter and FB, I was careful to not be abusive and I was asking fair questions.

I don't believe you. She's always talking about free speech so she wouldn't block someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

I know, right?

I was called a snowflake!

Did you get the Job...?

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/dublin-bar-advertises-for-experienced-snowflake-as-coowner-says-he-was-inspired-by-complaints-from-millennials-38719706.html
    “Other examples where typing skills are required include copious commenting on social media as well as writing strongly-worded letters about all and anything that upset you, and your like-minded outraged social friends,” it adds.

"The ability to drive is desirable, as this role will involve driving most normal people mad.

"Experience in jumping on a bandwagon will be helpful, as is the ability to stay on this bandwagon when the going gets tough," it adds.

The Indo's sub-editor must have been asleep !!! :)

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,437 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Wheety wrote: »
    I don't believe you. She's always talking about free speech so she wouldn't block someone.

Maybe a protest outside her house is in order

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

Apparently she owes RTÉ €20k for loads of footage she used in some video a few years back and hasn’t paid it and they’re after her for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    Well, here she is harassing an Halal Butchers in Swords for the crime of not selling Ireland's national dish (!) of pig
    What a piece of sh...
    She definitely doesn't need an intervention at all...

As someone in the comments said:
    "In next weeks episode, join us as Gemma visits McDonald's in Omni retail park to demand a cabbage and bacon big mac"

https://twitter.com/Kehoe_colin99/status/1198311710211399685?s=20

Kind of like going in to a Christian bakery and demanding they bake a cake with a message supporting gay marriage

• Registered Users Posts: 28,439 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Kind of like going in to a Christian bakery and demanding they bake a cake with a message supporting gay marriage
    Don't remember that livestream - do you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

Don't remember that livestream - do you?

Maybe she should go in to a Christian bakery and demand a homosexual themed cake... She'd get a lot of support round these parts right?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement