Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Ascot - Day 3, 20/06/2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭zpehtsfd

Bookies running for cover on the rest of Frankies rides. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Kauto

The Mig wrote: »
    Why in gods name didn't you inform us before the race? We could've went in with a heavy goat lay of the day special

I did. That horse was raced to sell. The screw was well and truly turned when it made it debut and tightened even further on its second start. This horse might never win again. I wouldnt buy a horse from those lads for any money.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭irish_major

Altair might outrun her odds here. 90s on the machine

Oh boy. IT'S ON!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭jkbkhhho7t

You'd wonder why aidan bothers with Moore when seamie and donnacha do all the work in Ireland for Moore to **** it up on the big day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Whiplash85

Must be a major pain for Ryan Moore looking at Frankies arse the whole time.

Frankie now fav for the remaining 3 races. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,256 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Frankie age 48 showing the boys how to do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Whiplash85 wrote: »
    Must be a major pain for Ryan Moore looking at Frankies arse the whole time.

He was looking from far to far away there. Gave her way to much to do..Still fair play to frankie, he is faultless on the big day really.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Whiplash85

zpehtsfd wrote: »

Bookies are in panic mode. Must have massive liabilities with people backing Frankie blind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

FatRat wrote: »
    Frankie Detorri has form and thats good enough for me.

Sangarius, Star Catcher, Stradivarius treble - MAX bet. What can go wrong.

105/1 treble here :pac:

Would actually back something down the field instead of Stradivarius at 4/6 now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Gosden off the mark at last. He has said that he would prefer better ground for Stradivarius. The price collapse is all around Frankie.

Would actually back something down the field instead of Stradivarius at 4/6 now.

Can you cash out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Thrashssacre

Anyone having betting problems I stuck and ew bet on Capri for the next and the money just vanished and he bet isn’t On my list

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Can you cash out?

Unfortunately I did nothing close to a max bet, was being smart :pac: But had a few pound for the craic. Leaving it play out

At that price you should lay a decent bit off. Would be odds against (w/o Frankie factor).

Anyone having betting problems I stuck and ew bet on Capri for the next and the money just vanished and he bet isn’t On my list

I would say with all the hype with Frankie they are on Defcon 4 at the moment. Stradivarius offered up in loads of doubles all day etc. It could get nasty if he has a 4 timer. I can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Commentator on Sky, don't know who he was, smarmingly talking about how De Sousa hasn't quite the array of tools that Frankie does which is true.

No idea why he would single out SDS though. Frankie, on a far superior book as always, is schooling the lot of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭bludcrazetiger

zpehtsfd wrote: »

only pays 44/1 now - crazy

obviously I had to get involved

3 points on strav
    1 points on the other 2

and 0.5 points 3 fold

this means all 3 will now lose!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Jeez i think im the only person that thinks Capri has a chance. He is utterly unbacked. Hopefully he be remembered as the bookie saviour..:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Commentator on Sky, don't know who he was, smarmingly talking about how De Sousa hasn't quite the array of tools that Frankie does which is true.

No idea why he would single out SDS though. Frankie, on a far superior book as always, is schooling the lot of them.

Spot on. SDS gets all his wins on pigs. One of the best around. Frankie rarely gets it wrong, that's his biggest asset is that he is always picking the right rides given his options.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

A Frankie treble at Ascot.

It was so obvious.

You have to laugh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭PhuckHugh22

Turgenev is an absolute pig of a thing. Anyone backing him in the Brittania at 5/1 or less would want their head examined.

Turgenev is an absolute pig of a thing. Anyone backing him in the Brittania at 5/1 or less would want their head examined.

Your quite right. It is a 30 runner 3 yr old handicap. It should allow for loads of value in the other runners.

Great to see the bookies schittin bricks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Problem being they've shortened up the Frankie ones but not really pushed much out

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭PhuckHugh22

Your quite right. It is a 30 runner 3 yr old handicap. It should allow for loads of value in the other runners.

Great to see the bookies schittin bricks.

You would think that but looking at the runners. Little to anything has gone out in price.
    A joke really.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Spot on. SDS gets all his wins on pigs. One of the best around. Frankie rarely gets it wrong, that's his biggest asset is that he is always picking the right rides given his options.

Aye but fair play to Frankie. It goes under the radar but given he was down and out, and doing celebrity big brother in 2013, his career resurgence is arguably one of the great sporting comebacks of all time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭The Tetrarch

I had Dee Ex Bee at 6.6 and Master of Reality at 205. :(

Hate to be a party pooper but it's time to start laying some favs. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Stradivarius different class there to be fair

Advertisement