Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deathloop

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,863 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Forever forever. PC gaming doesn't rip you off like console subscriptions.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭Cordell

Well yeah, not with games anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,320 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Well I haven't been gaming for a while but I went back playing this game and I love it. Well until I caught Covid.(I'm dying, can't sleep, taste buds gone, it's terrible) but anyway before I got sick I was playing this and figured out how to get the laser gun.

I was always thinking it had something to do with the two machines outside the small room that the laser gun is in. Turns out they had nothing to do with it at all. I was walking around searching and walked into the small room and looked at the drawing on the whiteboard and it just hit me about what I had to do to get it.

I also have the teleporting thing what ever it's called. So far I have killed two missionaries. I got the shift thing in the space place which was a pretty cool environment. And I killed the woman twice in the same building as the laser gun. I killed her twice as I need more points so I could infuse the laser gun when I went back specifically to get the laser gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭radius345

I gave Deathloop a spin there a few weeks back, intrigued by the game but a little confused by the setup initially. I'm hoping it's a case of sticking with it and the progression starts to make a bit more sense? I found there was a lot to take on in the early stages and was put off a bit by that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,376 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Yeah it takes a few loops to finally get in the swing of it and understand its mechanics and progression path. Stick with it!

Advertisement