Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bf is going to uni in England in September and he’s just been awarded a bursary from the college themselves. That’s great, I’m happy for him. But then he turns around says “that’s like you working 144 hours but I’m getting that for doing nothing” :rolleyes: yes, please remind me how some people don’t just have things fall into their laps and how we actually have to work for it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Bf is going to uni in England in September and he’s just been awarded a bursary from the college themselves. That’s great, I’m happy for him. But then he turns around says “that’s like you working 144 hours but I’m getting that for doing nothing” :rolleyes: yes, please remind me how for some people don’t just have things fall into their laps and how we actually have to work for it

Sounds charming

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

People blaming you for their stupidness.I got a message off someone yesterday blaming me on not telling them school hadnt started yet.

Its your child and your business to find out when they are back in school.

I wasnt sure myself a few weeks ago, so i asked.

She actually went to the school with the child and seen there where no cars there.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,581 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

People in relationships who moan almost always about their partner, yet stay with them, despite acknowledging-repeatedly- that they're a twat.
    Especially when there's no children or property involved, so no excuses.

If it's not working, then get out, leave.
    They'll never change, so you need to step away.
    It really is that simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    The fact that RTE have replaced Brendan O’Connor’s Cutting Edge with some show with Keith Barry and a studio audience.

Whenever I see him, all I think of is his last show. 'Bray Knacker'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,905 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Websites that only have an option saying "maybe later" - Piss off. It won't be later. Or ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Hormones ruining your life by making it so much harder losing weight. Of course you put on weight easier because your ovaries encrusted in tiny cysts are being cnutbiscuits. Of course they won't let you shed it easily when you change everything around and work so hard.

Even talked about that at my gyn doctor appointment and it's infuriating.
    I have a low quality female reproductive system to give away for free, any takers?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Good jib!

@LirW

Great! I was looking for a cheap one for spare parts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

I'm going camping this weekend because I didn't get round to it much in the summer. Collected the campervan last night and it's fine inside but the outside had moss growing in all of the grooves.

So I said I'd clean it and I'm not afraid of spiders but the amount of them crawling out of everywhere was like something from Arachnophobia.

Its lashing out too and a giant raindrop landed on my cheek and I instinctively blew it off and it went straight into my eye and I'm wearing mascara.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I went to log into my 365 banking today and had a total brain fart. I couldn't for the life of me remember my login number. I knew the first digit and had a vague notion of the rest so I gave it one attempt, which was wrong. I had to text the bank and get them to send it to me :o I honestly don't know what happened. I log in all the time and it's not like I'm hungover but my mind went completely blank. Wtf brain?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    I went to log into my 365 banking today and had a total brain fart. I couldn't for the life of me remember my login number. I knew the first digit and had a vague notion of the rest so I gave it one attempt, which was wrong. I had to text the bank and get them to send it to me :o I honestly don't know what happened. I log in all the time and it's not like I'm hungover but my mind went completely blank. Wtf brain?

Ever put your phone pin into the card machine in a shop? Yeah, me neither.... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭completedit

Watching Sunday supplement(Sky sports football show) it’s actually so lame. It’s like, it’s just football, it’s fun to talk about but these guys talk about it like it’s the most important thing in the history of ever. They’re smart people so I’m sure they know it’s just football but still, the overly earnest nature of the chat made me turn off after 10 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Tammy! wrote: »
    I'm going camping this weekend because I didn't get round to it much in the summer. Collected the campervan last night and it's fine inside but the outside had moss growing in all of the grooves.

So I said I'd clean it and I'm not afraid of spiders but the amount of them crawling out of everywhere was like something from Arachnophobia.

Its lashing out too and a giant raindrop landed on my cheek and I instinctively blew it off and it went straight into my eye and I'm wearing mascara.

Have a great time :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,027 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

During lunch today I witnessed a teenage boy that I can only stereotype as a little scrote standing about two feet away from a bin, but winding up and pegging a half-empty coke bottle into the river. No wonder the pollution is the way it is.

No rearing on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,905 ✭✭✭✭GBX

New Home wrote: »
    Ever put your phone pin into the card machine in a shop? Yeah, me neither.... :rolleyes:

Or try disabling the house alarm with the phone pin :/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I came out of the shop, sat into the passenger side of the car and then remembered it was just me in the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

I watch a lot of podcasts on youtube,
    gaming and tech related , i find it weird the no of male podcasters who
    have videos, 60 minutes plus, who wear short,s ,and sometimes
    do not wear socks or shoe,s .it,s not attractive at all .
    it would be great if youtube had a dark mode,
    for podcast,s , press a button eg theres just a black screen, where the video is.
    So you can just listen to a show without having to view it at all .
    i put on the show ,and just open a tab, for boards.ie or some other website.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,528 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

My phone screen dimming even though I’ve turned all that “True Tone” nonsense off.

The tide is turning…

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

My phone screen dimming even though I’ve turned all that “True Tone” nonsense off.

Why are you taking a chite in the dark Emmet?

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Have a great time :pac:

Thanks Poochie :)

All set up now. Gonna have a beer and roast some marshmallows.

TA I don't like marshmallows roasted or otherwise :)

• Advertisement

Tammy! wrote: »
    Thanks Poochie :)

All set up now. Gonna have a beer and roast some marshmallows.

TA I don't like marshmallows roasted or otherwise :)

Well have more beer,it will get rid of the aftertaste:p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,013 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I have a drought on me for a bottle of Jameson that's in the cupboard but unfortunately I've no Coke in the house and I can't drink it without Coke :(

To thine own self be true

I have a drought on me for a bottle of Jameson that's in the cupboard but unfortunately I've no Coke in the house and I can't drink it without Coke :(

Order food from justeat and order cans of coke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

I like Jameson neat, it has a very nice flavor.

dubstarr wrote: »

Order food from justeat and order cans of coke
    Ehh, where I live wouldn't even register on the ole GPS at justeat.

I like Jameson neat, it has a very nice flavor.
    I might try a drop with ice.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,236 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Easy Peelers that are not easy to peel. FS :( I just made a right mess and my thumbs hurt

• Registered Users Posts: 4,847 ✭✭✭gifted

VETS...still....

Thieving bluffers......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,644 ✭✭✭storker

gammygils wrote: »
    Easy Peelers that are not easy to peel. FS :( I just made a right mess and my thumbs hurt

"Sweet Easy Peelers". Two lies in three words. Impressive. :)

• Advertisement

dubstarr wrote: »
    Well have more beer,it will get rid of the aftertaste:p

I did. TA I did :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement