Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Sauce is just for variety.
    A lot to be said for plain and simple food, too. It wouldn't make great viewing though since there's no challenge to basic cookery.
    It would be educational to those who wouldn't boil an egg. I know a few lads who have to live out of the chipper when "de woman" goes away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

All these 19 year olds doing the leaving

fussyonion wrote: »
    My fella never opens the feckin window after having a shoite despite me asking, nay, TELLING him umpteen Jaysus times to open it. I'm surprised I still have working nostrils the amount of times I've inhaled his noxious bowel evacuations.
    Open. A. Window.
    Who doesn't know how to open the window after they've had their sh1t?
    Well it was one of yous
    DISGUSTANG

• Registered Users Posts: 13,419 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

My hair falling out. I've always shed like a mofo but this is different. Same thing happened me about two years ago; I went off the Pill for a few months and I lost easily over a third of my hair. Changed to a generic version of my Pill a couple of months ago and now it's started again. It was only starting to feel normal again too :(

I'll change straight back to the branded version of my Pill but I'm still really annoyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

I’m trying to grow out my hair back to its natural brown (I’ve been fake blonde for years) and I’m at that in between stage where the roots are very obvious and very annoying.

Go for the full head shave for a few weeks?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Why do people play music/videos out loud on public transport- or let their kids blare out stuff on their tablet?

Inconsiderate!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,300 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When people puts pressure on a mainly guy to propose/a couple to get engaged. So, they can have a few days out

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

So, they can have a few days out

And then bitch and moan coz they are invited to too many weddings.

Have a spot on the back of my shoulder but because of my sore other shoulder I can't reach it to pop it. Gonna have to ask my wife and she is all nails when squeezing anything.
    Might try and teach one of the kids to do it ;)

When you have to twist off the toothpaste cap instead of just flicking it up and down.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,300 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Everytime I put something in the oven such a pizza or chips I always read the packet no matter how many times I've done. I know the oven is meant to be at 180 but o have to make sure.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Low-calorie coleslaw. Gross. Doesn't even have onions in it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

When you start writing a post, keep editing, and few minutes later realize you have no idea how to fking put it into words what you mean and you're still stuck on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Cooking times on chips, how can some brands of chips take 20 minutes longer than it says on packet, they are chips not fupping roasties

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

PayPal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Blaizes

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    And then bitch and moan coz they are invited to too many weddings.

Have a spot on the back of my shoulder but because of my sore other shoulder I can't reach it to pop it. Gonna have to ask my wife and she is all nails when squeezing anything.
    Might try and teach one of the kids to do it ;)

Reminds me of trying to fasten awkward jewellery or zip up a dress, usually happens when getting ready to go to a wedding or other special event. So annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Up Donegal

Searching for a programme on Sky by entering its (sometimes long) name, entering a wrong letter and having to start all over again.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

When you start writing a post, keep editing, and few minutes later realize you have no idea how to fking put it into words what you mean and you're still stuck on it.

This times 100. I'd normally just end up deleting it and wipe it from the brain. (Would love to see a stat for the backspace button against the rest of the keyboard)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Broken bits of carrot in the bag, obviously put in to make up the weight.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Probably has being mentioned already in the thread but young to middle aged mothers driving around in soft roaders with gammy county flags hanging from both sides for teams that have already being well and truly knocked out of the championship be it hurling or football.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,214 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Sitting at a traffic lights minding my own business when another driver decides to stop paying attention and slam into the back of me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

TA at not getting a pm from hot Sara the spammer. FOMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Sitting at a traffic lights minding my own business when another driver decides to stop paying attention and slam into the back of me.

Jesus, are you OK?

TA, the "good" plates are now mostly chipped while ones I have had for donkey's years remain unscathed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,646 ✭✭✭storker

People who top up their tyres at the garage and then wander off into the shop without moving their car out of the way of the air pump first.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,072 ✭✭✭Be right back

storker wrote: »
    People who top up their tyres at the garage and then wander off into the shop without moving their car out of the way of the air pump first.

Yes, or if a car is parked by the petrol pump with the driver inside, waiting for someone to leave the shop.

At a busy petrol station the other day, some fella parked at a pump, waiting for someone to leave the shop, oblivious to me waiting behind.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Today's not Friday. Why isn't it Friday? It damn well should be Friday already!

Oh, and I forgot my handbag at home. With my driving licence, my wallet, and everything. And there was a Garda checkpoint on the way. I hope it'll be gone by the time I go home, or at least I hope they won't stop me on the way back.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

storker wrote: »

Worse is the people who just park at the tyre pump and go into the shop.

Worst I had was waiting behind someone at a petrol pump who had gone into shop to pay. Garage was busy. She got back to her car, then seemed to remember that she had meant to buy something in the shop so she left the car there while she went back into the shop and queued up again.:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Worst I had was waiting behind someone at a petrol pump who had gone into shop to pay. Garage was busy. She got back to her car, then seemed to remember that she had meant to buy something in the shop so she left the car there while she went back into the shop and queued up again.:mad::mad::mad:

That's just downright ignorant in my book. I'm normally a quiet person but I'd be inclined to give her a bolloking when she came out the second time round.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,214 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    Jesus, are you OK?

TA, the "good" plates are now mostly chipped while ones I have had for donkey's years remain unscathed.

As Elvis would say, i'm all shook up. Plus i have the hassle of getting it repaired and going through insurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,106 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

When you post in a thread and it bascially ends at that point!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Up Donegal

A checkout operator in one of the major supermarkets telling me to pack my shopping at the packing shelf.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement