Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

When you're trying to pair socks and one of them is gone walkies.......literally! just disappeared and no sign of it anywhere 🤬🤬🤬

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

When you're trying to pair socks and one of them is gone walkies.......literally! just disappeared and no sign of it anywhere 🤬🤬🤬
    Did you check Narnia?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I have a load of odd socks here too.

Should we combine the piles & we might get a pair or two out of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Teachers who speak to you like they are speaking to a bunch of six year old's!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

People who brake then indicate, they need to be shot in the face

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Knew I would have no wifi so downloaded the last episode of Happy to watch with beers after sending the kids to bed however it turns out I did not download it at all. Have plenty of Duggie and Luna Petuna but no Happy. :(

btw the weirdest show you will ever watch but strangely entertaining.
    Weird being that even describing the show makes you sound like a sexual deviant.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

To the moron who thought it'd be good to rev up his motorbike with farting, souped-up boy-racer-like exhaust not once, but eight times, at this hour of the morning, thereby waking the whole estate: thaaaaaaaaank you, I'm sure your balls will drop soon, then you won't need to do that again to display how much of a man you are. :mad:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Aaaaaand, I'm SOOOO GLAD you're back. Can you PLEASE GO the hell away?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Noo

New Home wrote: »
    To the moron who thought it'd be good to rev up his motorbike with farting, souped-up boy-racer-like exhaust not once, but eight times, at this hour of the orningg, thereby waking the whole estate: thaaaaasaaank you, I'm sure your balls will drop soon, then you won't need to dobthat again to display how much of a man you are. :mad:

Similar.
    Was woken up about 6am on a saturday morning by this constant rumble, my brain wasn't awake enough to comprehend what it was (a boy racer idling on the street), it went on for ages, waking me up more and more until I realised what it was. Eventually I heard a neighbour shout "Would you fùck off!!", car immediately leaves and doesnt return. These boys aren't so tough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Drivers who swing the car out wide to make a turn, when utilising their damned steering wheel is all that's required.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

GAA stag party on my flight home. Who needs to speak softly...

Lads! Lads! Lads!

Turned out it was a car, not a motorbike (those exhausts should be banned), and the "boys" in question are well into their 30s. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

The worst has happened. The telly is stuck on the sports channel and I can’t find the remote. Might have to burn the house down

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Probably a bit more than a TA:

What's the craic with the sparse use of ultrasound on women with gynecological issues?
    I had yet another trip to the A&E last night because I have prolonged heavy bleeding (I have hormonal issues) and since I'm a woman at child bearing age it's standard to rule out I'm pregnant. Unlikely but what's 100%.
    When I rang care doc they told me to go in because I am passing big tissue clots and I might have a miscarriage I don't know about.

Anyway it's my turn to see the gyn doctor and am led into a room with an ultrasound in it. She explained to me what my bloods suggested, had a talk about how to go on from there, gave me a prescription and sent me home.
    She was nice and understanding but my point is: why would doctors not just scan the lower abdomen of women experiencing a myriad of uterine problems?
    Where I'm from you get scanned for everything to make sure nothing is missed, hell I had scans for UTIs before. It's like trying to fix a fracture without having an X-Ray.

I'm quite disappointed on how slowly women with ongoing lady issues can't get the care they need simply because the whole process is awkward. There's no gyn I can ring, I have to go to the clueless GP who refers me on and the hospitals don't care.
    You'd think that abdominal scans would be standard for these problems because the equipment is literally right there in front of them and it's not a complicated thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

My new housemates, lovely and all as they are, put frying pans in the dishwasher.

Tried to cook steak this week and it was glued to the pan. Now I know why

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

The way the woman pronounces R in HR on the NCI ad- oar... urgh

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I find its handy to keep a two way radio so you can keep in constant contact with the other sock. :D:D:D

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

The results of the match

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

_blaaz wrote:
    Be even worse if kk win

I'm not a GAA fan (probably a good thing today), but am a Tipp man living in Wex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I'm not a GAA fan (probably a good thing today), but am a Tipp man living in Wex.

Hope wexico win!!

There wont be a strawberry picked

• Advertisement

_blaaz wrote: »
    Hope wexico win!!

There wont be a strawberry picked

Brilliant match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Plumber is coming over because there's a leak coming from the ceiling at my parents' house. So what's the problem? The same plumber came over to do some work on my boiler in my apartment the year before last. I drunk texted him afterwards that he was a ride and he never replied. Someone please tell me that he's forgotten by now? I could die of shame :pac:

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Plumber is coming over because there's a leak coming from the ceiling at my parents' house. So what's the problem? The same plumber came over to do some work on my boiler in my apartment the year before last. I drunk texted him afterwards that he was a ride and he never replied. Someone please tell me that he's forgotten by now? I could die of shame :pac:

That was your twin sister who's since moved to deepest, darkest Peru, wasn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I found a pair of sleepers and decided to put them in despite having not having worn earrings in ages. I practically had to pierce one ear again, I wasn't letting it get the better of me. My ear is sore, red and swollen since

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I find its handy to keep a two way radio so you can keep in constant contact with the other sock. :D:D:D

Now there's an idea!
    My new housemates, lovely and all as they are, put frying pans in the dishwasher.

Tried to cook steak this week and it was glued to the pan. Now I know why

You wouldn't like living with me so :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Always Tired

When you try to close/open curtains and the ring gets stuck on the part where the skinny part and wider part of the curtain rod meet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

I miss those good old days when bags of crisps were full of crisps instead of air.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Rosie Rant wrote: »
    I miss those good old days when bags of crisps were full of crisps instead of air.

Hunky Dorys went from 150g to 135g about a year ago. Soon those share bags will just be size of a what a normal bag of crisps should be. Multi pack crisp bags are just a disgrace, can easily eat 8 or 10 in one sitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

My eyes are absolutely hanging out of my head tonight with hay fever and I’m so desperate for some relief that I’ve just used out of date eye drops. Here’s hoping I still have my sight in the morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When somebody says they'll take a picture with your phone of you with a group of people and they pick it up and half heartily take a blurry, out of capture, picture.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement