Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Due to work in less than an hour and I’m not at all hungry. Only on till 11 so no chance of getting a break where I actually get food and knowing me I’ll be starving as soon as I walk in the door :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Oh and another one, I keep thinking today is Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

See this is the problem with Women’s World Cup. ‘Soccer’ is not America’s invention they’ve got their own ‘football’ see so they dismiss it as for girls and thus duly go on to dominate that. If men’s football was such a formality could you be arsed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

This heavy weather is sapping my energy.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Despicable behaviour. What a cow. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

mikemac2 wrote: »
    More than a TA

A team member lost her baby. I’m not a doctor but as I understand the infant died in the womb and was delivered dead. She of course is heartbroken and regularly cries in work. :(

Another team member who everyone hates is pregnant now and she tells us all not that we care and also asks questions about pregnancy to the first girl which upsets her and then she cries. Oh that wagon knows exactly what she is doing

Evil and cruel

Someone needs to take that bItch aside and tell her she should zip it .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

iamwhoiam wrote: »

Definitely would be making that behaviour known to a manager or HR.
    That's beyond cruel. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

When you tell someone you've a sore throat (so obviously it hurts to talk) and then they proceed to keep asking you questions (thus making you talk through the pain of the sore throat.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

More than a TA

A team member lost her baby. I’m not a doctor but as I understand the infant died in the womb and was delivered dead. She of course is heartbroken and regularly cries in work. :(

Another team member who everyone hates is pregnant now and she tells us all not that we care and also asks questions about pregnancy to the first girl which upsets her and then she cries. Oh that wagon knows exactly what she is doing

Evil and cruel

Wtf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

More than a TA

Evil and cruel

That's just beyond the beyond.

Poor woman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

More than a TA

Evil and cruel

That wan is a fücker. How bad minded would you have to be to deliberately ask the first woman about pregnancy stuff knowing full well what she had gone through.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Dial Hard wrote: »
    I's my last day in work today. Going to have to endure cake & stare.

I hate cake & stare.

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057992140/1

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

More than a TA

Evil and cruel

Hr moooooments.... What a twit.

The Trivago lady in the ads has a fringe for a little while now. It annoys me, it doesn't suit her and it's not even straight. It just looks oddly off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

overspending and not seeing where all the money went, but realising all the little purchases added up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

TA: me. I can be a total berk.

Using a new debit card at the shop to pay for a few groceries, forgetting my new PIN, failing all attempts to enter what I thought it was and having to give everything back and walk out empty handed...
    Embarrassing to say the least!!
    And I had €20 (more than enough to pay for what I wanted) in cash in a different bag that I forgot to take with me this morning (back from a trip abroad) so I only had Hungarian currency on me!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Oh my God. What a cnut. I know everyone suffers loses and life goes on for those around them but that's just unbelievably cruel :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

The bus stories reminded me of the bus from Dublin Airport to Galway i was on two weeks ago.
    Bus wasn’t all that full. I usually head towards the back but all I saw was a foot on each of the second from the back seats, and some guy on his own at the back. Basically trying to reserve himself 9 seats but anyway.
    He starts playing golf interviews really loudly on his phone. Then makes a few calls with this Ross O Carroll Kelly accent. and tells them he’s just popping in on the folks before the sesh. (Hate the word folks).

Those citylink and gobus services are excellent and great value but they’re getting worse. Regardless of what time of the day it is, someone always brings hot food and crisps. It’s as if they skip lunch to have a special bus picnic. And reclining seats should be banned. Or if you hadn’t showered that day you shouldn’t be let on.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 343 ✭✭Wtf ?

Pasta bags that always open arseways. Foodstuffs with ''Resealable'' printed on it and it's a Big poxy lie cos they never are. Load of ****e.:mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Being woken up by someone slamming a door.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

iamwhoiam wrote: »

I would be wary of having that chat with a pregnant woman, report her to HR

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Shemale wrote: »

I would say many HR depts would be wary too.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Shemale wrote: »

Well I didn’t mean the poster to do it , I meant someone in charge . Be it HR or a team leader etc need to face this head on . Pregnant or not she is causing upset and stress

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Sore...um...chesticles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Being woken up by someone slamming a door.
    Hate, hate, hate that.
    It is the height of inconsideration.

TA'ed that even though it is simple task to gently close a door behind you, many people slam doors without considering the implication of that thunderous slam to those around them. It is anti-social and ignorant.

Not TA'ed that door slammers will be offended by this post.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kivaro wrote: »
    Hate, hate, hate that.
    It is the height of inconsideration.

Its a nightly occurrence unfortunately from a very inconsiderate sibling, just one of the many selfish things he does to us.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I read a tweet from a complete stranger the other day, she was announcing the results for her doctorate,
    the same grade I got for my dip, they are rightly thrilled with their grade.

TA, that Im not as happy with my achievement as that person is, or the fact that the educational labels I lived with a million years ago are still lurking at the back of my mind.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

While I was on study leave, we got a floater at work, their job is to cover for who ever they can during the 24/7/52 work cycle.
    I asked her yes if she would cover for me for about 2 hours next week(separate dates), she wanted to know why(tho not really necessary)

I came across her comments in 'The Book' that she would be unavailable on x and y as she was covering for BB, who was unavailable as she was dropping her dying dog for a groom and teeth cleaning along side 5 frowney faces.

TA, as its her job to cover for staff, why they judgement what I do to keep my terminally ill dog comfortable in her last weeks?

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,210 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When your getting a roll and they only put butter on one side!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

When your getting a roll and they only put butter on one side!
    I thought that the austerity measures were over?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

People turning and leaving the light on in broad fcuking daylight!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement