Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I don't not un-agree

• Registered Users Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Probably not any different other months, but this week especially I'm finding that its all money out out out. Yesterday I paid all kinds of things I owed and now I find that I still have to get this and that and its too hot to go to the cash machine. But Im certain to forget if I dont.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,823 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

People on this thread that allude to stuff but won't actually say what it is annoying them!!
    People who are all about "secrets", generally.

TA'd that I posted this in the confessions thread by mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

When I bump the washing machine drawer by mistake when closing it and the fabric conditioner goes down into the machine before I have even turned it on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

TA'd by my inability to stop eating bread. Breakfast: 3 slices of soda bread. Lunch: a whopper of a scone. Dear god, the bloating, somebody stop me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,270 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I keep getting emails from linkedin askingif a know a particular person. there is no option to say that i do not want to connect to them. So they keep sending the emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I was aware since 9 am that I was out of of milk, I was quite busy but there's a corner shop 2 mins walk away, I made tea and then remembered.....grrr

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

With microwave food in a bag, is there a way to remove said food once its heated up without burning off your fingerprints?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

With microwave food in a bag, is there a way to remove said food once its heated up without burning off your fingerprints?

Yeah, don't eat food that you have to 'make' in a microwave that are in a bag. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Turquoise Hexagon Sun

Bus **** that leave a bag on the seat beside them at rush hour traffic. **** you.

Also, other bus **** that decide that making annoying phone calls and shouting on the phone for 20mins is fine. Also, people are just playing videos and music off their phone without earphones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Bus **** that leave a bag on the seat beside them at rush hour traffic. **** you.

When u gotta go tho

• Registered Users Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Yeah, don't eat food that you have to 'make' in a microwave that are in a bag. :pac:

Ignoring the fact that this was a huge bag of some pretty tasty honey garlic chicken, why are they designed so that its impossible to get the food out of the bag without sustaining third degree burns?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Yes, use these. They're great. And they also come in copper sulphate blue.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/810EyVX%2BLoL._SX425_.jpg

IIRC, I got mine in Tesco.

Or, you can eat directly from the bag. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

People who record entire concerts just to upload them onto social media. I just had to tap through about 3 minutes of a wobbly recording of Lauren Hill last night that looks like it was taken on a Nokia 3310.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Lidl just sells coconut palms and Ireland's interior Instagram brigade are buying them all. Little do they know that they're an uphill battle to keep alive, these money rackets just annoy me because it puts people off having plants.

I'm a condescending plant nerd, I don't care.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Next they'll be selling goldfish... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

LirW wrote: »
    Lidl just sells coconut palms and Ireland's interior Instagram brigade are buying them all. Little do they know that they're an uphill battle to keep alive, these money rackets just annoy me because it puts people off having plants.

I'm a condescending plant nerd, I don't care.

What/who are these?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Spelling ToString() as "ToStirng()" and not noticing it for ages and wondering why my code wasn't compiling properly 🤬🤬🤬

What/who are these?

Basically everyone you see on Home of the year. People that are either super nifty or define themselves by their eclectic houses because they have loads of money to get some really neat stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

LirW wrote: »
    Basically everyone you see on Home of the year. People that are either super nifty or define themselves by their eclectic houses because they have loads of money to get some really neat stuff.

Ahhhh, w@nkers, you mean?

• Advertisement

Ahhhh, w@nkers, you mean?

Let's put it like that, if I'd paint the living room in a leopard print pattern for Instagram likes the husband would hand me divorce papers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Its a lovely day and people want want to bring their families to the beach.
    That's cool, its a nice day out that will no doubt create many happy memories.

Any chance, you lovely family people, that you would do me the kindness, of not letting your children run out on the road, in front of my car, like a glaring of scalded cats.

Your Face wrote: »
    Its a lovely day and people want want to bring their families to the beach.
    That's cool, its a nice day out that will no doubt create many happy memories.

Any chance, you lovely family people, that you would do me the kindness, of not letting your children run out on the road, in front of my car, like a glaring of scalded cats.

AND PICK UP YOUR GODDAMN RUBBISH

Bored to tears on leave after surgery that means I can't drive, run, swim, do normal chores, think straight or be in a good mood. The constant restriction and discomfort is really demoralizing, and I'm cranky and miserable.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,738 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Why is it that some people consider it perfectly fine for their offspring to gather beside a neighbours side wall and bounce basketballs off it repeatedly while they stand there watching? Think end of terrace house with no garden but a shared driveway looping around the back.

Then when said neighbour eventually goes out and asks them all nicely to move along, the parents give dirty looks

There's a big open green area not 10 foot away too

Sigh..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I badly need the bedroom window open a good bit in the heat but the blind is being sucked in and out and clattering against the window. If I put the blind up the room won't be dark enough with just the curtains closed. FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    I badly need the bedroom window open a good bit in the heat but the blind is being sucked in and out and clattering against the window. If I put the blind up the room won't be dark enough with just the curtains closed. FFS.

same here, but curtains flapping.

Can you weigh the blinds down in anyway to stop them moving.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

I badly grind my teeth in my sleep so I have to wear a biteguard at nighttime. Been using it for about 8 months now and just discovered how much I drool in my sleep when I wear it Luckily I’m currently single (line up fellas!) but TA at waking up to a wet pillow.

There I was ready to have a right old time posting pictures of what my imagination thinks you all look like, and along comes the lock!

No fun
    No ballgames
    No laughing

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,208 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

There I was ready to have a right old time posting pictures of what my imagination thinks you all look like, and along comes the lock!

No fun
    No ballgames
    No laughing

:p

This is a place of business, not a house of ill repute.....

:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement