Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭TheDavester

People's whose life revolves around the show "Friends" ……girl im friends with has every social media post with a friends nod/quote/reference to the show or at least brings it up in nearly every conversation.....ugh such a crap show to revolve your life around

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Bought a four pack of flakes .

Except there was only three in the packet !
    Sealed perfectly .

Thieving gits ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Sealed perfectly .

Thieving gits ..

:eek: That’s not trivial!
    You need another four pack Mam :D

When your favorite posters close their account.

More sad than annoying, but there’s no thread for that :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭Purgative

Brexit
    Boris
    Ballaches

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I have a working voice coupled with a long long history of working on the phone, to the point where i hate to use it at all.

So when I have a question about a service or purchase I tend to email for answers, so far 100% of the responses are incorrectly responded to or im given the phone no to call!

why have a chat/email address if customer has to call in the end?

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

Kids in showbusiness. Especially Irish kids voices on tv or radio ads. Is there anything more intolerable!?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Sealed perfectly .

Thieving gits ..

I got stung like that before as well Mam with kinder mini bars, they gave me 3 instead of 4, I was raging ! 🤬🤬😾

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I got stung like that before as well Mam with kinder mini bars, they gave me 3 instead of 4, I was raging ! 🀬🀬😾

Thieves Seph !
    I bet someone ate our missing chocolate when they were doing the packaging :p

DareGod wrote: »
    Kids in showbusiness. Especially Irish kids voices on tv or radio ads. Is there anything more intolerable!?

"Butter wouldn't melt in their mouth", self satisfied little br@ts of the highest order.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Clicking on threads about obscure things (like patina), just to see if the op knows what the word means.

Ta'ed at my inner Indigo Montoya.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Purgative wrote: »
    Brexit
    Boris
    Ballaches

Boris getting the top job is going to become a big problem for us and they will say it’s all our own fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

''Delivery time: Postage weight with proof of deposit, delivered against signature.''

That's helpful ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I just spent €105 ordering wine online and I don’t even have any occasion or excuse :pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I just spent €105 ordering wine online and I don’t even have any occasion or excuse :pac:
    If it was cheaper than in the shops, then it's an investment. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

The phrase ''on so many levels '' and the tendency to exaggerate while being very vague .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Today wasn't exactly my day! The shower went f*ckety. Then, when I was rinsing bowls, I absolutely drenched the dress I was wearing and had to change. It was absolutely soaked!

Then when I was changing my dress I was zipping up the zip on the side and accidentally caught some of my skin in the zip.

Later, when I was shelling hard boiled eggs, I cut my thumb on a piece of egg shell. I need my bed!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

The phrase ''on so many levels '' and the tendency to exaggerate while being very vague .

Almost as bad as starting a written sentence with so.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,192 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

People who make a big fuss out of the slightest issue!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

eviltwin wrote: »
    People who don't clean up after themselves in fast food restaurants.

I was on holidays recently. This disgusting old man, after eating his breakfast and about to leave the breakfast room, decides to blow his nose. Spends several minutes honking away. Then piles up the used tissue on his plate before leaving.

How disgusting are some people.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

People who make a big fuss out of the slightest issue!

But... the devil is in the details, Freshpopcorn!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Monday.com ad on youtube, **** off!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

People mentioning the M word.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Marzipan?????

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ted_YNWA wrote:

RMAOK wrote:
    Marzipan?????

Not quite as bad as that, but a close second.

Monday.com ad on youtube, **** off!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Marriage??

TA only one more week of school and then 2 odd months of trying to keep a tiny tornado amused. How did that come around so quickly? Wine and Xanax donations greatly appreciated!!

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    Marriage??

TA only one more week of school and then 2 odd months of trying to keep a tiny tornado amused. How did that come around so quickly? Wine and Xanax donations greatly appreciated!!

I'll send the barry's

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I phucking hate it when yer mate fecks off with your only lighter.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

RMAOK wrote: »
    Marzipan?????

Marmite??????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

I phucking hate it when yer mate fecks off with your only lighter.

Sorry, that's my worst habit!!

TA is that I know I have about 500 lighters but can only find one that is on the way out....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

New Home wrote: »
    Marmite??????

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement