Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

So the two people who can't be verified have all the weapons? Does that seem fishy to anyone else?
    Lets just all run off the edge of the cliff shall we?

Henry, dont step in that

Liam, u use that trap yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

tumblr_ps41t5J2ON1w1iw5yo1_1280.jpg

A player has been trapped.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

So I've been trapped. Feels...... Different. In a sexy kinda way

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    So the two people who can't be verified have all the weapons? Does that seem fishy to anyone else?
    Lets just all run off the edge of the cliff shall we?

Henry, dont step in that

Liam, u use that trap yourself

Are you referring to me as one of those fishy people? After Gertrude being confirmed as the wolf convert, who I gave the village.

Funny that you held off on 'Henry don't step on that' til it was too late.

Angus, please hold off on that trident for a moment if you didn't activate it already.

• Advertisement

So I die at lynch i think. End of next phase. Someone might just have medicine. Mods said so. But don't use it on me.

I do think it's odd mods have stopped announcing gifts from sponsors.

Does this not feel off to anyone else?
    I've only played a few games, its never been this easy. We have unaccounted for prizes earlier in the game and now we have a load of weapons in the hands of the two people who are trying to run the game

We need to slow sh!t down here, Wendy and Doris need to get on line and we need to look at this instead of just killing off people

Conor WW wrote:
    Does this not feel off to anyone else? I've only played a few games, its never been this easy. We have unaccounted for prizes earlier in the game and now we have a load of weapons in the hands of the two people who are trying to run the game

It does feel odd.

Henry WW wrote: »
    So I die at lynch i think. End of next phase. Someone might just have medicine. Mods said so. But don't use it on me.

I do think it's odd mods have stopped announcing gifts from sponsors

That is odd isn't it?

The whole f**king thing stinks

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Finally
    tenor.gif?itemid=3517932

ok I gotta talk to the wife now :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I'll hold off. I'm not up to speed so I'll listen to a consensus. Will be offline for maybe 15 mins.

I'm happy enough to be poisoned or lynched, have been all day but this is way too easy and the only explanation is that Angus and Brendan are wolves

Either that or it is that easy

Henry, you've played a lot of games, does it come this easy?

Cause the way its set up now we lynch riona, jake, henry and me and the game is won.

Theres no way for the village to lose

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Are you referring to me as one of those fishy people? After Gertrude being confirmed as the wolf convert, who I gave the village.

Funny that you held off on 'Henry don't step on that' til it was too late.

All that proves is that you bussed a convert, or that she was NRV, the only one who says shes a convert is you and Angus

Usually I'm the mod when weird **** is happening and noone knows what's going on. I don't think I've ever been as bewildered as I am right now.

They sometimes end early with a good few players left. It happens. Hasn't happened recently iirc.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Does this not feel off to anyone else?
    I've only played a few games, its never been this easy. We have unaccounted for prizes earlier in the game and now we have a load of weapons in the hands of the two people who are trying to run the game

We need to slow sh!t down here, Wendy and Doris need to get on line and we need to look at this instead of just killing off people

It's Conor.

Angus with the trident, village with a lynch, Conor needs to go.

Also, he said both 'Henry don't step on that' and 'Liam use it on yourself' both after the fact.

He's starting to make his move now as the lone wolf remaining.

It wasn't supposed to be this easy for us...Gertrude wasn't supposed to reveal she was Gale to D13 in her very first post on Sunday, and certainly wasn't supposed to mispost the fact that she was the convert last night.

So, don't be thinking about balance and all that, it seems it was accounted for but a mistake saw it neutralised very quickly.

It has to be Conor.

Who is left

Riona
    Jake
    Conor
    Wendy
    Doris
    Brendan
    Angus
    Liam
    Henry

Lets see what happens at the munch and reconsider then.

And if I am right and they are a team, they'll bus Brendan

So we'll need to come up with a plan which allows for both theories to be tested out

It does feel odd.

I got a gift of poison, and I proved it by executing the kill.

What's the alternative...I'm BG but for some reason have a one-off kill, and used it on an NRV?

Something stinks alright, the refusal to accept some emerging facts.

Brendan WW wrote:
    I got a gift of poison, and I proved it by executing the kill.

See my issue there is all gifts have been announced thus far. And yours wasn't, whuch feels like a power or character weapon to me. And come to think of it the person in HG who used poison berries to kill is snow.

Usually I'm the mod when weird **** is happening and noone knows what's going on. I don't think I've ever been as bewildered as I am right now.

They sometimes end early with a good few players left. It happens. Hasn't happened recently iirc.

The way I see it theres two options

One is that one of Riona, Jake, Henry, Liam or myself is a wolf, we have the numbers, just kill off the NRVs and we have the game

The other is Angus and Brendan are a team

Like I say lets see how the munch goes

Either option will have to kill off Brendan at this stage

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote:
    What's the alternative...I'm BG but for some reason have a one-off kill, and used it on an NRV?

With respect Brendan, we haven't seen you protect anyone, and you could have been converted. Or someone else could have been BG and been converted and you are using their character as cover.

This is nothing against you, I just can't reconcile the lack of sponsor gift announcements. I don't believe the mods would change tack on that.

Everything else that happened and was announced has been announced again. My trapping proves that.

BTW I'm going to die, we know that. I don't expect to be cured and I probably shouldn't. I can say this and you can know its not me playing an angle. I'm a dead man walking and talking.

See my issue there is all gifts have been announced thus far. And yours wasn't, whuch feels like a power or character weapon to me. And come to think of it the person in HG who used poison berries to kill is snow.

Neither were, its fishy AF

Henry, I've trusted you since the start, its actually good you're in the trap, it means you wont be killed for a while, Look I'm happy to take a bullet if it needs be, I've proven at the start I've no problem with that, you were there

No announcements for these weapons is just too bizarre, good characters dont get all the weapons, where are the bad people laying traps? They were there the first few days, what they've just disappeared?

Its too f**king fishy

If Angus is taking a vote I say hold off on the tridenting for now.

Let's see what happens at 4.

If Brendan is munched I propose we use the posion on me and lynch angus afterwards

At least it settles my curiosity, I'll trust the village can find the last wolf if I'm wrong

Think about it...if Doris and Wendy got the gift, there would be disputes about them being the 'unverifiable characters who got gifts' and shade thrown over them. It's no win for whoever got these gifts. I have no idea why there was no mod announcement.

I have given you a wolf today, myself as BG, plus a very good certainty that Wendy and Doris are as they say.

Sure, I missed my 1/6 or so chance with the poison, but that's the way it goes in such a chance.

Henry if I was Snow and had berries as a power or something to poison you, you'd be gone. I've told you I believe you are villager and we seemed to get somewhere as a village a while ago, but here we are again.

I'm telling the truth, and at least one of you knows this but has to cast doubt on me for your team's survival.

So me and Angus are suddenly baddies with poison berries, two wolf members with the same supposed power, and not the people we say we are as much evidence is pointing towards? Come on.

Brendan WW wrote:
    So me and Angus are suddenly baddies with poison berries, two wolf members with the same supposed power, and not the people we say we are as much evidence is pointing towards? Come on.

If you were in our position what would you think. If I suddenly turned up with an almanac with no announcement, after there were announcements all game.

Lol I was just gifted medicine.

Sponsors have an incredible sense of humour and even better timing.

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Think about it...if Doris and Wendy got the gift, there would be disputes about them being the 'unverifiable characters who got gifts' and shade thrown over them. It's no win for whoever got these gifts. I have no idea why there was no mod announcement.

I have given you a wolf today, myself as BG, plus a very good certainty that Wendy and Doris are as they say.

Sure, I missed my 1/6 or so chance with the poison, but that's the way it goes in such a chance.

Henry if I was Snow and had berries as a power or something to poison you, you'd be gone. I've told you I believe you are villager and we seemed to get somewhere as a village a while ago, but here we are again.

I'm telling the truth, and at least one of you knows this but has to cast doubt on me for your team's survival.

We only have Angus's word she was a baddie
    Who else is in yer BR?

Nobody said anything about berries as a power? Where'd you get that out of?

Advertisement