Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 24th May 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,603 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Did I f*ck
    Lisha wrote: »
    I agree. It feels wrong that this is viewed as entertainment. Raising awareness of issues is one thing. But taking advantage of soneone who is grieving is quite another

They're always at that on this show.

At least he's been in the spotlight to some degree. The normal schtick of getting families who've never been on tv before to talk about their bereavements is shameful.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,937 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

OMG Tubs has reached peak misery and can't keep it together!

he's struggling to keep up now

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Did I f*ck
    This story featured on a documentary on TG4 before Christmas, awful stuff :(

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭SeedySam22

F**King Hell he's off again

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Skid X wrote: »
    And now an advert for The Late Late Show

In an Ad Break during The Late Late Show

LateLateception!

• Advertisement

Did I f*ck
    More Misery. That could be a good username.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

The Mammy isn't getting a word in

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Did I f*ck

Though they'd go for this

Did I f*ck
    I was so horrified this afternoon by the awful stuff I heard on Joe Duffy, I ended up distracting myself by booking a Gliding Course!

I was so horrified this afternoon by the awful stuff I heard on Joe Duffy, I ended up distracting myself by booking a Gliding Course!

over west wicklow?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72,411 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Is he still going on about that radio ad he didn't like about the man bending over in all his sweaty glory? :rolleyes: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Did I f*ck
    Ten Pin wrote: »
    Ryan seems unaware of all the details of his story, unusual in a show that is normally so scripted

To be fair, Johnny was talking about things that nobody really knew about eg his wife losing the baby. She looked p!ssed off that he mentioned it on live tv when maybe some friends and family didn't even know about that.

I honestly feel we have to cut Tubs some slack with that one, he was definitely unaware of all that. His mother dying when he was eleven was a story already told and Tubs would have known about that, but i doubt even JW himself knew when he walked on stage that all that would come gushing out of him.

He seems a sound and genuine bloke and as i said before, he was an absolute warrior for Ireland. That night we beat Germany at Lansdowne a few years back, he played the exact way the fans in the stands were feeling. Warrior.

Did I f*ck
    over west wicklow?

Dublin Gliding Club, sailplanes

• Site Banned Posts: 2 Chozer youz3r name

the brick!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,182 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Them sort of attacks should be minimum life in prison. Even bearing in mind the leniency of our justice system.

Cowardice of the highest order.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

I love to go to Champions League Final.

Did I f*ck
    Is he still going on about that radio ad he didn't like about the man bending over in all his sweaty glory? :rolleyes: :D

He got that taken off. Must have reminded him of something.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭TCM

Just tuned in to the late late. (23.40h), a constant diet of doom, gloom, depression, death. It's constant. We seem to thrive on this sort of stuff.

Did I f*ck
    Jesus Christ.

Jesus

Christ

Did I f*ck
    Kind boy kind boy wrong place wrong time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,182 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

That video was heartbreaking :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭riemann

The Dad has a great attitude, fair play to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,411 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

:(

Did I f*ck
    Can't take it.

Gonna play Mario Kart.

Laters, dudes.

Did I f*ck
    It's terrifying how one moment like that can have such repercussions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

Is the guy who did this out of prison?

Did I f*ck
    Tubridy and Duffy should operate an Undertakers together, taking turns on the phone and leading proceedings with great solemnity.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,307 ✭✭✭CH3OH

The only good thing that you could say about the show tonight is that it makes you appreciate having healthy children and family.

get tubridy a whiskey now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Jesus I’m devastated after watching this eve :(

Such lovely people with such harrowing stories.

I wouldn’t rest a day for the rest of my life if any of my beautiful children were to be attacked and left with such tragic and life altering injury.

Advertisement