Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Interesting movement in the last hour. I stuck on Strawbs coz I'd no better option.
    15 declared votes? Plus possibly 2 inactive in Lough and Succubus. That's 17. Leaving 3(?) undeclared. Digi, duffman and who?

Gnr

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Gnr

Green was counted. It was crosstown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Gnr
    we took his vote as on strawbs, not a stretch to make ;)

Someone stick the jukebox on while we wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Strawberrybaby why did you jump on Barney trying to start a bandwagon on me so quickly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

This is f**king bullish!t lads, I leave for a few hours and ye manage to f**k up a slam dunk wolf. I’m not sure how Strawbs has managed to avoid this

Do we want another bit of a story? I can do one if needed to pass the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Strawbs it bloody better not be you! We have unfinished business and I think poor Tusks head will come spinning off if another person dies that questioned me :o

Always!

Green&Red wrote: »
    This is f**king bullish!t lads, I leave for a few hours and ye manage to f**k up a slam dunk wolf. I’m not sure how Strawbs has managed to avoid this

Who'd you think was her teammate?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Do you know any songs?

I wrote this earlier. Updated with a few extra quotes. Fair play to SKeith, he worked hard for his teammate and he’s managed to turn the village around

If Strawbs flips evil this is my take on SKeith who I suspect of being a teammate. I'm guessing I'll be munched if Strawbs comes back bad

First red flag was him ignoring my detailed post on Strawbs. Comments when pressed by me
    1) I see your push, and don't think it is coming from a bad place.
    2) I agree with a lot. Strawbs has been backing me up a lot, and seems to be backing up my read, but my reads, like on skunt could be flawed, and strawbs just add to conf bias. I do feel village, but i could be pocketed a bit.
    3) I don't like her move off kitten onto kolido, after telling me to hold off moving onto kitten as she would join me on fixxxer. Not one bit. 

4) afterwards, she says that I could have convinced / swayed her still to join fixxxer.
    5) getting off kitten put my village lean in trouble, as well as myself, so I did what i should of done in that situation, I voted for my wolf read.

Can you get a strawbs ffa from before that lynch, I want to read her FFA and what she said about kitten/kolido/fixxer

Then in no particular order are all these soft defences of Strawbs without actually defending her
    Not really. by memory anyway, early, i think 1st decalred vote was strawberry for kitten. but later changed this to kolido. trit then started the kitten wagon, ecto joined straw joined, then she esconded back to kolido and i joined the kitten wagon. As far as i can recal, thats how it played out.
    be happy if you cant get the actual posts to prove my menory wrong though.
    Strawbs could have bailed out due to being 1 of 3 on a village flipped wagon.
    The exact reason I was under suspicion for being on 1 in 3 wagon, that's where the suspicion wil always fall, so getting out of dodge was wolfie. yes.
    Then the wolves munched into that 1 in 3, i have to think this wagons never came into the wolves minds when choosing their lynch, as they ate one and cleared two, that's bad job wolves. 

That's also a reason i'm having hard time seeing strawbs on a wolf team that'd do that, i thought shed cop that before munching trit.

So, i'm fence sitting this one for now. Hopefully will have made a decision by ‪18:30‬ though.

If Strawbs flips bad SKeith needs to be reviewed on this basis

sKeith wrote: »
    I'm underwhelmed by this post.

Its a lifeline for strawbs, that you didn't need to give.

It shows weakness in your resolve that was so strong and assured until here.

sKeith wrote: »
    I dont recall,

my notes say

Willing to vote wolf.
    fixxxer - having trouble giffing. fixxxer has moved down, backing skunk

so i wasn't adding to it, so its gut call.

I'd be willing to vote skunk too, if that'd help allign at competing wagon.

digi v straw, i think i'd save straw over digi, if i had to make that choice.

Clarabel wrote: »
    Strawberrybaby why did you jump on Barney trying to start a bandwagon on me so quickly?

I get strong village vibes off Barney and I really had nothing to lose following his lead as I was dead cert for lynch then. If anyone else jumped on that wagon you’d have info to glean.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Clarabel wrote: »
    Barney... What....I'm gonna have to read all the bits I missed. Why am I wolf?

It was just a shout really, to see who might jump on it. I had thought you were good but just when I look at the lunch results from the first one your name stood out and I went with it.

I done absolutely nothing and I am still a villager xxx

Do those in the firing line have any potentially last words? Be interested to see where they'd all be focusing their attention.

TheSkunk wrote: »
    Strawbs it bloody better not be you! We have unfinished business and I think poor Tusks head will come spinning off if another person dies that questioned me :o

Awww poor tusk :D think she’ll play another game?

quickbeam wrote: »
    FFS, Cross now, not Fixxxer? How bad do you wanna save Strawbs really?

QB you hit the nail on the head here! How bad did he want to save Strawbs? REAL BAD

I done absolutely nothing and I am still a villager xxx

No ur buddy sKeith did all the spade work

skunt i see you asking about why wagons are good.

we can find the wolvesin wagons, we cant find them in single votes that never go anywhere.

its unlikely that wolf votes wolf, so when a player flips green, we suspect a wolf is in their voters.

like on kittens wagon, we would have assumed theor was a wolf in me ecto trit.
    if dandy green, we might also expect a wolf to be on dandy, or they were all off wagons.

see today, we dont have in the predeclared anyway, any outlier votes, and its nice and tidy on 4 people.
    if any of those 4 is a wolf, then we can find village eople voting the wolf, and not usually any wolves in there...

thats a start of the explaining,
    its better when you see the analysis in action.

• Advertisement

Stop confirming my worst fears.

But did you vote for me green. The thread couldn’t see a confirmation and was unsure from the time of your posts. :p

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Stop confirming my worst fears.

Read back his posts, he’s completely side tracked this afternoon. Diversion at its best

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Awww poor tusk :D think she’ll play another game?

Is Tusk a she? I thougt he no? Definitely though, I came out of the last one traumatised but couldn’t wait for the next one :P

Always!

It’d been a full day since DublinAndy2 went to his room and didn’t come out, deeply affected by the death of kitten and trits but he knew he had to carry on, he just didn’t know if he still had his sanity. He didn’t know who to trust, Sk, GNR, fixxxer, Pter to name but a few.

He opened his door and there was Strawberry, looking rather chipper. She smiled at him and said, ‘I’m going to die’, ..’wait, wha....’ DublinAndy2 started to say before he saw GNR leaping through the Air with a noose in his hand. A quick one two and the danger was deflated and gnr face planted the floor.

DublinAndy2 looked again and Strawberry was gone. What was it with her he thought, why didn’t she ever make it past the second paragraph? That will have to be answered another time.

Suddenly Digital popped up, no one had seen him in days. With a cheeky smile and a wink at the ladies he said hello to all, pressing the palms and figuratively kissing the babies. He’ll go far Dandy thought to himself, but then Pter announced to the group, someone’s going to die soon, within the hour.

But who was it going to be????????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Is Tusk a she? I thougt he no? Definitely though, I came out of the last one traumatised but couldn’t wait for the next one :P

pretty sure I'm a he, but I never answered when asked :)

I'm enjoying it. But if I play another, i'll have to impose strict timelines on myself.

I literally haven't stopped today, and that aint good.

I've entered into "I hate this, why do I play?" territory. Time wise it's about right.

It’d been a full day since DublinAndy2 went to his room and didn’t come out, deeply affected by the death of kitten and trits but he knew he had to carry on, he just didn’t know if he still had his sanity. He didn’t know who to trust, Sk, GNR, fixxxer, Pter to name but a few.

He opened his door and there was Strawberry, looking rather chipper. She smiled at him and said, ‘I’m going to die’, ..’wait, wha....’ DublinAndy2 started to say before he saw GNR leaping through the Air with a noose in his hand. A quick one two and the danger was deflated and gnr face planted the floor.

DublinAndy2 looked again and Strawberry was gone. What was it with her he thought, why didn’t she ever make it past the second paragraph? That will have to be answered another time.

Suddenly Digital popped up, no one had seen him in days. With a cheeky smile and a wink at the ladies he said hello to all, pressing the palms and figuratively kissing the babies. He’ll go far Dandy thought to himself, but then Pter announced to the group, someone’s going to die soon, within the hour.

But who was it going to be????????
    this could be interesting tmi,
    straw, did you see this on thread?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Barney92 wrote: »
    It was just a shout really, to see who might jump on it. I had thought you were good but just when I look at the lunch results from the first one your name stood out and I went with it.

I see that when I read back.

Advertisement