Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

tusk wrote: »
    What does this mean?

We have now entered day two so when you do an FFA of your top suspects, tag it with #FFA2. Makes it easier to find them using the search function.

^^^^ and the number beside FFA means it relates to that day cycle only.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

sKeith wrote: »
    Please give me your gun to head calls on the following. wolf v village.

Pter

GnR

DubAndy

Thank you.

Gimme your Gun to Head calls on Strawbs, GnR and Tusk first sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

fixxxer wrote: »
    Gimme your Gun to Head calls on Strawbs, GnR and Tusk first sure.

v
    v
    v

Now yours please.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Seems most agree with my assertion that Andy not voting for Kitten would make no sense if he was a wolf considering he actually tied with her.
    If Andy was bad wolfs would try and get more votes onto another player to save.
    Barney92 wrote: »
    Strawberry I'm with you by the way. I wasn't convinced that dublinandy's story-like posts were just ways of being entertaining and though there might be an ulterior motive with them. However, not voting to save themselves gives them a strong village lean if you ask me.

I'm sorry but this logic is flawed. If Dandy is a wolf there was no way for him to know he was on three votes with Kitten, only Petr and I had him down for a vote, Cartman's was an undeclared vote AFAIK. He was not in any danger as both Petr and I had put in our orders very early and hadn't moved.

I don't want another case where we clear someone based on erroneous information.

Strawbs, I can't take your suspects seriously. You've picked a random number and decided that theres a wolf in the first 11 posters. Statistically we should be ignoring those and looking at the bottom 12 as there is more chance of there being two wolves in that list, especially when your initial 11 is down to 9

Basically, you're talking absolute brown stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Green&Red wrote: »

:pac::pac::pac:

Cartman's was an undeclared vote AFAIK. He was not in any danger as both Petr and I had put in our orders very early and hadn't moved.

I don't want another case where we clear someone based on erroneous information.

Can anyone confirm if this is true?

v
    v
    v

Now yours please.

And reasons why?

You can have mine but you'll have to wait until 6ish when I'm home.

And reasons why?

No, they are gun to head calls.

And you are such a weaselly wolf.

Look into my reasoning into why ecto is clear, if you believe I am clear, trust ecto too.

I’ll look into ecto again and get back to you. Need to weigh pros and cons like I did with your vote before I commit.

• Advertisement

And reasons why?

This is a red flag for me. You had time to respond, responded with a question, but then don't have time to respond with three names?

No, they are gun to head calls.

And you are such a weaselly wolf.

Ok, gun to head

V

W

V

Happy? :)

Ok, gun to head

V

W

V

Thanks.

This is a red flag for me. You had time to respond, responded with a question, but then don't have time to respond with three names?

I assumed quoted posts would be wanted to back up my claims.

Silly me wanting to evidence, I know. Crazy like.

I assumed quoted posts would be wanted to back up my claims.

Silly me wanting to evidence, I know. Crazy like.

Fair, but then skeith could also be called out for that, so it just makes you look bad.

Plus his post didn't ask for evidence, just WvV.

TheSkunk wrote: »
    #FFA2

1. SKeith - Same reasons from before and new information gained from the lynch.
    2. Green&Red - Same again and claiming they thought Kitten was good late last night. Could be that he knew she was going because of one of the other two voting for her and wanted to use that to clear himself of people suspicions yesterday.
    3. TBD. Was leaning Clara but not sure if that’s just my pride talking over her comment so don’t think it’s a fair reason or my spidey senses are tingling from reading something else so will have to read back on my lunch and decide then.

Taking Tusk out, last few posts read like a villager and seems genuine. Will accept him suspecting me for now as I’ve nothing to hide and hopefully he’ll come around. Can’t say anything other than I have already so will leave that for now until questioned further.

Off to make some money. Will catch up later, actually enjoy when I have a chunk to go over and reading the carnage I’ve missed :P

I was AFK when the voting was going on or I would have said it then, I'll always give my opinion

Fair, but then skeith could also be called out for that, so it just makes you look bad.

Plus his post didn't ask for evidence, just WvV.

Just me? really?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

What does this mean?

You can search the thread for particular words. So if everyone tags their post with the same term that won't be used in other posts it means that by searching for #FFAX (where X is the number you are looking for) you should just be left with every FFA from that lynch day once you have searched. It is important that everyone uses the same format so that people can easily find everyone's FFA. By having different formats such as X#FFA, #FFA, #FFA X or whatever it is then one might miss someone's FFA when searching using the standard format.

I'm sorry but this logic is flawed. If Dandy is a wolf there was no way for him to know he was on three votes with Kitten, only Petr and I had him down for a vote, Cartman's was an undeclared vote AFAIK. He was not in any danger as both Petr and I had put in our orders very early and hadn't moved.

Strawbs, I can't take your suspects seriously. You've picked a random number and decided that theres a wolf in the first 11 posters. Statistically we should be ignoring those and looking at the bottom 12 as there is more chance of there being two wolves in that list, especially when your initial 11 is down to 9

Just checked this back and Duffman had actually said he was putting a place holder on Dandy, I had missed that originally
    On that basis I'm happy to move him to lean village

Again doesn't look great for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

Strawbs, I can't take your suspects seriously. You've picked a random number and decided that there is a wolf in the first 11 posters. Statistically we should be ignoring those and looking at the bottom 12 as there is more chance of there being two wolves in that list, especially when your initial 11 is down to 9

This does make sense except for throughout the day and evening someone kept posting a leaderboard that I was either top or tied top.

However if I am a wolf I would disagree with you.

I am however happy to announce that I will also gladly jump on the Dandy (I always preferred the Beano though) train.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Please give me your gun to head calls on the following. wolf v village.

Pter

GnR

DubAndy

Thank you.
    Ok, gun to head

V

W

V

Just putting these two together so I know who he’s referring to.

Just checked this back and Duffman had actually said he was putting a place holder on Dandy, I had missed that originally

Can you gives us post number, I missed it and possibly sm also missed it. I want to look into that.

Can anyone confirm if this is true?

5 days ago (4th May @ 16:43) duffman said if nothing else come up his vote would be on kitten or Andy (based off their opening forgot the game started posts).
    Yesterday at 21:24 he confirmed that he had voted Andy and had done so the last time he was online which was 12:31. That’s all his posts since 5 days ago.

I would argue that if Andy were a wolf, he would remember what duffman said 5 days ago and would be keeping an eye on his posts. There was a 50/50 chance of the vote being on him.

Could someone check the official vote results against the declarations given on thread? Are there any discrepancies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

I don't think you're a wolf, imo though. Maybe that will make everyone think we're both wolves.

I think so early in these games I have realised you have to look for humanity in the posts. Ego, pride, humility. Your post that changed me yesterday had it, or you're just a bloody good actor.

Just me? really?

Not sure what you mean here?

5 days ago (4th May @ 16:43) duffman said if nothing else come up his vote would be on kitten or Andy (based off their opening forgot the game started posts).
    Yesterday at 21:24 he confirmed that he had voted Andy and had done so the last time he was online which was 12:31. That’s all his posts since 5 days ago.

I would argue that if Andy were a wolf, he would remember what duffman said 5 days ago and would be keeping an eye on his posts. There was a 50/50 chance of the vote being on him.

Could someone check the official vote results against the declarations given on thread? Are there any discrepancies?

okay, if it said 1 or the other, i wouldn't have put it into the vote table from your words.

okay, if it said 1 or the other, i wouldn't have put it into the vote table from your words.

The table only starts when we could use the lynch form.

I checked. All declared votes were were they were supposed to be.

Not sure what you mean here?

It seems odd that you want to be suspicious of the Trainee FBI agent who wanted to time to get notes together to back claims and not ya know, the guy who wont explain himself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Hah, like I said yesterday you've quiet the way with dropping something in and leaving it there to ferment. Thats blatantly not true, I even got pulled up by Trit yesterday for stating that. Whether Dandy is a wolf or not has little or no impact on me being wolf

But you know that Petr, dont you?

Who is leaving things. I brought this up yesterday consistently, i brought it up today again as soon as i could. I never left it. If i was dropping things in to ferment, i wouldnt put it in my FFA, which is going to be looked at by everyone. Aggressive from you this game.
    If Andy was bad wolfs would try and get more votes onto another player to save.
    A wolf Keith saving a wolf Andy with a last minute vote and then munching one of the only other 2 voters on kitten would be madness as would be drawing way too much attention onto themselves.
    For instance - if Keith was lynched next and came back a wolf there would be a direct link to suspect Andy next. I can’t see a wolf Keith jumping on that wagon. If Andy were a wolf, I think at that stage he’d have to be sacrificed and distance made between them.

i guess that makes sense......ill take some time to reconsider my vote tonight.
    Always had the other 2 members of (who along with Strawbs made up) my newest FFA as villagers. Couldn't be that easy could it.

Seems most agree with my assertion that Andy not voting for Kitten would make no sense if he was a wolf considering he actually tied with her.

It does not outright make Pter a wolf but it makes me consider him much stronger. Kitten being killed and calling it out in advance by a late switch from sKeith is dodgy too and just like sK is hard to ignore. Probably be on and off for the next while but are there people dodgier I should be looking at?

Well Digi is dogier but not much to look at there

Consider me as much as you want. I know the train of thought leading to you assuming me a wolf is incorrect, but then you cant be sure im a villager, which i can.

I am a villager. When i flip good GnR will have trouble because he is so dug in against me. You too, to a lesser degree BH. This actually makes me inclined to leave you both be for now.

I dont know if sKeith is hanging back on me because id waste his posts or because its a wolf tactic or because he agrees im prob village. I need time to consider him more.

I need more time in general. Ive a deadline this evening hence the rushed and unresearched posts. Im posting and doing my job half and half and not really doing either justice. Hence....Im happy to move my vote to fixxxer for now.

Advertisement