Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Congrats Olddog, you've got the entertainment contract at the upcoming Nuptials. I'm thinking Srameen could perform the ceremony (doesn't need to be legal as I don't want the lads to feel too confident that we'll stick around) Mam on tae duties, Gifted catering, Kitty waitressing, Perse sketching as I'm allergic to photographers,bones can do the premarriage course (family planning etc lol), Rubberlegs can do the readings and wine testing,Succubus can be the "honey trap", and test the lads fidelity to myself and Auto.. Anyone else available to offer their "services", Gonehome any chance of a honeymoon venue?

Ahem...I'm an ordained minister in the church of The Latter Day Dude..I can do it..no charge ..just keep the beer flowing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Honeymoon @KL ( boyfriendly type person has an Airbnb - there's nothing that Witchie can't blag ).......Travel by Smurf :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Had a fantastic night out last night but woke up about 4am with terrible heartburn, thought I was dying lol, bad head this morning but had to get up for a match, beautiful morning here absolutely roasting but clouding over now in preparation for Rod Stewart gig, I'd say town will be buzzing tonight so we're going bushing outside for the gig and the ambience (cheapskates) ��

Sephers we'll tie the knot at the above venue hun, save the date lads lol.

Better head to Morley's and get my suit 😛 :3

• Registered Users Posts: 22,245 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Congrats Olddog, you've got the entertainment contract at the upcoming Nuptials. I'm thinking Srameen could perform the ceremony (doesn't need to be legal as I don't want the lads to feel too confident that we'll stick around) Mam on tae duties, Gifted catering, Kitty waitressing, Perse sketching as I'm allergic to photographers,bones can do the premarriage course (family planning etc lol), Rubberlegs can do the readings and wine testing,Succubus can be the "honey trap", and test the lads fidelity to myself and Auto.. Anyone else available to offer their "services", Gonehome any chance of a honeymoon venue?

Someone has really thought this through :D

Still laughing here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I leave for a bit & all I have to do is turn up.

Best wedding ever!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Oooh, I bake, I'll do the cake... Ill make little fondant cats wearing tuxedos and wedding dresses as cake toppers and they can be drinking tiny cups of tea...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I’m sooh excited ... love a good wedding! One of my specialties is stationary - I can do the invites, booklets & Thank You cards!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,834 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I go off for the day and come back to find double weddings on the agenda :D

All fine and dandy , but I ain't no Mrs Doyle with the teapot Duvet :p

We need a date for this wedding so :D

I'm getting all excited now :D

Couchside looking up wedding rings :D

Autosport wrote: »
    We need a date for this wedding so :D

I'm getting all excited now :D

Couchside looking up wedding rings :D

Fascinators at the ready :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Jeebus what have I wandered into?. I may retreat quick smart.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,215 ✭✭✭Poochie05

On the couch, under a blanket watching The Greatest Showman.

Is there anything Hugh Jackman can’t do? :D

Apparently he will be in town this week, performing at the 3 Arena - I don’t remember those tickets going on sale :(

Jeebus what have I wandered into?. I may retreat quick smart.

Grem you'll have to have the night off to attend :) You can walk myself and Duvet down the aisle ;):D

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Apparently he will be in town this week, performing at the 3 Arena - I don’t remember those tickets going on sale :(

He's here for a certain wedding ;) He's an old friend of mine :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,215 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I can do the after dinner speech, Went down a storm today at the symposium :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

My mother used to respond to many a tale I told with "you'd say mass!".

And...I happen to have a US licence to perform a marriage, which I got years ago for the wedding of a couple of dear friends in Massachusetts. I don't think it had an expiry date.

Home for an evening of TV and a couple of drinks.

Autosport wrote:
    He's here for a certain wedding He's an old friend of mine

I read that like the ending of Silence of the Lambs.

I'm having an old friend for dinner"

Old stalker target more like.

Making a Ted shaped groove on the couch here.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh I do have a nice suit and I did the aisle walk before, may I suggest ballintubber Abbey as a venue?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Poochie05 wrote: »

He’s genuinely the perfect man imo :D

I’m busy swooning over Hugh Jackman and wondering if I’ll get a full day invite to the wedding of the year, or just for the afters? :p:D

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I read that like the ending of Silence of the Lambs.

I'm having an old friend for dinner"

Old stalker target more like.

Making a Ted shaped groove on the couch here.

Ted I hope your looking up honeymoon venues :D

Are we moving to Wexford or Kilkenny? Don't even think about Tipp :D

• Advertisement

He’s genuinely the perfect man imo :D

I’m busy swooning over Hugh Jackman and wondering if I’ll get a full day invite to the wedding of the year, or just for the afters? :p:D

Full invite of course Harleen :)

Autosport wrote: »
    Full invite of course Harleen :)

Day genuinely made for me now :D
    Off to ask Mam advise on fascinators :D

Autosport wrote:
    Ted I hope your looking up honeymoon venues

Are we moving to Wexford or Kilkenny? Don't even think about Tipp

I was thinking KL, Witchie can be our tour guide.

How about split the difference & go Carlow.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I was thinking KL, Witchie can be our tour guide.

How about split the difference & go Carlow.

Sounds like a plan ;)

Does this mean I have to stop stalking you and Seph :eek: :D

Autosport wrote:
    Does this mean I have to stop stalking you and Seph

I'd never try and change you .......

at least at the start.

Day genuinely made for me now :D
    Off to ask Mam advise on fascinators :D

You can borrow mine , since apparently I'll be stuck in the kitchen on tea duties .. out of sight out of mind sob :(

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    You can borrow mine , since apparently I'll be stuck in the kitchen on tea duties .. out of sight out of mind sob :(

Not at all Mam, your mission is to replace all the Barry's tea bags with Lyons tea bags and see who will notice :D

I myself will be drinking champagne :D

Mam of 4 wrote:
    You can borrow mine , since apparently I'll be stuck in the kitchen on tea duties .. out of sight out of mind sob

You can give me away.

:p

We can make our own traditions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Autosport wrote:
    Not at all Mam, your mission is to replace all the Barry's tea bags with Lyons tea bags and see who will notice

May God have mercy on them all.

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »

I thought we’d have a few fat frogs and let loose Mam :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement