Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

0lddog wrote: »
    Congrats & well done :)

Whats the gig ?
    Let me guess
    Tea taster for Barrys :D ?

Ohhhh if only :pac: its a general op job on a production line, not really what I was looking for and its a bit of commute everyday but it will do for now until I can get something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,047 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My nice drive for today and typically for an Irish summers day, it will be piddling rain when I get there.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Making me dinner for work..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Making me dinner for work..

Is/was it lashing over that way Grem? Match off tonight

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,031 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside after swimming laps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

It's been pïssing rain in galway nearly all day long.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

For days.. Woeful.. Everything drowned, not one iota surprised about the match

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

That's the west for ya :D;) I think of see a hint of a cloud but the sun always shines :D

I'm now doing some retail therapy and then getting my nails done :) Happy Auto :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

About to head workside. Short enough shift today, hopefully it’ll be a quiet one too

• Registered Users Posts: 12,099 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Work finished. Girls fed. On a high stool suppin nice pints. Have a few more in the fridge at home. Happy out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Autosport wrote: »
    That's the west for ya :D;) I think of see a hint of a cloud but the sun always shines :D

*TUMBLEWEED*

• Registered Users Posts: 16,461 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Tableside having tea, it's Friday so wine chilling in fridge did grocery shopping on the way home so no hurry getting up tomorrow.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

home sweet home and i dont wanna move...

a wasp just came at me. i moved then. with a heart attack

• Registered Users Posts: 16,461 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Ohhhh if only :pac: its a general op job on a production line, not really what I was looking for and its a bit of commute everyday but it will do for now until I can get something else.

It's easier to find something when you're working Seph so it's a huge positive. Hope all goes well on Mondat, we'll sort them out if needed. I still have loads of fighting spirit left after the crisp tournament! :pac:

Delighted for you Seph, as was said it's easier gain employment while already employed.. Plan a good treat for yourself..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

congraaaaaats

• Registered Users Posts: 10,047 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Bye bye Savannah, my 4-5 day trip turned into 11 days.

Breakfast tomorrow in the SAVOY Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Trying to wear the kid out so he will go to bed.

Then have a fine evening of watching spaghetti westerns lined up. Herself is away so will have the volume up loud and might even don the sombrero.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

At home, wondering would it be cheeky to ask for a summary update of where everyone has been since May rather than reading through months of this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,029 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

TG1 wrote: »
    At home, wondering would it be cheeky to ask for a summary update of where everyone has been since May rather than reading through months of this thread!
    Read about everyone's bed times, meal times, desk sojourns etc?
    Nah, just start from today :D

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

Anyone having issues logging in, specifically to main site?.

couch
    pretty much :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Anyone having issues logging in, specifically to main site?.

Okay here Grem

Trying to wear the kid out so he will go to bed.

Then have a fine evening of watching spaghetti westerns lined up. Herself is away so will have the volume up loud and might even don the sombrero.

Spaghetti Westerns are simply the best. Are you gonna do classics or lesser known, but brill movies? I rented so many of them on VHS back in the day after they were trendy.:D

If you can find the "Trinity" movies, they are a breath of fresh air! Comedy and action combined.

The Good The Bad and The Ugly and Once Upon a Time in the West are personal faves!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Spaghetti Westerns are simply the best. Are you gonna do classics or lesser known, but brill movies? I rented so many of them on VHS back in the day after they were trendy.:D

If you can find the "Trinity" movies, they are a breath of fresh air! Comedy and action combined.

The Good The Bad and The Ugly and Once Upon a Time in the West are personal faves!
    Yup, it’s the Sergio Leone box set for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Watching the BBC Proms. Amazing!

Home. Getting ready for a great weekend. All is planned out. Saturday is family time with lots of good food, a Movie and goodies. No grass cutting as weatherMAM got the forecast right.:D

Sunday is lock down. I might scramble onto a train to Dublin for the All Ireland final in a pub, park, street or anywhere. I may go local for it. No decision made yet.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Good to see you back TGI :)

Don't read back on the thread , start fresh from tonight !
    Tis all tea , coffee , weddings , bees, wasps , cat's, dog's, sun, rain and everything else from A -'Z :D

In , hopefully for the night now , fingers crossed :)
    Grandeeeod , I'm one half of The Weather Girls ;)
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Annndddd that was one way of stopping the thread :o

• Advertisement

Oh poor Mam :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement