Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,099 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

bubblypop wrote: »
    Flies are driving me crazy in this house!
    We must have killed at least 40 in the last few hours, not an exaggeration......
    Hate them, can't understand where they are coming from.

I don't know the background, but if the house has a suspended floor downstairs, something has died underneath it and hence the fly problem.

Finished work. One last push tomorrow and it's beer and the drive for five weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Leaseissues

Just arrived in palma.staying in one star hotel build in the 1850s.very surreal but its worked out ok after the initial experience.waiting for some tapas now.definitely travelling with others but tonight i can make my own schedule which im looking forward to!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,840 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Odd day today , doesn't feel like a Thursday , if that makes any sense (probably not ) :p

Plus it was cold today , on a positive note , going for lunch with one of my little ladies tomorrow , that'll be fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,099 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Odd day today , doesn't feel like a Thursday , if that makes any sense (probably not ) :p

Plus it was cold today , on a positive note , going for lunch with one of my little ladies tomorrow , that'll be fun :)

Haven't left the house today or yesterday.:eek: May try a warm up pint or two tomorrow in preparation - after work. Saturday, weather permitting I'll relax by cutting the grass.:eek:

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Haven't left the house today or yesterday.:eek: May try a warm up pint or two tomorrow in preparation - after work. Saturday, weather permitting I'll relax by cutting the grass.:eek:

G , if we get the rain that's forecast , the grass will be waterlogged !
    Oh , and enjoy the match on Sunday :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside finally relaxing after a hectic day :)

Mam do you watch The family Chantel?

Autosport wrote: »
    Couchside finally relaxing after a hectic day :)

Mam do you watch The family Chantel?

My TLC channel stopped working 45mins into 90Days , The Other Way , for someone unknown reason :(

So currently chatting with the man in the house , he's a definite night owl .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Just arrived in palma.staying in one star hotel build in the 1850s.very surreal but its worked out ok after the initial experience.waiting for some tapas now.definitely travelling with others but tonight i can make my own schedule which im looking forward to!

I need pics please. Sea, blue sky, rickety old houses ... you know that sort of stuff :)

Also, which Palma are you at ?

@Mam, we must be in different countries 18+C here all day :)

I'm homeside and not feeling quite right ( may or may not be related to eating two large bars of chocolate thus nuking appetite for proper food this evening :D ... maybe Dogs Trust are right about choc & dogs :( )

Olddog , it was probably just me feeling off or something that I thought it was cold , told ye it was a weird day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Olddog , it was probably just me feeling off or something that I thought it was cold , told ye it was a weird day :)

Not just you Mam, I felt like an onion!

• Advertisement

honeybear wrote: »
    Not just you Mam, I felt like an onion!

Glad I'm not the only one who layers up HB !!

For anyone feeling the cold, Auto may or may not have a very large collection of christmas jumpers :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,028 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

0lddog wrote: »
    For anyone feeling the cold, Auto may or may not have a very large collection of christmas jumpers :p
    I'm roasting all day.

To thine own self be true

0lddog wrote: »

:eek: How did you know

Quickly hides her online shopping cart :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Not Christmas again :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Lovely bed. Hoping for a bit of a lie in tomorrow but I can’t see that happening since the builders will be here at 7am :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Ugh, why is it morning already!
    In bed trying to motivate myself to get up. Even prospect of coffee isn’t doing it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,809 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

......Once I thought my innocence was gone, now I know that happiness goes on. That's where you found me when you put your arms around me, I haven't been there for the longest time...

Morning all,

It's a dull grey humid morning 16C

Kitchenside with coffee thinking of good things...keeps ya goin' :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭votecounts

Kitchenside with a coffee, bloody windy outiside.
    Heading to work soon, then Pubtime:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

At the coalface since 7.15, commute was surprisingly quiet this morning, I reckon a lot of folk saw the weather prospects outside and turned over for a second sleep :D Few hours to grind out here this morning then an early evening few sociable pints with the mates

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Workside, it's Friday, Inbox is clear, end of week stuff is in an advanced state....and it's just gone 9.

On a definite go slow this morning , but the coffee is just perfect . Don't you love it when you make a cuppa and it's just right :)

OMG, 3 fliers down this morning already!
    Cannot understand where they come from?
    This house is airtight, completely.
    Driving me potty...

Hairdressers..feel like im still in bed and I've had 3 coffees so far,so tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Rain, rain and more rain. We are all going a bit stir crazy this morning, hoping the rain will clear and we can get out for a walk but it's not looking good.

Morning all :)

Happy Friday!!!

Autos adventures part 4 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,046 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good Morning Savannah :)

Need to really get outta here by Sunday otherwise we get hit by the Hurricane

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Deskside. Just off a call with my team leader. The US is off for labour day on Monday and he had assumed I'd take the day... I had meant to due to the All Ireland.. He suggested I take the morning to be sure I can enjoy the game. Happy Friday!! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading into town to sign off and hopefully I'll never have to sign on again 😃.

• Advertisement

Heading into town to sign off and hopefully I'll never have to sign on again 😃.

Congrats & well done :)

Whats the gig ?
    Let me guess
    Tea taster for Barrys :D ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement