Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Friday wherers!

Couchside relieved to see Seph survived the night under Duvet!

:D:D Love it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Happy Friday wherers!

Couchside relieved to see Seph survived the night under Duvet!

😏😏😏

After you calling me evil, there's no for you, lizard man!!

XSVpW.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

deskside, waiting for my dinner to cook :) they're may be drunk posting later on as I brought wine :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,096 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Shopping shopping shopping, Walmart, Dicks, Outlet and now time for Samsclub

Fun time

True love between Seph and ????

Wonder what Duvet will think of that :D

• Advertisement

smurfjed wrote: »

Fun time

Did you get us a present :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Autosport wrote: »
    Ya he said dicks

I’m on the way home will have to buy some dinner because I don’t have a functioning microwave or cooker ha ha ha :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Ahhhh Friday evening my auld pal, we meet again! :)

Been on a real health kick lately with Zero alcohol for a few weeks, zero smokes and even started doing weights and press ups. And eating less crap.

So to celebrate, this evening I'm having 6 bottles of craft beer, a naughty smoke and ditching the weights for an evening.
    Sure if you can't celebrate abstention occasionally then where's the fun in abstaining?

I had been reading a book about healthier living. So I'm thinking of penning my own book soon (coming to all good book stores near you!! Except Easons coz they're too expensive).
    Introductory chapter, a bit about my background, that should use up half a page. Then chapter about week one you need to stop drinking and smoking, chapter about week two you do same but also start weights and pressups, week 3 is same as week 2. Then end of week 3 it's party time!!
    Chapter 4 will start with a hand drawn illustration of a head of lettuce with a sad face. The lettuce is sad because you screwed up at the end of week 3.
    But he's a forgiving lettuce and the message here really is "Lettuce see how ya get on in week 4".
    See what i did there?

If there's any publishers on boards then you can PM me and we can start negotiating about my book.
    Week 4...... Well I'll start writing about that

Hallside impatiently waiting for my Hailo. Hitting the town tonight :)

Took the day off work and managed to successfully do NOTHING with it: meandered between the leaba, the fridge and the couch before eventually getting it together around 2pm to make a cushion/blanket fort on the couch for Netflix viewings. It's probably not adult appropriate behaviour. :p

Enjoy your Friday nights everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Enjoy your Friday nights everyone!

You too Call Girl :p:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Another filled day that has whizzed by. Go craic with old work mates this morning, then got the lawns cut.

Trying to decide between a G&T, or wine with a couple of bars of chocolate in front of the TV.

Forecast is fairly good, so a decent weekend seems in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Scoffing a Supermacs snack box in the kitchen. Took a detour on th way home, having promised it to myself while I was stuck in city traffic. Never had one before, rather good I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Back from a holiday in Portugal.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,483 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It's started :D

ah no, why do I always miss it! :mad: :pac:

(they really should put the reveal links in the upcoming sheep notifcaition thread)
    :o

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Deja Boo wrote: »
    ah no, why do I always miss it! :mad: :pac:

(they really should put the reveal links in the upcoming sheep notifcaition thread)
    :o

It's ok , you're doing well in it girlie !

It's ok , you're doing well in it girlie !
    That's a first! :eek: :eek:

Damn Die Hard - bit me in the bahookie! :pac::pac::pac:

That's a first! :eek: :eek:

Damn Die Hard - bit me in the bahookie! :pac::pac::pac:

It's the only one I sheeped in so far. , some things never change with me :p

Autosport wrote: »

Present plan is from here to Shannon :):)

smurfjed wrote: »

Fun time

Bulk shopping smurf? ...Did you get a gallon jug of mustard?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,755 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

It's the only one I sheeped in so far. , some things never change with me :p
    I was going to enter that this evening...... probably for the best tbh! :pac:

• Advertisement

I was going to enter that this evening...... probably for the best tbh! :pac:

Your answers wouldn't have been any worse than mine Leggy :p
    Thread is a good laugh , as always , lovely posters and forum :)

Just home and on the couch, had a lovely dinner and 2 pints with good company ,Netflix time and maybe tiny glass of wine, early start in the morning, had a great day,got the hair done then shopping swore I wasn't buying more clothes so got makeup and boots.....my name is Duvet Day and I'm a shopaholic. 😘

Bulk shopping smurf? ...Did you get a gallon jug of mustard?

Thats the fun of Sams Club, everything sold in bulk, one can see why there is a massive obesity problem here.

Nothing happening work wise for the weekend, so its beer time again.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside, watching a foreign film on the box and winding down after a great three days in Galway and on the Aran Islands (my third visit there :)).

Shattered tired after traveling 170 miles home on boat, bus, train and bus again.

Not my pic , but driving past it makes me smile :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,132 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Not my pic , but driving past it makes me smile :)
    Will you be down there, Mam?
    Flowers in your hair, wellies, plastic cup of beer in each hand?

To thine own self be true

Nah Pm , maybe one day , I can dream !

Love the buzz in the town though , watching them all full of excitement heading on to Stradbally next Thurs/Fri , then on the Monday on the way home , tired , mucky but happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,132 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Nah Pm , maybe one day , I can dream !

Love the buzz in the town though , watching them all full of excitement heading on to Stradbally next Thurs/Fri , then on the Monday on the way home , tired , mucky but happy :D
    Sounds my idea of purgatory.
    Never did the festivals in my young days.
    Just day concerts, Slane, Trip to Tipp etc but I always had a warm bed waiting for me at home.

To thine own self be true

Sounds my idea of purgatory.
    Never did the festivals in my young days.
    Just day concerts, Slane, Trip to Tipp etc but I always had a warm bed waiting for me at home.

It will be the same here if I ever decide to go , I'd be in my own bed every night !

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Desk side having a pint of Dublin red.
    Trip to Tipp etc.

Feile?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement