Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,210 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Autosport wrote: »
    Would anyone like a glass

Can't - I'm driving.....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

RMAOK wrote: »
    Can't - I'm driving.....

Me mad I know :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Pretzill wrote: »
    Tea, no milk, no sugar...and Lyons of course!

Oh...oh I see

😛😛

tenor.gif

honeybear wrote: »
    Fun night here
    Forgot Fantasy Football deadline & had 2 free transfers
    Now watching Gameface ... very cute Irish guy. Anyone see it?
    Pretzill wrote: »
    No but I too haven't availed of my free transfers - New to FF and almost clueless

I used my two free transfers but I'm very unhappy with my team.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hitting the hay. Night! Night!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,210 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Goodnight HB

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oops I'm just a tad inebriated fish and chips in the oven, nearly ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,100 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Goodnight internet peeps.

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

honeybear wrote: »
    Hitting the hay. Night! Night!
    Goodnight internet peeps.

sweet dream to ye both

Ohhh good timing gremmy, I'm starved :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

I'm on it - French Press at the ready Gremli.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Twas beautiful, breaded plaice and crispy chips. Time to crash now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Apartment-side. Decided to come back early as tomorrow’s our last day and we want to be fresh so we can get as much done as possible. I’m not ready to go home :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,631 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Trials and payment due ...

Are I up against Pretzill? Is it like celebrity death mark or the Hunger Games?

Will Seph make me a cup of Barry's when I win, or Auto crack open the Dom Perignon?

I'll be awake all night with the suspense.

Just for you Leg end :)

Night all or is it Morning all :D

Trials and payment due ...

Are I up against Pretzill? Is it like celebrity death mark or the Hunger Games?.

Yup tomorrow at 5pm 😛😀

Bedside time slee..........😴😴

• Registered Users Posts: 10,077 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

We bitched last night that the hotel had held $1500 on each of our credit cards for the rooms rather than charge the company, my partner bitched so much that they compensated us with a dinner tonight with drinks, so that was about $400

I like American customer service :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just had a feed of homemade chips, fried onions, mushy peas brought from Ireland, gravy and a Quorn spicy burger.

Can die happy now.

On the couch not fit to move, watching BBC news.

Was out for a few drinks with an eh um "friend" from Oman. Spent some fun times with him in Bali last year when my bf and I were in an open stage of our relationship.

Boyfriend came and joined us and I felt awkward coz love my fella but Oman guy is just steaming hot. Dammit. Oman brought me a lovely bottle of Arabic perfume. Luckily he is leaving today and was just on a stopover so I don't have to resist the temptation.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I'm in bed with a cuppa, the cat and a book. Normally I'd be out running at this time but I went last night instead so I'm going to have stay here and enjoy a bit of time to myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

So a rake of Wine followed by Gin and Tonic will give you a deadly hangover.
    My research continues. Stay tuned folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Dogs & cats happy out. Bumbóg happy too!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,823 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...I wish I was a fisherman tumblin on the seas, far away from dry land and its bitter memories...with light in my head, you in my arms...

Morning all,

Its a sunny spells morning 15C

Temp couchside with tea...a happy camper...next...scrambled or poached that is the question...

Have a good one folks

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Getting brighter here this morning. I'm hopeful the summer may show up at some point.

Boiled egg on toast with a cuppa for me and then lots of work to catch up on.

Deskside with freshly brewed coffee and coast to coast am.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,865 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's a lovely morning out there , a great day for getting stuff done , or taking it easy , enjoy folks , no matter what you choose to do :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

smurfjed wrote: »
    We bitched last night that the hotel had held $1500 on each of our credit cards for the rooms rather than charge the company, my partner bitched so much that they compensated us with a dinner tonight with drinks, so that was about $400

I like American customer service :)

400! How many drinks did ye have

• Registered Users Posts: 13,100 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Witchie wrote: »
    Just had a feed of homemade chips, fried onions, mushy peas brought from Ireland, gravy and a Quorn spicy burger.

Can die happy now.

On the couch not fit to move, watching BBC news.

Was out for a few drinks with an eh um "friend" from Oman. Spent some fun times with him in Bali last year when my bf and I were in an open stage of our relationship.

Boyfriend came and joined us and I felt awkward coz love my fella but Oman guy is just steaming hot. Dammit. Oman brought me a lovely bottle of Arabic perfume. Luckily he is leaving today and was just on a stopover so I don't have to resist the temptation.
    O Man, that's a dilemma there :D

To thine own self be true

bluewolf wrote: »
    400! How many drinks did ye have

Smurf is our resident big spender :p

I am in the bed. Last night I was out for a few and was ever so good. Yet still manage to feel rubbish this morning. This is what getting old looks like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Smurf is our resident big spender :p

I am in the bed. Last night I was out for a few and was ever so good. Yet still manage to feel rubbish this morning. This is what getting old looks like.

Tell me about it. God be with the days you’d wake up still drunk and be ready to go again when you had your breakfast. Now I have to sit down in the shower, need a Xanax and most likely a 2 hour chat with the Samaritans :D

In work killed with heart burn

Morning all :)

Happy Saturday!!!

Wonders what mischief I'll get up to today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,119 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Stunning weather! Really helps my work. Heading home tonight. Can't wait for pints!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Home from the hairdressers. Stunning day! Going to sit in the garden before my brother comes to take me out to lunch.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement