Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

NewRed2 wrote: »
    No chips in bed??? Tough woman! I've heard that phrase before too. And also no vinegar and jaysus go away with that ketchup.

Well in my defense, I am partial to a bit of unsuitable bed food. Pizza, icecream, and even chips :D

And I don't watch the soaps :p

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'm in the bed, I'll make room for anyone who brings a mcflurry

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Finished my 3 jaunts around the desert and went to jump on an airliner to go home, captain of that plane opened the window and told us not to bother as it was broken. We waited and hour before they boarded us in a different aircraft, that one pushed back and promptly broke down. So we are now sitting in the terminal waiting on the next flight, hopefully I will get home by sunrise.

Days off starting tomorrow, dublin here I come.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

smurfjed wrote: »
    Finished my 3 jaunts around the desert and went to jump on an airliner to go home, captain of that plane opened the window and told us not to bother as it was broken. We waited and hour before they boarded us in a different aircraft, that one pushed back and promptly broke down. So we are now sitting in the terminal waiting on the next flight, hopefully I will get home by sunrise.

Days off starting tomorrow, dublin here I come.

You joining in on Perse's escapades :D

I'll look after the mutt :)

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I'm in the bed, I'll make room for anyone who brings a mcflurry

Tempting... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

It’s getting hot in here

No chips in bed??? Tough woman! I've heard that phrase before too. And also no vinegar and jaysus go away with that ketchup.
    I'd say many a Pre-nup has fallen victim to such ludicrous feminine demands.
    Women!!! I'll say this, men are every bit as romantic as women if only we were given a fair shot at bringing our own version of romance to relationships.
    Chips and maybe the odd sloppy kebab in bed (ah nevermind the sheets)while watching the 2nd half of a match and then a quick scratch.... But nah, its always rules like no chips. It's a killer, gone at the first hurdle.

Personally I'm thinking of becoming gay.

Granted I'm not interested in the sensual side of gaydom but let's face it, after 2 years most women would rather watch Eastenders anyway, so it levels itself out.
    BUT what really swung it for me was having a painter and gardener around this week power-washing and sorting the place. My God the difference is massive.
    They did all the stuff I'm apparently too lazy to do. Or just dont have the time to do with work and stuff......
    So it occurred to me what I need is a man about the place.
    Then the garden would be constantly well kept. And while I wouldnt want to be sharing a bed, I s'pose we could split a snack box and both eat a few chips in our separate beds watching the footie whithout any nagging.
    I'm not sure if this makes me gay but I'm considering my options.

Post of the day/evening! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

honeybear wrote: »
    It’s getting hot in here

Well if you bring some ice cream it will cool the place down :D

Someone mention McFlurry :eek: I now want one :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It’s getting hot in here

Were all still waiting for you to finish that sentence honeybear :pac:

Autosport wrote: »
    Well if you bring some ice cream it will cool the place down :D

Someone mention McFlurry :eek: I now want one :P

I think we need a McFlurry thread? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Post of the day/evening! :D

:pac:

haha, cheers! I was ideally going for the weekend/week but tough crowd :D

:pac:

haha, cheers! I was ideally going for the weekend/week but tough crowd :D

It would have been but I haven't been on much so couldn't possibly have called it to be fair but I did love it! Fair play.

It would have been but I haven't been on much so couldn't possibly have called it to be fair but I did love it! Fair play.

was only kidding. Although if the plumber scheduled for monday is reading this, he will probably cancel.

was only kidding. Although if the plumber scheduled for monday is reading this, he will probably cancel.

Just take the compliment!! ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I have found people who are like me!. They don't like floury spuds! I am elated :D

I have found people who are like me!. They don't like floury spuds! I am elated :D

I like all spuds. Except undercooked ones - urgh!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just can't hack the texture and the wee fibres in floury ones.. Mostly eat mash or baby spuds now. And any other form they are available in too :o

Just can't hack the texture and the wee fibres in floury ones.. Mostly eat mash or baby spuds now. And any other form they are available in too :o

Definite NO to fibres - pukesville

Getting the shudders at the thought, thank feck i have salad for dinner tonight :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching L.A. Confidential on RTE 1

• Advertisement

Bit of Frasier before nodding off soon enough I reckon..

Whilst contemplating new dreams and ideas of what I want to do with my life.. :)

Boardsie nap time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hitting the hay. Night All!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Boardsie nap time :)
    Hitting the hay. Night All!
    Bit of Frasier before nodding off soon enough I reckon..

Sleepy time soon here too

0273b135-75f4-4e2b-b1e4-41d7defe4547.jpg

A lone Grem stands sentry, nah sod it i'll sit.

Sitting out on the patio sipping a craft beer with the laptop on the table listening to Fleetwood Mac (not too loud to annoy the neighbours tho, coz I'm not from Ballyfermot), and it's a beautiful mild night. Lovely to kick back and let all of life's stresses melt away if only for a wee while.
    Watching this next, my favourite youtube vid ever (for any Liverpool fans this will mean more but anyone who like beatles, or even sean connery's voice)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDLSu8VZ8G8

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,022 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

Damn it. That's the one thing that trumps the lot. A nice dip in a pool at night.

Envious.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kitchen , heading to bed soon , don't know what tonight's film was sorry Mzungu , normal Friday night procedure will return next week .

• Advertisement

I knew something was missing from proceedings :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement