Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Watching Greta, not a bad movie.

Ohhh looks good, kinda creepy!

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Ohhh looks good, kinda creepy!

Yeah it's just about the right amount of creepy, not a horror but Isabelle Huppert and Chloe Grace Moretz are good in it too!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

I swear to god i might need to be temp banned to stop myself posting on this forum! I waste so much time on here its unreal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Relaxing with a Gin and clementine tonic. Not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

On my bestest behaviour tonight. Last night .....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

honeybear wrote: »

Tell me tell me tell me :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

honeybear wrote: »

Ohhh you seemed to have forgotten to finish that sentence honeybear 🤔 what was it you were going to say 😛?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside sweltering, effing fan is bust..

Back to bed for me. I was pumped full of midazolam this morning and by Jaysus am I in a heap. Would love a beer.

Deskside
    Back to bed for me. I was pumped full of midazolam this morning and by Jaysus am I in a heap. Would love a beer.

Sounds like you need someone to look after ya poly!

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,356 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Cherwell Valley Services (#43)

I'd love a McFlurry but I am too lazy and comfortable.... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,757 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

Sat outside in España in just a pair of shorts having a beer. 25c and a nice breeze.

Deskside

Sounds like you need someone to look after ya poly!

Sephers come up to me and bring beer. And fluffy socks because mine are buried at the back of my drawer and the effort. What is my life. Please take pity on me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'd love a McFlurry but I am too lazy and comfortable.... :pac:

I still haven't tried the kinder bueno ice cream despite my intentions

Sephers come up to me and bring beer. And fluffy socks because mine are buried at the back of my drawer and the effort. What is my life. Please take pity on me.

Ahhh here poly! I wasn't offering to mind you at all! I was merely stating it sounds like you need someone to mind you! :rolleyes:

I'm on the way 😛😀 :pac:

Ahhh here poly! I wasn't offering to mind you at all! I was merely stating it sounds like you need someone to mind you! :rolleyes:

I'm on the way 😛😀 :pac:

I'll keep the bed warm :p

Jaysis those drugs are getting to your head!! Sure it's cool bed weather :pac::p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

Durty.

FFred wrote: »
    Durty.

Space for you too Fred :,p

• Advertisement

Space for you too Fred :,p
    And my bag of cans?

FFred wrote: »
    And my bag of cans?

Yep just no chips :D

Those meds look strong Pers. You ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Just home from the cemetery mass and thank the lord I said a few prayers for you all :D The filth being said in this thread :D

Now Perse I'm in the way to look after you :)

Autosport wrote: »
    Just home from the cemetery mass and thank the lord I said a few prayers for you all :D The filth being said in this thread :D

Now Perse I'm in the way to look after you :)

Auto you are as good. I already have Seph and Fred lined so you can join in :D

Auto you are as good. I already have Seph and Fred lined so you can join in :D

We're gonna need a bigger bed (hah probably my first ever movie pun/joke)

Derp

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Perse keeping things spicy, but not too spicy. Seph will have a seizure :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

No chips in bed??? Tough woman! I've heard that phrase before too. And also no vinegar and jaysus go away with that ketchup.
    I'd say many a Pre-nup has fallen victim to such ludicrous feminine demands.
    Women!!! I'll say this, men are every bit as romantic as women if only we were given a fair shot at bringing our own version of romance to relationships.
    Chips and maybe the odd sloppy kebab in bed (ah nevermind the sheets)while watching the 2nd half of a match and then a quick scratch.... But nah, its always rules like no chips. It's a killer, gone at the first hurdle.

Personally I'm thinking of becoming gay.

Granted I'm not interested in the sensual side of gaydom but let's face it, after 2 years most women would rather watch Eastenders anyway, so it levels itself out.
    BUT what really swung it for me was having a painter and gardener around this week power-washing and sorting the place. My God the difference is massive.
    They did all the stuff I'm apparently too lazy to do. Or just dont have the time to do with work and stuff......
    So it occurred to me what I need is a man about the place.
    Then the garden would be constantly well kept. And while I wouldnt want to be sharing a bed, I s'pose we could split a snack box and both eat a few chips in our separate beds watching the footie whithout any nagging.
    I'm not sure if this makes me gay but I'm considering my options.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement