Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mark of the beast

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

Don't think we can avoid it when it comes in. If the other side is not being able to buy anything without the chip then there's no point in starving. Although the bible warns Christians not to accept it, so in the time after death it may be wise to stay away from the illuminati microchips.

Very true.

you won't be able to buy or sell unless you take the mark ....

if you have to starve then so be it.

however the beast system won't last long so if you stock up on food , barter , grow your own food , forage , become a preper and possible divine intervention ... you may not need to starve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Always Tired

I'm happy to receive the mark so that I may buy food but only if the wee chip will eliminate the need for a 2 euro coin to get a shopping cart.

Think about it, all the shopping carts would have to be redesigned. That's probably why it won't happen for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

You'll regret it on Judgment Day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭pauldla

branie2 wrote: »
    You'll regret it on Judgment Day

Yeah but, shopping carts.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I'm happy to receive the mark so that I may buy food but only if the wee chip will eliminate the need for a 2 euro coin to get a shopping cart.

You can already unlock them without a coin!

http://www.trolkey.com/

like magic! :D
    You could say its the work of the devil

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Hedgelayer

Woe to you oh earth and see
    For the devil sends his beast with wrath...

Let him who hath understanding recon the number of the beast.
    For it is a human number

The number is six hundred and sixty six...

Guitar riff there after

another vision re mark of the beast ..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6kmfmtunLc

more dreams on mark of the beast ....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vzY8o11Ffo

interesting prophecy on mark of the beast and britexit .....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIp6muLUCjY

more on mark of the beast and the amazon synod .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dre7e32a8XI

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 MistyLines

Personally, I think that if you are already Born Again then you won't be around to see the Mark of the Beast as you will already have been raptured. The technology is already here surely, but as we are supposed to be 'sober' and 'not asleep' we are supposed to see this technology and 'look up, for our redemption is near' Luke 21v8. I think the Mark of the Beast if for those who have come to Christ after the rapture, and it will be a deliberate Mark, people will know and understand what it is and what it means (nobody has it now, not realising it) and the Bible warns against those who have become followers of Christ against taking it.

another vidieo on mark of the beast ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhVaUTmggxY

MistyLines wrote: »
    Personally, I think that if you are already Born Again then you won't be around to see the Mark of the Beast as you will already have been raptured. The technology is already here surely, but as we are supposed to be 'sober' and 'not asleep' we are supposed to see this technology and 'look up, for our redemption is near' Luke 21v8. I think the Mark of the Beast if for those who have come to Christ after the rapture, and it will be a deliberate Mark, people will know and understand what it is and what it means (nobody has it now, not realising it) and the Bible warns against those who have become followers of Christ against taking it.

The Rapture is actually never mentioned in the Bible

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭NCS

The Rapture is actually never mentioned in the Bible

Yes, it is. Explicitly in 1 Thessalonians 4:17.
    Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

In Revelation, it is less explicit and more implicit but there are strong parallels from the OT about believers being pulled away from the scene of God's wrath (eg. Lot).

Meeting the Lord in the air refers to His Second Coming

Meeting the Lord in the air refers to His Second Coming

Correct, it is an event during His Second Coming. But not the Mount of Olives return - hence in the air and not in Jerusalem.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭NaFirinne

How long do you think it is now before the Second Coming?

I feel we are certainly seeing the signs of possible end times in society today.

Things seem to be moving fast as well. Wasn't and increase homosexuality an vegetarians predicted as a sign towards the end? Also a return to sin like was only on the earth before the flood.

It will get so much easier to control money in the future - we already have google pay and apple pay which make it so much easier to purchase goods....once these technologies become the main method of payment - it won't be hard for these companies to introduce some sort of social acceptance rating and determine if your banned from using their services or not....Much like the way they ban people who's view they don't agree with from social media today.

I'd give it 16 more years possibly before the 2nd coming.

But the mark of the beast could be very much in by 2030.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

NaFirinne wrote: »

I think we should sticky this for history's sake,

Just like we can look back at similar sentences for numerous decades and years, 2030 will pass and you'll be very wrong. :D

Cabaal wrote: »
    I think we should sticky this for history's sake,

Just like we can look back at similar sentences for numerous decades and years, 2030 will pass and you'll be very wrong. :D

Please do.

How long do you think it is now before the Second Coming?

I feel we are certainly seeing the signs of possible end times in society today.

Things seem to be moving fast as well. Wasn't and increase homosexuality an vegetarians predicted as a sign towards the end? Also a return to sin like was only on the earth before the flood.

It will get so much easier to control money in the future - we already have google pay and apple pay which make it so much easier to purchase goods....once these technologies become the main method of payment - it won't be hard for these companies to introduce some sort of social acceptance rating and determine if your banned from using their services or not....Much like the way they ban people who's view they don't agree with from social media today.

All that can be said with certainty is that we are closer now than yesterday, however there are quite a few reasons to generally concur with your opinion, just a few of which I list below:

- The restoration of the nation of Israel was a prerequisite to some of the events described in Daniel and Revelation and simply dismissing it as a hookup between Evangelical prophecy followers/opportunistic political Zionists belies the fact that sometimes prophecy is given as an instruction to follow - in which case that particular preparatory piece is now in place.
    - The infrastructure is broadly in place for global governance now where it would have been much more difficult in pre-Internet times.
    - the final Roman Empire having strong links with the original Roman Empire (Latin influenced language, Roman Catholic faith retaining Imperial titles) but being a mix of iron and clay, suggestive of diverse cultures and ethnicity
    - Widespread departure from the faith... this is most prominent in Western society (some parts of South America and Africa are bucking the trend).
    - Per Rev 9:16, "And the number of mounted troops was two hundred million; I heard their number." This would have been an unimaginable figure at the time; the world population is believed to have been two hundred million in the 1st Century which John could not possibly have known or guessed.

Having said that, we do not yet have the restoration of the daily sacrifice in Jerusalem nor the Third Temple, it seems the antichrist won't be revealed until these are in place and it will take a significant change in the Middle Eastern picture before they become a reality.

• Advertisement

NCS wrote: »
    All that can be said with certainty is that we are closer now than yesterday, however there are quite a few reasons to generally concur with your opinion, just a few of which I list below:

- The restoration of the nation of Israel was a prerequisite to some of the events described in Daniel and Revelation and simply dismissing it as a hookup between Evangelical prophecy followers/opportunistic political Zionists belies the fact that sometimes prophecy is given as an instruction to follow - in which case that particular preparatory piece is now in place.
    - The infrastructure is broadly in place for global governance now where it would have been much more difficult in pre-Internet times.
    - the final Roman Empire having strong links with the original Roman Empire (Latin influenced language, Roman Catholic faith retaining Imperial titles) but being a mix of iron and clay, suggestive of diverse cultures and ethnicity
    - Widespread departure from the faith... this is most prominent in Western society (some parts of South America and Africa are bucking the trend).
    - Per Rev 9:16, "And the number of mounted troops was two hundred million; I heard their number." This would have been an unimaginable figure at the time; the world population is believed to have been two hundred million in the 1st Century which John could not possibly have known or guessed.

Having said that, we do not yet have the restoration of the daily sacrifice in Jerusalem nor the Third Temple, it seems the antichrist won't be revealed until these are in place and it will take a significant change in the Middle Eastern picture before they become a reality.

Look up PJ Hanley studies on eschatology. There very interesting.

I'm not say I know the hour, I'm just saying that the season for all these things looks quite close now.

Now that we have experienced Covid19 - Do people still think that End times are not drawing nearer.

Have a look at this

https://id2020.org/manifesto Now this looks to me very much the 1st iteration of the Mark of the Beast - as it will control everything through your Identity.

I'm also not an anti vaccines but what business do they have putting these id chips into vaccines?

I don't think they are really doing it for the good of people, I think they are doing it for more control of people.

https://www.biometricupdate.com/201909/id2020-and-partners-launch-program-to-provide-digital-id-with-vaccines

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭corks finest

jmreire wrote: »
    If you believe in God, then it's possible, so it very much depends on the individual. Personally, I want nothing to do with imbedded chips, We are controlled enough as it is without our every move and action being monitored.. and what will happen when they will not only monitor what you are thinking, but can control that too????

Same ref imbedded chips etc it's a firm no no from me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Now that we have experienced Covid19 - Do people still think that End times are not drawing nearer.
    Have a look at this
    https://id2020.org/manifesto Now this looks to me very much the 1st iteration of the Mark of the Beast - as it will control everything through your Identity.
    I'm also not an anti vaccines but what business do they have putting these id chips into vaccines?
    I don't think they are really doing it for the good of people, I think they are doing it for more control of people.
    https://www.biometricupdate.com/201909/id2020-and-partners-launch-program-to-provide-digital-id-with-vaccines
    Absolutely, their aim towards 'birth-to-death' unique, novel-biometric, blockchain, passiveRFID, DigitalID from ID2020.org is nothing less than exactly what you mention.
    You only have to look at the founders/sponsors of this project to realise just how huge it is. https://id2020.org/alliance

The end date to Digi-ID is 2030 (Agenda21), so it's a long-game for the 1st 1.5bn in the developing world.
    The rest maybe 2035. COVID19 does provide the ideal opportunity to ramp it up, exponentially.

It has some minor advantages, but this is outweighed by disadvantages.

It's scary that they will put these into the vaccines.

I want to be able to take vaccines and not have to fear that there are chips in them.

This isn't really conspiracy now - this is real and their agenda.

What's the odds the corona virus vaccine will contain these without being publicized.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

It's scary that they will put these into the vaccines.

I want to be able to take vaccines and not have to fear that there are chips in them.

This isn't really conspiracy now - this is real and their agenda.

What's the odds the corona virus vaccine will contain these without being publicized.

No offence, but chips in vaccines most definitely reads as conspiracy theory with a touch scare-mongering from where I'm sitting. Looks like we'll have a 12 to 18 month wait for a conventional vaccine to the current Covid-19 pandemic. I rather doubt injecting the population with evil nanobots is really anything anyone needs to worry about any time soon. The likes of CRISPR hackers would be a more realistic medium term concern.

smacl wrote: »
    No offence, but chips in vaccines most definitely reads as conspiracy theory with a touch scare-mongering from where I'm sitting. Looks like we'll have a 12 to 18 month wait for a conventional vaccine to the current Covid-19 pandemic. I rather doubt injecting the population with evil nanobots is really anything anyone needs to worry about any time soon. The likes of CRISPR hackers would be a more realistic medium term concern.

Did you read the articles?

Did you read the articles?

Yep, no 'chips' in vaccines. Simply collecting biometric IDs, e.g. fingerprints, and photography at the same time as providing vaccinations. Many of us already using the exact same biometric tools to do things like unlock our phones. Biometric techniques are also increasingly being used in passports. Perhaps you could point out where anyone has talked about injecting chips with vaccines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

smacl wrote: »
    Yep, no 'chips' in vaccines. Simply collecting biometric IDs, e.g. fingerprints, and photography at the same time as providing vaccinations. Many of us already using the exact same biometric tools to do things like unlock our phones. Biometric techniques are also increasingly being used in passports. Perhaps you could point out where anyone has talked about injecting chips with vaccines.

This technology already exists, and is the future benchmark for accessing services. It's a small RFID impnat, not exactly a large processing chip or computer.

3,000 folks in Sweden opted in for it.
    In America companies have started RFID'ing their employeees, company in Wisconsin (80/250), and apparently, they're all "lovin' it".

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12110556

• Advertisement

This technology already exists, and is the future benchmark for accessing services. It's a small RFID impnat, not exactly a large processing chip or computer.

3,000 folks in Sweden opted in for it.
    In America companies have started RFID'ing their employeees, company in Wisconsin (80/250), and apparently, they're all "lovin' it".

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12110556

An RFID implant isn't slyly injected with a vaccine though is it? It is also not achieving anything you couldn't do with bio-metrics, albeit at a lower cost. My phone for example can recognise me via facial recognition and/or fingerprint. My genes can be sequenced as a method of uniquely identifying me to a far higher degree of accuracy and robustness than RFID could mange.

The issue isn't being uniquely identifiable by a sophisticated computer as that is already the case for all of us without the need for any implant. The issue is about storing databases that identify and track people and their behavior illegally and this issue is dealt with by society rather than technology, e.g. through GDPR.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement