Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon 4K Fire Stick back down to £34.99

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭LillySV

wally79 wrote: »
    I think your amazon account needs to be UK. May need to ring help desk if I remember correctly

thanks just did that and they fixed it! happy out as it was drivin me nuts!! :)

Does anyone have a problem with their vodaphone internet disconnecting and taking an age to reconnect? It keeps telling me it's "connected with problems". Never had this issue with Virgin. Eventually it just reconnects itself but it's annoying when you want to watch something

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭bergipau

Any fire stick deals at the mo?
    Amazon only have the 4K version in stock an it’s now 50. Raging I missed to deal earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

bergipau wrote: »
    Amazon only have the 4K version in stock an it’s now 50. Raging I missed to deal earlier

To be fair they were half price for over a week, so I doubt you'll see any price reductions on them at all the rest of this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Might get lucky again for Boxing Day deals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,736 ✭✭✭degsie

bergipau wrote: »

You might try the gougers over at adverts :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Kaiserkel

Hi there,

Can anyone help with same issue as above with prime video - but without changing location to UK. I talked to them and they just told to get the basic stick.

I've tried sideloading the prime video app (using apps2fire app) but it wont install - i think because there's a version of prime video already installed. i cant seem to uninstall the original version.

I also downloaded rte player successfully but when i tried to open it, it wont work with error message - app not associated with amazon account or something like that.

Has anyone come across these issues before, and they have any solution?
    Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭_John C

Kaiserkel wrote: »
    Hi there,

Can anyone help with same issue as above with prime video - but without changing location to UK. I talked to them and they just told to get the basic stick.

I've tried sideloading the prime video app (using apps2fire app) but it wont install - i think because there's a version of prime video already installed. i cant seem to uninstall the original version.

I also downloaded rte player successfully but when i tried to open it, it wont work with error message - app not associated with amazon account or something like that.

Has anyone come across these issues before, and they have any solution?
    Thanks in advance.

I had the same problem.

Install aptoide
    Use aptoide to install prime.
    Sorted.

Theres a working version of the RTE player that works with the firestick on another thread here.

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/post/111903183

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Sponsorgate

Can I buy these with a retailer in Ireland? Listed with Currys.ie but thought they were geo-restricted?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Can I buy these with a retailer in Ireland? Listed with Currys.ie but thought they were geo-restricted?

Only certain apps and certain content is geolocked, they (firesticks) will work in Ireland though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

My experience with the cube is that it didn't work for Amazon Prime content (despite people claiming it did) until I switched it to UK. But that blocks all normal amazon shopping for me. There are workarounds as per earlier in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

Anyone having trouble getting iplayer to load?Just constantly says unable to load bbc iplayer please try again. Definitely a VPN issue as when switch nord off it opens again.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,394 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

CLOSING THIS THREAD.
    SUPPORT DISCUSSION https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058088307

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement