Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    What's the etiquette for when you take a single poop so ferocious that it flushes itself and you have a clean wipe. Do you still flush the toilet or not?

We discussed this earlier:

A Ghostie
    Unicorn Turd
    A Magic
    A Houdini
    Event Horizon

Happens to me quite a lot. I still flush. I don't want to take any chances of that turd reappearing after I have left the toilet.

Universal agreement that these are truly magical occurrences.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

That's solid reasoning for the flush

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

You still have to flush the clean wipe, unless you're prone to pocketing it for use as a handkerchief.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,532 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Knex. wrote: »
    You still have to flush the clean wipe, unless you're prone to pocketing it for use as a handkerchief.

Plus you don’t want the “brown trout” to come sliding back up from the depths.

The tide is turning…

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 474 ✭✭Former Observer

Lad in question used to sound like flipper the dolphin. Obviously using an oil based lubricant. Probably (hopefully) totally unrelated, but he once accidentally dropped out the contents of his bag on the way to the bog and a bunch of empty plastic receptacles fell out (almost like test tubes and miniature lunchboxes).

There are some dirty dogs out there.

• Advertisement

Knex. wrote: »

If there is a Glory Hole hang it off a cock.

Or just use a peg.

Or just use a peg.

That would work too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Nothing wrong with havin' an old Tom Hank at the work jacks, especially if it's a sealed room like the ones I'm lucky to have at my office.
    I wouldn't leave any evidence, just pop in with a piece of blu tack over my phone camera, incognito mode, p0rnhub, search:
    "fat old 50 year old oul ones giving blowJobs" *

Furiously violently ****

Job done, clear the evidence.

Back to work with a clear head!!!

PRODUCTIVITY RISES!!

*not really !!

Lads having a "tom hanks" in work as the previous poster advised is deplorable. It's not fun to witness silver snakes clinging to the flush bowl, spattered seed on the door handle or slimy clotts in the wash basin of a shared public room.

Some lads need a lesson in the difference between what you do in the private sphere and what you do in the public one.

• Advertisement

Lads having a "tom hanks" in work as the previous poster advised is deplorable. It's not fun to witness silver snakes clinging to the flush bowl, spattered seed on the door handle or slimy clotts in the wash basin of a shared public room.

Some lads need a lesson in the difference between what you do in the private sphere and what you do in the public one.

Oh come on...you are exaggerating. Do you work at an Adult Cinema or what?

Yeah they are great or the Baby changing cubicle which sometimes have a toilet. You feel like you are ****ting in First Class.

I used one a few weeks ago and there was two sets of mothers waiting outside with pushchairs. I just looked straight ahead no eye contact on leaving. Brazened it out away from the dagger looks. Men's were being cleaned.

Should be no daggers looks. For all they knew you could be changing an ostomy bag like I have to, and for that you need a bathroom with basin and place to lay out things etc.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 262 ✭✭TomasMacR

Lad in question used to sound like flipper the dolphin. Obviously using an oil based lubricant. Probably (hopefully) totally unrelated, but he once accidentally dropped out the contents of his bag on the way to the bog and a bunch of empty plastic receptacles fell out (almost like test tubes and miniature lunchboxes).

There are some dirty dogs out there.

I’m confused by this. Yer man had some kind of **** tool bag he used bring to the jacks?

TomasMacR wrote: »
    I’m confused by this. Yer man had some kind of **** tool bag he used bring to the jacks?

Perhaps it was some sort of “kit”, one containing reading “material”, “essential” oils and maybe a power bar in case of over indulging.

Or maybe he had some sort of chemistry set that could give him an accurate sperm count.

The tide is turning…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Fantastic imagery

Is it usual etiquette to cover the residual floater sonetimes left behind after the flush, with a single sheet of paper. Usually has a high fat content turd that calved of the main turd, that resists the centrifugal/gravimetric force of the flush. Often with two pieces of sweetcorn as additional buoyancy aids.

Well if it isnt, it should.

Is it usual etiquette to cover the residual floater sonetimes left behind after the flush, with a single sheet of paper. Usually has a high fat content turd that calved of the main turd, that resists the centrifugal/gravimetric force of the flush. Often with two pieces of sweetcorn as additional buoyancy aids.

You beautiful man. And yes. You are doing everything right. Alway deposit the wedding shroud.

If you are regularly getting one of these buoyant bastards I would be remiss if I didn’t suggest a change in diet, maybe try adding more fibre intake.

You could do this with the addition of bran to your morning porridge or possibly with some sort of supplement.

Would I be right in thinking you’d be a “gassy” fella? Bacteria in the gut likes to feast on the shítty matter within and this produces gas, once this stuff gets imbedded into the stool you could use them to keep a small child afloat in a swimming pool.

You’d want to be putting more than a simple sheet on it if you’re looking to get that up pass down under the “arch”, it’s weight you need as modern fracking techniques would have no effect on such a small scale.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Every November I give up the gargle for the month, and try and embrace all that bollocks about 'clean eating' and 'clean living'. Cut out the takeaways, don't use one cigarette to light the next one, put some coleslaw in my ham and cheese sandwich to get half a portion of fruit and veg into my diet, etc. :rolleyes:

I was boning this bird at the time, and she was telling me about making those smoothie yokes for breakfast. So I started, and ordered this powder called Complete Greens off the internet. 28 green fruit and vegetables in it, and 7 portions of greens in one serving. I'd fúck a couple of spoons of it into the smoothie each morning. Vile stuff - horrific.

The logs though! Your body would give you the signal about 2 minutes in advance that you would be advised to move away from other humans, find a toilet or other receptacle, and prepare for something extraordinary. The head of it would be drowned to death while the end of it would still be saying goodbye to the lower parts of your digestive system.

Have a quick gawk, and you couldn't help but laugh - real Titanic sort of affair. Think more Megadeath than Celine Dion though. :D

If you are regularly getting one of these buoyant bastards I would be remiss if I didn’t suggest a change in diet, maybe try adding more fibre intake.

You could do this with the addition of bran to your morning porridge or possibly with some sort of supplement.

Would I be right in thinking you’d be a “gassy” fella? Bacteria in the gut likes to feast on the shítty matter within and this produces gas, once this stuff gets imbedded into the stool you could use them to keep a small child afloat in a swimming pool.

You’d want to be putting more than a simple sheet on it if you’re looking to get that up pass down under the “arch”, it’s weight you need as modern fracking techniques would have no effect on such a small scale.

Ah no, not that regular in fairness.
    A day or two after a feed of Lennoxs you might see one.

I'd be more a Sloppy Giuseppe , i eat a lot of pears and peanuts. Plenty of oats too.

The sheet is pure aesthetics - no WC patron wants to be affronted with the spoor of the previous. A little blanket of dignity. They usually sink themselves after an hour or two threading water, maybe they get tired.

• Advertisement

Ah no, not that regular in fairness.
    A day or two after a feed of Lennoxs you might see one.

Which lennox?
    The sheet is pure aesthetics

Absolutely.

Every November I give up the gargle for the month, and try and embrace all that bollocks about 'clean eating' and 'clean living'. Cut out the takeaways, don't use one cigarette to light the next one, put some coleslaw in my ham and cheese sandwich to get half a portion of fruit and veg into my diet, etc. :rolleyes:

I was boning this bird at the time, and she was telling me about making those smoothie yokes for breakfast. So I started, and ordered this powder called Complete Greens off the internet. 28 green fruit and vegetables in it, and 7 portions of greens in one serving. I'd fúck a couple of spoons of it into the smoothie each morning. Vile stuff - horrific.

The logs though! Your body would give you the signal about 2 minutes in advance that you would be advised to move away from other humans, find a toilet or other receptacle, and prepare for something extraordinary. The head of it would be drowned to death while the end of it would still be saying goodbye to the lower parts of your digestive system.

Have a quick gawk, and you couldn't help but laugh - real Titanic sort of affair. Think more Megadeath than Celine Dion though. :D

Did you drive up her Hershey Highway when she was on that stuff?

That could have been one for the ages...

Which lennox?

Absolutely. We're not barbarians ffs.

Christ man....there is only one Jackie Lennox's

Christ man....there is only one Jackie Lennox's

Yah I thought so too but i had taco chips and cheese the other night on mccurtain street and it was divine. Looks identical coming out to going in tho.

Which lennox?.

Reported for trolling

Yah I thought so too but i had taco chips and cheese the other night on mccurtain street and it was divine. Looks identical coming out to going in tho.

That brings us to a new genre- curries.

Living now in England means that Indians are the take away of choice rather than Chinese you get in Ireland.

Now not sure about anyone else but my digestive system cannot handle Indian curries so I've suffered a good few times. I love it the spicier the better but being the right hard man after a few beers there is no stopping me. Took a few years to finally cop on- now just Korma's and not after 7pm.

I would go right through me the following morning. Many a time I sat wimpering like a lost puppy on the toilet head in hands wiping the sweat from my brow and cursing the fcukers that took me out. Arse red raw and ****ting through the eye of an needle 6 times before 10am.

One night the now wife was away so I decided to have a Vindaloo...even the Indian lads in the restaurant asked me twice to double check. The wife had to be away as there was no way I could **** my brains out with her in the house.

Christ above...I flayed and thrashed my way around the kitchen in agony like I'd been shot while downing milk. Throwing myself from counter top to counter wiping away beads of sweat.

I actually do not recall the next day. I guess the body just blocks out such memories like women and childbirth.

Don't eat Vindaloo at least not sober.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

There was the ass crack outline on the ladies' toilet I was about to make use of (daintily) today. A faint shadow of poop "dust" from an amply proportioned buttocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

There was the ass crack outline on the ladies' toilet I was about to make use of (daintily) today. A faint shadow of poop "dust" from an amply proportioned buttocks.

About is the operative word here. Did you have the luxury of finding a better ‘ticket for the theatre’?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

About is the operative word here. Did you have the luxury of finding a better ‘ticket for the theatre’?
    Yes, luckily my workplace boasts a generous selection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Get your own private cubicle if you're so bothered ye idiot.

I only ever go poo if the toilet is empty too though. Thats my own security problem, the same as you.

He wasn't in the wrong just because you're uncomfortable hearing someone else go toilet.

Advertisement