Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,095 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

A point very well made Brendan think about all the time you wasted in college reading Peig Sayers and the ****in Gallic Wars when you could have boning up (pardon the pun) on African Railway Sh1tters ?

You could have sluiced down an ar$eful of bhladdery midden without recourse to the gentleman in the dressing gown and slippers ...

Who sounded like a right dodgy cnunt ..if you dosent mind me observing.....

Good point Nevin, might get on to that Kerry bint whose in charge of education and put that to her.

I mean wouldn’t the knowledge of how to spray a clean gout of runnel on an East African Narrow gauge be far more useful than the exploits of some Virgil cnunt spaffing into the “wine dark sea “ and dry humping the unfortunate inhabitants of Mykonos.

Sure it would.

Right about the dressing gown and slippers lad though, got off at Jinja, and was met by the police and led away in Toyota combi.

Must have had form.

Bullocks wrote: »
    Brave man Ben, I'd sooner **** my pants than ask someone in Nairobi for help, he probably had your wallet gone while opening his robe! An awful hole of a place, I was fierce bound up when visiting

Much different times Bullocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Always a lucky chap, I am. There was a special on Brady's Ham and Carroll Meats so I cleared the shelves. Expiry dates implied I should give it socks so, despite being vegan, I fed the furnace with the full measure of death. The train is racing hard through the underground tunnels now and Oh I can see the light at the end Lord, it's like a Corona, winking and dazzling.
    Asymptomatic as yet but I can feel something rumbling. Should exit the tunnel with the last carriage by daybreak and by the light of day will judge the entrails and Offal.

How is this thread still going..

Senekot. And plenty of fluids. Keeps us all regular.

Are you having problems in the poopchute, kkv?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭Slideways

Question nearly worthy of a poll..

Dropped off a turd just now. Solid Neptune’s kiss off it and on inspection this thing (approx size 5” long and 1.5” in diameter) was hovering in the bowl. Thought it might have been a trick of the eyes so gave it a poke with the bolus brush. It dropped down and then immediately regained its position mid water. Maybe an inch below the surface but not on the bottom.
    Like it was trying out for a stunt double in the Hunt for Red October.

Is this unusual I wonder. This thing was as smooth as a baptismal candle, maybe that was the secret to its buoyancy?

• Advertisement

Slideways wrote: »

Dropped off a turd just now. Solid Neptune’s kiss off it and on inspection this thing (approx size 5” long and 1.5” in diameter) was hovering in the bowl. Thought it might have been a trick of the eyes so gave it a poke with the bolus brush. It dropped down and then immediately regained its position mid water. Maybe an inch below the surface but not on the bottom.

Is this unusual I wonder. This thing was as smooth as a baptismal candle, maybe that was the secret to its buoyancy?

Do you suspect it was 'gold plated' or was this solid brown gold? Are you missing any bedroom toys? Would explain the measurements and floating, especially with the ballast coat?

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Slideways wrote: »

You forgot to take the butt plugg from your hole pal....build up of grease caused it to fail to hold back that big sh1te you bunted out.
    Have a poke around the pan and I am sure you will find it....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,554 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

You forgot to take the butt plugg from your hole pal....build up of grease caused it to fail to hold back that big sh1te you bunted out.
    Have a poke around the pan and I am sure you will find it....

That’s certainly one “theory”, N.

Another, put forward by myself, would be diet. Buoyancy in the stool is, usually, caused by excess gas become “trapped” inside it causing it to float.

If I were to hazard a guess, the poster in questions sounds like someone who would consider a couple of tins of beans a “hearty” meal. This could easily lead to “floaters” in the bowl. Must be a devil to shift.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Hand in Your Pants

Plenty of nuts in my diet recently. Lots of oily, heavily textured logs that hit the water and sink quickly, big meaty loads, bulging sausage casings filled with cereals and nuts and silage and excrement beef.

Pleasurable enough to drop though, as I can feel the gravel pass slowly through my hula.

Big problem with the butt plug is the screw threads tend to rot due to arse acid.

Therefore when a push is on, the plug can fly out and enter the contaminated area.

Best removed with a slotted spoon in the event of a sludgy discharge.

• Advertisement

Just blew out a bright floury discharge after a full Ooirish.

Apart from a rather thin bang of black pud and sour Polish beer, all good.

Lit the candle just in case, slight flare up on ignition.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

In a bit of a pickle lads, cleaning lady is upstairs .... I just had a large coffee and have about 3 KG of midden in the hull busting to get out ....

really struggling here ... even thinking of heading back up to the cafe to drop the guts!!

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Appreciate you sharing that ...I seen that bit of a flare all right ...

https://i.imgur.com/9fio7c6.mp4

Appreciate you sharing that ...I seen that bit of a flare all right ...

https://i.imgur.com/9fio7c6.mp4

That the gas explosion that happned in USA yesterday ?

That the gas explosion that happned in USA yesterday ?

No, was in the East, probably Beirut.

No, was in the East, probably Beirut.

Thats not the Beirut explosion ...

Thats not the Beirut explosion ...

No Hector, it’s not, I was just surmising that’s the candle flare out migh be of similar magnitude.

Not as much flame as smoke and dust from the Beirut one.

Hope we have settled that important point Hecko.

Hate to go to bed worrying about that, especially with a full load of ripe midden ready to ‘top out’ circa 0630 hrs.

Could ,as happened, have an uncontained premature blow out during the night.

Cot might have to be taken out of commission.

No Hector, it’s not, I was just surmising that’s the candle flare out migh be of similar magnitude.

Not as much flame as smoke and dust from the Beirut one.

Hope we have settled that important point Hecko.

Hate to go to bed worrying about that, especially with a full load of ripe midden ready to ‘top out’ circa 0630 hrs.

Could ,as happened, have an uncontained premature blow out during the night.

Cot might have to be taken out of commission.

Don't worry, just put a baby potty beside your bed and if the need arises during the night/early morning fill that f*cker up to the tip.

It worked very well for a previous poster here.

Don't worry, just put a baby potty beside your bed and if the need arises during the night/early morning fill that f*cker up to the tip.

It worked very well for a previous poster here.

Good call, Hecko, not sure though I would like 2 kilo of rusty scutther slumbering under the cot.

Could be a build up of fumes........ then you could forget it and find the house cat stretched on his back in the bedroom.

Will try to work sommit out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,554 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Could be a build up of fumes........ then you could forget it and find the house cat stretched on his back in the bedroom.

Never mind the cat, B. You could, literally, put your foot in it “first thing” when exiting the bed.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Advertisement

Never mind the cat, B. You could, literally, put your foot in it “first thing” when exiting the bed.

:eek:

Good call, Hecko, not sure though I would like 2 kilo of rusty scutther slumbering under the cot.

Will try to work sommit out.

Easy solution, store said potty in freezer overnight and next morning chuck off a bridge - or even better take it into work to dispose of ... allthough in these covid times, hygiene being a priority this may be frowned upon.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dual wheels

I had to open my business today for a few hours, and asked one of the lads to come in and give me a hand. I was out last night watching the Liverpool game, and I've a stage 6 hangover as a result. :(

Anways, it got to about half 10 and I felt my 'sheriff's badge' starting to twitch. Headed into the jacks and dropped a serious anchor into Brown Water Bay. I was sitting there afterwards on my phone when what do I hear but the jacks door opening, and someone heading into the stall beside mine. Down go the trousers, a slight groan, a string of watery farts, and then a noise that sounded like a box of old boots being thrown out of an attic. A smaller fart to finish up, and a deep exhalation of breath. :eek:

I was shocked, and very angry. Am I overreacting, or should the fúcker have waited until I had finished using the boombox before he decided to go and pinch one out? He's an Eastern European, so don't know if they have different cultural norms. I didn't say a word to him for the rest of the morning, and am in a shocker of a mood since. :mad:

I shared a gaf with a pole before and he told me it is a sign of manliness just like flexing muscles or burping to do a massive sh1te whilst in company, also in fairness I’m sure his sheriffs badge was giving him the nod and as there was another cubicle it was better than sh1ting his pants

I shared a gaf with a pole before and he told me it is a sign of manliness just like flexing muscles or burping to do a massive sh1te whilst in company, also in fairness I’m sure his sheriffs badge was giving him the nod and as there was another cubicle it was better than sh1ting his pants

Hmmm ...must give it a try before the semi-final of the mixed fourball.

Rock into the dressing room, there’s Conrad nervously polishing his clubs beside his locker.

Unload a ferocious howitzer of a fart, flex the knees, Con.. I’m ready to blow you outa water today, just have to ream out the pipes and I’ll be untouchable.

I’ll take this hen run apart. Into the traps ..door open ..plenty of belt buckle rattle and baaaaaang explode a cargo of sour porridge in the general area of the crockery.

Out again trousers down, big baton with a head like a sheep’s heart swaying and a wedge of rotten caked arse roll in the fist.

If that doesn’t fcuk up Con, nothing will.

1st post time again Johnny!!!
    Traumatic POST ****e disorder. It's a thing...

In a bit of a pickle lads, cleaning lady is upstairs .... I just had a large coffee and have about 3 KG of midden in the hull busting to get out ....

really struggling here ... even thinking of heading back up to the cafe to drop the guts!!

Henry the Hoover...it's an open and shut case.

And they say men don't share....

Johnny puts his heart on his sleeve and asks, lads, am I over-reacting?
    What women don't understand is that we only talk about the important things.
    Like, should you sing opera if you're forced to drop an A-bomb in a cubicle beside a Japanese chap? Unfortunate nukes notwithstanding, those lads hate the sound of a rasping arse, so I am told... they like their ears to lie to them even when their nose, and taste, tells them that some bad ju-ju happened in this place.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Maybeif you explained it was or ramen, or super noodles you are evacuating. In which case the more slurping the more you enjoyed a satisfying meal is’nt that how the etiquette goes

Either way upon leaving the cubicle I would have thought a discreet bow in acknowledgement and just sidling off into the night would be an honourable gesture enough. Some things are just better left unsaid

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Perhaps there should be an ad campaign for men about bowel movements? Topical considering the ol tampax stuff.

• Advertisement

Ush1 wrote: »
    Perhaps there should be an ad campaign for men about bowel movements? Topical considering the ol tampax stuff.

Would have to be done tastefully- no close ups .

Don’t want the trouble the minge cork lot had.

No bleaching or make up.

Advertisement