Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else starting to become a bit excited?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭dougal0691

Where do you see this

the order book on binance or coinbase.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,791 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Has to be getting some sort of correction on Eth, getting vertical now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭OEP

HGVRHKYY wrote: »
    Only for their paying premium members though of course, so you need to pay to be able to actually fully take ownership of what you've already bought. Scumbags, they're only a small step up from Robinhood

Scumbags for wanting you to pay for their product?

Have to say I love revolut its so handy. Not the best for crypto or stocks, but hardly a hanging offense for all the great stuff get with it for free

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭BrandonBay86

Dohnjoe wrote: »

People were saying that when bitcoin broke its 20k ath too.

• Advertisement

Have to say I love revolut its so handy. Not the best for crypto or stocks, but hardly a hanging offense for all the great stuff get with it for free

I completely stopped using Revolut when I got my crypto.com visa

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

My eth holding just flipped my btc holding, you love to see it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭weemcd

Frothy start to May. Hold ETH and buy alts!

This month should be fun...

Am I right you have to stake a huge amount of CRO to get the best benefits?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

What alts are people thinking for May?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,982 ✭✭✭Unearthly

May could be the April we all thought we were going to get

I think Bitcoin will go on a mad one soon enough, quietly lurking in the background ready to pounce

• Registered Users Posts: 4,275 ✭✭✭PokeHerKing

I can't help but feel the fact that everyone is back to thinking crypto is guaranteed profit we're heading for a major crash. I mean that's normally when bubbles burst, right? But who knows in these crazy times, I've got my ticket either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Dohnjoe wrote: »

It's been left behind over the last while so if anything this could be a correction getting it back in line with the rest of the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I can't help but feel the fact that everyone is back to thinking crypto is guaranteed profit we're heading for a major crash. I mean that's normally when bubbles burst, right? But who knows in these crazy times, I've got my ticket either way.

Does feel like you might well be right but nothing seems to make sense anymore who knows! I think you just need to make your decision and stick with the consequences one way or another. Second guessing yourself is probably the best way to be sure to miss out no matter which way it goes!

I'm an idiot and haven't been keeping track of purchases (never sold anything)

What I have are the dates I sent the crypto to my ledger, is there a site I can get the price on that day? I send my crypto to the ledger immediately upon purchase

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭antimatterx

I'm an idiot and haven't been keeping track of purchases (never sold anything)

What I have are the dates I sent the crypto to my ledger, is there a site I can get the price on that day? I send my crypto to the ledger immediately upon purchase

If you use Binance you can download your transaction history (seperate csvs for purchases, and sales). I'm sure other exchanges offer similar functionality.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭antimatterx

weemcd wrote: »
    Frothy start to May. Hold ETH and buy alts!

This month should be fun...

What alts are you thinking?

If you use Binance you can download your transaction history (seperate csvs for purchases, and sales). I'm sure other exchanges offer similar functionality.

Mostly coinbase to be honest :(

And back in the early stages I was trading with people on reddit

Badly fukt wrote: »

I must look into that

Yep but it pays a much better return on that stake than any bank savings account. I'm getting 10% APY
    https://crypto.com/cards

• Advertisement

Yep but it pays a much better return on that stake than any bank savings account. I'm getting 10% APY
    https://crypto.com/cards

Isn't there a risk then of the platform collapsing and losing your stake? Like any exchange I suppose

Isn't there a risk then of the platform collapsing and losing your stake? Like any exchange I suppose

There's always a risk, you wouldn't be into crypto if you weren't willing to risk

No more risk than Revolut

€250,000 for the best benefits. Small beans for us crypto millionaires right?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭weemcd

What alts are you thinking?

You really, really don't want my financial advice, I'd recommend asking omeone who is more in the know than I.

At a push I think sensible picks could be: LINK, BNB, SOL.

If you want something a bit more risky WINK & WAVES.

Pure speculation on my part.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭HGVRHKYY

OEP wrote: »
    Scumbags for wanting you to pay for their product?

Scumbags for only allowing premium customers to withdraw, even though all/regular customers are already paying an extortionate 1.5% fee to buy/sell through them

Edit: it's actually 2.5% lol, and you can't even withdraw YOUR assets that YOU bought and paid them ridiculous fees for. Can't stake your crypto you buy through them, can't get loans on it, pointless and only used by people too lazy to sign up for proper crypto exchanges, something which has never been easier to do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

Scumbags for only allowing premium customers to withdraw, even though all/regular customers are already paying an extortionate 1.5% fee to buy/sell through them

Edit: it's actually 2.5% lol, and you can't even withdraw YOUR assets that YOU bought and paid them ridiculous fees for. Can't stake your crypto you buy through them, can't get loans on it, pointless and only used by people too lazy to sign up for proper crypto exchanges, something which has never been easier to do

Yea but you know full well what you're getting yourself in for. I don't know why anyone would buy with them but they're not scumbags for not allowing free users have all the benefits of premium. Stop being cheap and pay for stuff

Mostly coinbase to be honest :(

And back in the early stages I was trading with people on reddit

Coinbase surely have an option to download all your transaction history in one file, this is usually the quickest way people calculate taxes by then uploading that file to the likes of koinly

OEP wrote: »
    Yea but you know full well what you're getting yourself in for. I don't know why anyone would buy with them but they're not scumbags for not allowing free users have all the benefits of premium. Stop being cheap and pay for stuff

I don't use their **** service, so not paying for them is not being 'cheap'. Using objectively better services with better fees and offerings is also not being cheap, it's being smart with your money so it goes further

• Advertisement

I don't use their **** service, so not paying for them is not being 'cheap'. Using objectively better services with better fees and offerings is also not being cheap, it's being smart with your money so it goes further

So what's your issue? They offer a service if you want to pay for it you can. Hardly makes them scumbags

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement