Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** ALL ** Passport Queries take.two. **! Mod-note in post#1288

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Danye wrote: »
    Hi all,

Flight tomorrow but passport expired in July.

I’ve an appointment tomorrow morning in passport office. Has anybody had any experience with a similar situation?

Will I get my passport there and then and then off to the airport or what way would it work?

Any advice / help greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I had a similar issue a while back, went to the passport office and was told "ehh no, apply online". Had to cancel my trip. Hopefully it goes better for you. But I wouldn't hold out much hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,394 ✭✭✭NSAman

This might me good. I applied online and it was turned around in one day.. the delivery took 5 days!!!!

Have to say the passport office has come a long way in recent years. Hope it works out ok.

This might me good. I applied online and it was turned around in one day.. the delivery took 5 days!!!!

Have to say the passport office has come a long way in recent years. Hope it works out ok.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Get in line and wait 6 weeks like those of us who actually remember to renew!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭nim1bdeh38l2cw

Hi all,

I’ve an appointment tomorrow morning in passport office. Has anybody had any experience with a similar situation?

Will I get my passport there and then and then off to the airport or what way would it work?

Thanks.
    How's Ireland? :pac:

• Advertisement

Hi all,

Thanks.

Hi all,

Thanks.

Hi all,

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

I applied online and was told my passport was in the post Monday, I even got a An Post tracking code. The only problem is that when I enter it on the website, the tracking code isn't found. Anyone experience this?

An post haven’t updated their database at the time that you were searching. Since your post is two days old, you’ve probably gotten your passport by now.

I applied online and was told my passport was in the post Monday, I even got a An Post tracking code. The only problem is that when I enter it on the website, the tracking code isn't found. Anyone experience this?

An post haven’t updated their database at the time that you were searching. Since your post is two days old, you’ve probably gotten your passport by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭Danye

Got sorted today. Flight change for €50 until tomorrow morning.

:D

Thanks all for your help.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭michdee

I don't know what's going on in Ireland at the minute but I'm looking for a one night away a sat, and hotel prices are ridiculous!
    Are there any good sites to use for booking that I'm missing?? All I'm looking for is a decent town and can park the car when we arrive and leave it til we are leaving the next day! Like b&b rates are coming in at 170e up for one night! Looking at Dub, cork, galway, athlone, wexford so it's not that we are set on one area.....Are hotels really gone this expensive

I don't know what's going on in Ireland at the minute but I'm looking for a one night away a sat, and hotel prices are ridiculous!
    Are there any good sites to use for booking that I'm missing?? All I'm looking for is a decent town and can park the car when we arrive and leave it til we are leaving the next day! Like b&b rates are coming in at 170e up for one night! Looking at Dub, cork, galway, athlone, wexford so it's not that we are set on one area.....Are hotels really gone this expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

And only 9% vat rate

And only 9% vat rate

And only 9% vat rate

And only 9% vat rate

• Advertisement

I know its ridiculous, and the last few we have been to can def go back and learn customer service! What's going on??

Advertisement