Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Senior Hurling (Liam Mccarthy Cup) 2019

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

No way back for tipp now

As they like to sing at us....lock the gates

• Registered Users Posts: 7,928 ✭✭✭threeball

RMAOK wrote: »
    Paudi Maher got blocked down very easily just before limerick's second goal

Tipp definitely aren't as determined to win this as Limerick. They've been off the pace most of the game and they've given up completely now.
    Bubbles barely touched the ball. Apart from Callinanan they've been anonymous up front.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭MfMan

Always something lovely about watching Tipp getting schooled, a guilty pleasure

• Registered Users Posts: 17,654 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

I thought i saw him hop the ball on the hurley on the rise. Is that what you think the foul is?

Yeah he's balancing the ball on the hurley, has to be a clean lift and strike. Something to look out for the semi final.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Mahony0509

Tipp peaked far too early in the year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

The referee is shocking.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,345 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Limericks day and I hope they enjoy it.

Tip will be a lot better come the knock out games I feel.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,345 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Lucky boy, could have seen red.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,781 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

AI premlinarry round
    Laois vs Dublin
    Westmeath vs Cork

AI QFs (likely atm)
    Tipp vs Laois/Dublin
    Kilkenny/Wexford vs Westmeath/Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 7,928 ✭✭✭threeball

Mahony0509 wrote: »

I wouldn't write them off yet. Still think they're the best team left in it. I think this pair up will be in the final and I'd pick Tipp to win that if it happens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

That’s an awful attempt at a challenge. Should be a red.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,654 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Limericks day and I hope they enjoy it.

Tip will be a lot better come the knock out games I feel.

Shadow boxing 2 weeks from Limerick, possible shadow boxing this time from Sheedy? All to be revealed in croke Park.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Don't worry lad, we'll be back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

Stevie wonder refereeing the game

• Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭eigrod

Johner wrote: »

Yep. Tipp should’ve had 2 reds.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Ref bottled that he was looking at it

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Olpiy

Johner wrote: »

Is the ref blind, did he even book him?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Did anyone else see the limerick player just bounce the ball from his hand off the ground into his hand again there? Cannot believe that wasn't sen by the ref as well as that tackle earlier!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Glebee

Did anyone else see the limerick player just bounce the ball from his hand off the ground into his hand again there? Cannot believe that wasn't sen by the ref as well as that tackle earlier!
    Thought the same myself. Thats a free isnt it????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

Shadow boxing 2 weeks from Limerick, possible shadow boxing this time from Sheedy? All to be revealed in croke Park.

I suspect your right....dont think theres anyone in country to touch these two

Fancy em.both to make the final

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

That was cian Lynch. Technically, shouldn't that have been a foul as he threw the ball against the ground.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

So it's clear that Limerick threw the round robin game against Tipp, that resulted in Clare being knocked out of the championship, can't say I'm going to support Limerick any time soon.

Clareman wrote: »
    So it's clear that Limerick threw the round robin game against Tipp, that resulted in Clare being knocked out of the championship, can't say I'm going to support Limerick any time soon.

If you think a team in the senior championship threw a game youre delusional

• Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

a massacre this is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

That's ridiculous.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

16 point turn around in 2 weeks when they didn't play their full team, if that doesn't equal throwing a game I don't know what does.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,689 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

_blaaz wrote: »
    I suspect your right....dont think theres anyone in country to touch these two

Fancy em.both to make the final

While I agree to a point but Limerick without 4 players only loose by 4 Tipp with 2 out loose by 12

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭C__MC

Limerick were not pushed that day. They rested 6 key players and took off a few key ones, they didn't give a toss, their touch and play was sloppy.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

PTH2009 wrote: »
    AI premlinarry round
    Laois vs Dublin
    Westmeath vs Cork

Is that correct? RTE saying the same.

I thought 3rd in Leinster played JMcD runner-up and 3rd in Munster played JMcD winner?

• Advertisement

16 point turn around in 2 weeks when they didn't play their full team, if that doesn't equal throwing a game I don't know what does.

Ah cop on ffs, throwing a game is a ridiculous suggestion

Advertisement