Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - MUSHROOM KINGDOM

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    And I agree that a wolf wouldn’t answer like she is but I have to keep coming back to her not being Mario. She claimed it, that’s not the move of a villager or a good person

Is there a chance your information could be tainted in anyway I wonder?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Jake WW wrote: »

Not from what I’ve seen
    The OP says Robotnik would peek once as good, I wasn’t asking if they were good, I was asking specifically if they were Mario and if I was correct I’d have had a backroom with Mario

If she was Mario I’d have been given access, I had the login details provided all ready to go.

She’s not Mario

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Maybe she’s looking to be lynched like last night? No idea why but I agree that it doesnt play like a wolf but why so vague?

That would be a really raw deal

My current take on people

Eva - I think it would be reckless not to pursue her, sometimes the most obvious answer is the right one
    Jake - leaning town, despite his early nonsense his reasons for it and subsequent helpfulness has me thinking he’s a villager
    Gertrude - was leaning town, posts lots but is she really helping? Back to undecided with her
    Isla - haven’t heard enough from her, that leads me to think she’s evil
    Riona - posts a lot of fluff, told us about the 1UP which would put her in the good camp for now
    Conor - still suss on Conor, first post was nonsense stating the roles in a bid to look helpful, then questioned me on why I picked out Eva’s vote and proceeded to let it go again quiet easily, very likely to be a wolf IMO. If I had a peek it would be on Conor
    Wini - on the fence again, I’d like her to be town cause I like the way she posts, so will inevitably turn out to Wolfie McWolferson

• Advertisement

I’ll be home soon and will update spreadsheet and post reads.

Off topic - can anyone recommend a free spreadsheet app for iPhone? I downloaded one but couldn’t copy over the FFA table.

I’ll be home soon and will update spreadsheet and post reads.

Off topic - can anyone recommend a free spreadsheet app for iPhone? I downloaded one but couldn’t copy over the FFA table.

Sheets? You could share it?

When compiling FFAs I put it into a spreadsheet, copy and paste into a post, highlight and then select table for the format. I downloaded a spreadsheet app but it wouldn’t let me copy so I had to turn the computer on and use excel on it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

And I agree that a wolf wouldn’t answer like she is but I have to keep coming back to her not being Mario. She claimed it, that’s not the move of a villager or a good person

That's the biggest stickler for me, I keep jumping to stuff like "maybe she is Luigi and was signalling, maybe she is Mario and they're still bluffing, maybe a load of ****e that makes no sense"

Makes no sense for a wolf or villager to post like that, and to be as generally unhelpful following. Reeks of a bored player, I'm sure I could guess who

I'll probably be discounting Eva for tonights lynch as I've no idea which was she's swinging

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Thread feels like a Thursday with 4 players left!

Eva what was the craic yesterday? Any reasons why I shouldn't vote you at this stage?

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    Yeah reading back over the thread something seems off alright. How many times can I girl say wolf? Did you guess her for Mario?

sorry this made me laugh out loud. Its about Eva who up to this point has only mentioned shrooms or that she's a very nawtee girl!

:pac::D:pac:

My FFA

Riona – Leaning wolf, just about. Seemed happy to suggest we lynch Eva last night, suggesting her living may be bad for the village. She did alluded to people not voting last night at 20.59….. then people don’t vote, which I found very odd considering some didn’t vote.  It was such an odd phrase as she wasn’t to know some wouldn’t vote. It leaves me to think that maybe shes bad and she has a vote blocking power of some sort. Then her win today, which is fine…… but she seemed to announce it in order to win villager points. Im thinking shes bad.

Isla – Here post this morning was odd in my eyes, at 905 she mentions that shes making sure people know she voted rather than have people confused. This came after someone made the comment about those whom didn’t vote my be wolves. There was no confusion though, we all know Isla voted. Sure there was confusion at 9pm last night but not 9am later. It struck me as Isla was trying to say “look I voted, Im good”. Has done feck all else.

Conor – Liked to point out no one voted for me last night, yet he himself had 3 FFA votes. Its not much, but it has me leaning bad on him

Eva IMO needs to start talking more, I want to see whom she thinks is bad and why

Town:
    Nidge - Lock Luigi since Eva backtracked on Mario
    Conor - lock town
    Jake - His reads have been close to mine, spotted and questioned a few things I had seen, v strong town read here. That or he's Lordy and therefore a wolf, but I'll read from his posts :D

Unsure - Piss all posts of substance from either
    Isla
    Wini

Dead to me
    Eva

Wolf Lean
    Riona - Had a Wolfy D1 I thought with a weak as water FFA, been flip flopping like a mad fish and claimed the prize today so there's villager points too

Wolf
    Gertrude - First, had some Wolfy posts early on and is just generally carrying a theme of pretending to be helpful, piss all substance for a high poster

#FFA2
    Gertie
    Riona
    Toss up between the other three

Conor – Liked to point out no one voted for me last night, yet he himself had 3 FFA votes. Its not much, but it has me leaning bad on him

What's suss about this Jake? You topped FFAs and got no votes, I got a vote and the other two people who ffad me voted elsewhere in their FFA, wagonomics are suss now?

Conor WW wrote: »
    What's suss about this Jake? You topped FFAs and got no votes, I got a vote and the other two people who ffad me voted elsewhere in their FFA, wagonomics are suss now?

I just found it suss how you tried to indirectly shade me in the post yet the same could have been said about you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

sorry this made me laugh out loud. Its about Eva who up to this point has only mentioned shrooms or that she's a very nawtee girl!

:pac::D:pac:

Conveniently rewriting history Gertrude? And I had you pegged as good :( Just one example of Eva’s obsession with the word wolf. There were at least 2 other posts but my stupid phone won’t let me quote them all. Not to mention the claiming to be Mario, but sure all she’s mentioned is shrooms!
    Eva WW wrote: »
    Wolf Wolf Wolf

I just found it suss how you tried to indirectly shade me in the post yet the same could have been said about you.

Not really though, I didn't top the FFA nor did I not receive a single vote

But anyways, I wasn't trying to shade you, directly or otherwise

So two FFAs and no mention of Eva?
    Am I missing something? She’s not Mario but claims to be him. Even if she is just a bored villager well that’s just a dick move and she’s no help to the village, get rid of her

I still think she was on a task which brings me back to her being Shadow

Conveniently rewriting history Gertrude? And I had you pegged as good :( Just one example of Eva’s obsession with the word wolf. There were at least 2 other posts but my stupid phone won’t let me quote them all. Not to mention the claiming to be Mario, but sure all she’s mentioned is shrooms!

Is Gert rewriting history?

So two FFAs and no mention of Eva?
    Am I missing something? She’s not Mario but claims to be him. Even if she is just a bored villager well that’s just a dick move and she’s no help to the village, get rid of her

I still think she was on a task which brings me back to her being Shadow

No, your not. I dont doubt you in terms of her not being Mario, but I do doubt shes a wolf based off her posting.

Though I have grown tired of her posts, most un helpful

• Advertisement

#FFA 2

Eva. Has done nothing to explain her strange behavior. Would appear to be on a task, but isn’t Mario.

Conor. Found him wolfie yesterday and while he hasn’t done anything particularly wolfie today, hasn’t done anything to convince me he’s not.

Gertrude. Rewriting history in a blatant attempt to save Eva. Stinks of wolf!

Also if others wanna lynch Eva, I wont defend her.

FFS Riona. I am going back through the thread and laughing at what you had written in that post. Dunno why you are saying I’ve re written i clicked post reply and have not edited it in any shape or form.

If someone could find her post then my post and multiquote it would be much appreciated.

Riona, no response to my FFA..... why did you think some folk might not vote last night?

FFS Riona. I am going back through the thread and laughing at what you had written in that post. Dunno why you are saying I’ve re written i clicked post reply and have not edited it in any shape or form.

If someone could find her post then my post and multiquote it would be much appreciated.

You said that up until this point Eva has only mentioned shrooms and being naughty, which is certainly not the case. She had mentioned wolf many times!

Riona, no response to my FFA..... why did you think some folk might not vote last night?

Because there’s not usually a vote on the Sunday night and I figured it would be a lame excuse for a wolfie to try and slip by unnoticed.

You said that up until this point Eva has only mentioned shrooms and being naughty, which is certainly not the case. She had mentioned wolf many times!

Errrrr the wolves are nawtee ?????

Think my choice of words has been lost in translation. Nawtee girl = wolf

There’s 8 of us left and 7 roles, the odds of Eva being NRV is low, I don’t buy the bored villager excuse

Errrrr the wolves are nawtee ?????

Think my choice of words has been lost in translation. Nawtee girl = wolf

If I misinterpreted what you said then I do apologize. I’m a bit defensive :)

• Advertisement

Because there’s not usually a vote on the Sunday night and I figured it would be a lame excuse for a wolfie to try and slip by unnoticed.

I dont believe you.

Advertisement