Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Polestar 2

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64,837 ✭✭✭✭unkel

XC60 starts at €73k. You'd want it to be fairly premium for that money alright 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 33,647 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Tbf you rarely see a volvo if ever in say tallaght. Yet they're strewn across South Dublin to tallaghts east. Yet all you see is VW and BMW across tallaght. I think this shows the price point volvo maintain whether one likes the interior or not. It's always been upmarket even look in the UK. I don't make the rules

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭n.d.os

The team in Dublin said that Polestar wants to be a Tesla competitor and that is why they are going with the buy online model. It actually works very well too. Everything was very clear with both automated and human communication coming from Polestar HQ.

Polestar is connected to Geely. Not so much the Volvo brand so I think that also needs to be considered. A lot will depend on if Spirit choose to grow the brand to other locations in Ireland or Polestar choose to team with other dealers outside of Dublin. Spirit are building a large Polestar showroom in Sandyford. It's going to be in the same location as the current shipping container they are using.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭n.d.os

I drove Audi's for years and my wife told me I was a chav. She also told me never to come home with a BMW. 😂 I actually have a theory that BMW are purposely designing odd looking cars to detract the boy racers. The Burberry effect.

I work in Dublin 2 and everyone drives a Volvo or Range Rover. Even BOD and his wife.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭mailforkev

Got an email there, Polestar 4 going on sale on 31st Jan. Curious to see one in real life.

• Advertisement
Advertisement