Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I think Ur asking about Trit because of my theory, which didn’t take into account an unaccounted for prize, the letter I’m presuming

I’d be delighted to be asked about

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I’ve voted quickbeam for CL. As usual, I’m willing to have my mind changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

quickbeam wrote: »
    Not voted for CL yet, but think I might give Trit a shot.

This doesn't sit well with me for some reason. It's almost like you're trying to set Trit up for CL. It smells a bit suss.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

I've gotten a prize!

I also have a seer peek

I'm suggesting the following:

Kitten peek me.

I'll then peek whomever the village wants

scenarios:

Kitten village, I'm village - we have two confirmed alignments

Kitten wolf, I'm village - if she calls me a wolf then after I'm lynched we have a wolf

Kitten village, I'm wolf- we get a wolf

tritium wrote: »
    I've gotten a prize!

I also have a seer peek

Kitten peek me.

scenarios:

Kitten wolf, I'm village - if she calls me a wolf then after I'm lynched we have a wolf

Or kitten wolf, you wolf, you both declare each other villagers

• Advertisement

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Or kitten wolf, you wolf, you both declare each other villagers

yeah, fair point, all I can suggest is I don't peek Kitten, not sure how else we can safeguard there

I've gotten a prize!

I also have a seer peek

Kitten peek me.

scenarios:

This is dodge. Especially from you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Bushtucker Trial - Ant's Revenge

Still shook from the most recent evictions, the camp mates gathered, prepared for their third Bushtucker Trial. First a game of Wonkey Donkey, and then tasked with using their photography skills to take pictures of creepy-crawlies.

But today felt different.

They gathered, and found a small box lying in the middle of their camp. One of them stepped forward and opened it.

Inside, a paintball revolver and a note.
    Umarex-T4E-Revolver-HDR-50__67422.1539312710.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

“Dear fellow campmates,

I am not pleased that they tried to take the show away from me. I should be hosting. I am the star of this show. Not you lot.

I’ve locked them away today and taken over the Bushtucker Trial. Today, we’re playing a game of Russian Roulette. You want a prize? It has to come at someone else’s expense. You think you’re a solid village unit? Well, we'll see. I've loaded a round into one chamber. The other five are empty. Whoever gets shot leaves the show.

Love,

Dec”

The rules:

Anyone can fire the gun. To do so, type “#ShootXXXX” on thread.

A player may only attempt to fire once.

A player may only be targeted once.

There are six chambers in the revolver, and the bullet is in one of them. The only way to know which one is to pull the trigger.

Whoever successfully shoots another player will win a prize.

IF no one fires, then the SK will get to fire, AND will earn the prize.

Trial must be completed by Mid-day.
    #Shoot micksjaguar
    The gun fired. A paintball flew from the chamber, and exploded on MicksJaguar.

Producers, still loyal to Dec, ran out and grabbed him. Shocked by what happened, Mick didn't put up a fight, nor did any of the other contestants who stood watching, shook by the sudden eviction.

MicksJaguar has been evicted from the game. They were David Moyes
    (An NRV)
    A prize has been awarded.
    I've gotten a prize!

I also have a seer peek

Kitten peek me.

scenarios:

I think the prize went to a player who wasn't the shooter. How did you get it?

Barney92 wrote: »
    I think the prize went to a player who wasn't the shooter. How did you get it?

it says:

I shot Mick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

think this is what we know about prizes.

D1 BT G&R, (immunity)
    D1 midday barney, ( invite SM to room.)
    D1 lynch duff -> trit (immunity)
    d2 BT whiplash (peek)
    d2 midday ??
    d2 lynch barney -> qb ( mystery powers )
    d3 bus tucker trit ( peek )

d3 midday kitten ( peek )

is this right?

• Advertisement

crosstownk wrote: »
    This is dodge. Especially from you.

OK, you tell me how we should use two seer peeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

it says:

I shot Mick

Ah I read it as, whoever successfully shoots a prize will be given to another player. But no, you're right. You're way makes way more sense.

Anyone else also feel free to suggest here - we have two seer peeks, what do you want to do with them?

I’d go trit and Barney. I think it’s likely Barney was converted this morning.

Fair comment to which I don't have an answer right now. These seer peeks are simply adding to the confusion and contributing nothing to the village.

I've gotten a prize!

I also have a seer peek

Kitten peek me.

scenarios:

I’m happy with this, if yer both Wolves we’re ****ed anyway

I’d be happy with Barney, myself or Whippy being asked about.
    I had placed Whippy in the good pile after yesterday so they could easily have been converted
    Would it nearly be better to confirm another NVR at this stage to go with Kitten and Trit, a strong team of three together? Or are we better off with Kitten and Trit (provides Kitten clears Trit obvs) as a team and getting a wolf?
    If that’s the case the wise move would be either Barney or I, it’s win/win. If we’re an NVR great if we’re a wolf great. We’re the two with most suspicion currently

Fair comment to which I don't have an answer right now. These seer peeks are simply adding to the confusion and contributing nothing to the village.

You are so obviously a wolf

Trit should peek kitten and kitten should peek trit.

We work out the permutations of the results afterwards.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

This does not make you look good at all. Welcome to my suspicion list wolfie.

I've gotten a prize!

I also have a seer peek

Kitten peek me.

scenarios:

what about;

Kitten wolf, I'm village - if she calls me a villager

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    Trit should peek kitten and kitten should peek trit.

We work out the permutations of the results afterwards.

I think that’s a waste of a pick. We have to trust Kitten I think.
    Your suggestion
    Trit - Kitten - both Wolves - we’re gone, they both say they’re NRV and the game is dead
    Trit good - Kitten Bad - one says the other is bad, who do we believe if we’re askinh both? Neither, we’ve wasted the peeks
    Trit bad - Kitten good - again who do we believe
    Both good - both say their good, we have to trust them or assume their both bad

Instead we assume Kitten is good, only get her to peek Trit

Trit - Kitten - both Wolves - we’re gone - same result as above
    Trit good - Kitten Bad - same outcome as above because now we can’t trust Trit’s pick either
    Trit bad - Kitten good - This is where we gain, in this scenario we know Trit is bad, can’t be trusted
    Both good - Again we’re down to trust but at least we’ve an extra pick to go with

Loughc wrote: »
    This does not make you look good at all. Welcome to my suspicion list wolfie.

So are you saying the peeks don't add to the confusion?

What about the letter from yesterday. That really cleared things up, didn't it.

Green&Red wrote: »
    I have a list as long as ur arm at the moment. For what its worth

Quickbeam- 50/50, wouldn't be surprised either way
    Kitten_K - has gone to ground making me suspicious
    MicksJaguar - very dubious, have seen nothing to make me think hes not a baddie
    duffman13 - leaning towards good
    tritium - can't get a read, leaning towards good
    Mollyb60 - can't get a read, leaning towards bad
    LoughC - clever player
    y0ssar1an22 - has been pulling themselves back from baddie status through the day
    Barney92 - good, I've no doubts
    Whiplashy - good - would put myself at 75% certain
    Mam of 4 - no interaction so stays in the baddie pile on the basis of the lurking yesterday, reading but adding nothing, will make my top three
    crosstownk - very, very suspicious, have been since the start
    SKeith - leaning, more than leaning, pretty sure hes good, otherwise its been an awesome show and we should all be taking notes

Whats change that now you can assume kitten is good?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

So are you saying the peeks don't add to the confusion?

What about the letter from yesterday. That really cleared things up, didn't it.

A good peek can help the village.

Yeah the letter thing did add to confusion cause for all we know is Barney made the whole thing up! But peeks can be useful if used right.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I'm actually starting to come around to GnR. These last two peeks, and Whippy's lend credence to no seer, but all powers by prizes, as I supposed. In which case, that mystery prize that nobody every claimed (yesterday, 11:10) was probably a wolf who sent a letter to stir up the sh!t, rather than a genuine seer using that method for revealing their peeks.

My first ISO done, started with Lough for no particular reason (he was the last one who posted when I started). A lot of fluff. A lot of defending himself against accusations. Not too much actual leg-work and investigative work in there. I would say that if GnR does come out wolf then it would probably clear Lough as he took the shot on him (unless he somehow knew his was going to be blank). Of being wolf at least if not of being SK.

Here's my notes:
    Conflict with sKeith
    Likes Bounty for CL, 18 minutes later Bounty is munched
    Trit "solid" on him
    Defends thanking posts
    Gives reads on four players (GnR, Mam, Trit, Cross) - weird only them when he also mentions Kitten, and surely should have read on Trit and sK consideing they do on him
    Defensive re his post on number of players per team
    Says he'll vote for Molly for CL (later does)
    FFA: Barney, sKeith, Yoss
    Defends winner of first prize not coming out and says it probably was a nothing prize (turned out to be GnR having eviction immunity)
    Does not want Whippy to reveal result of his peek
    FFA: GnR, Yoss, Cross - only Yoss the same as previous day's
    Used second shot (blank) on GnR

Conclusion: middling, could be a wolf, but not hugely sold on it yet.

Loughc wrote: »
    A good peek can help the village.

Yeah the letter thing did add to confusion cause for all we know is Barney made the whole thing up! But peeks can be useful if used right.

But as we don't know the alignment of the peeker, we can't believe any claimed result. Hence, more confusion.

We have to trust Kitten I think.

We were lining her up to be shot at an hour ago. Why would we all of a sudden decide to just trust her?

We were lining her up to be shot at an hour ago. Why would we all of a sudden decide to just trust her?

Because the alternative is if she is a wolf we are pretty much ****ed. We’ve killed one wolf for the whole thing.

I think it’s a better than 50/50 chance she’s good. If we decide to just assume she is good it gives us a very good chance if that turns out to be true
    She has one of the peeks so she’s the logical one to trust and use her peek to see about Trit. Now we’ve two we can trust

Because the alternative is if she is a wolf we are pretty much ****ed. We’ve killed one wolf for the whole thing.

I think it’s a better than 50/50 chance she’s good. If we decide to just assume she is good it gives us a very good chance if that turns out to be true
    She has one of the peeks so she’s the logical one to trust and use her peek to see about Trit. Now we’ve two we can trust

but, i trust trit more than kitten, why can't we just trust trit instead and peek kitten and use kittens peek elsewhere?

• Advertisement

I wasn’t but we had to pick six people, so it had to be someone. I was the obvious choice, I pulled the trigger on crossroadK who I’m convinced is dodge. Then we picked mam and mick, after that we were down to the dreggs of the nominations

Advertisement