Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

sKeith wrote: »
    I could have, you could have, kitten could have.

Anybody who you thought was good before the conversion message, can now be bad.

But, bad does not become good!

So, if you thought somebody was bad before the conversion, then they can't have become good.

Your sudden trust in kitten is a change I asked for you to explain. #1254

I can't point to any one thing, a general feeling, the way she has been talking is how I think a villager should be behaving, shes open to the village's idea and seems to have the villages best interests at heart

Thats a wishy washy enough answer

More likely I think the Mods have balanced out the conversion by providing an under-strength village with two peeks

Trit, we'd want to get going on your peek before we need to decide on CL

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

OK, this is getting a bit tight I reckon

We have 10 players left.

Since we only have one wolf down, I'd guess 4 are baddies (3 wolves and 1 sk as my guess)

One baddie only got converted today

kill rate is 2/day for the baddies

we've consistently mislynched

That's the bad bits

Upside

Chances of spotting a baddie have to have increased

Baddies need to start offing each other pretty soon

Given I've a peek I'm inclined to peek cross since I think he's the best bet for a wolf. Feedback from the village would be appreciated here

Also, I'm tied up from a little after 8 tonight so will be AFK until after 9. Happy to take the CL if (I) folks want that and (ii) mods are ok with getting a slightly early notification

Well what are the scenarios if you peek Cross

Baddie its easy
    Good - its good news but who do you evict tonite?
    Me I'd presume?

I think either Barney or SK was converted but which?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Vote for me, to evict LoughC.

I'll kill a wolf, not an NRV.

473636.png

• Advertisement

Of the remaining players

Quickbeam
    Kitten K
    Tritium
    LoughC
    Barney92
    Whiplashy
    Mam of 4
    Green&Red
    CrosstownK
    Skeith

I've been peeked good - not much more I can do there so we either believe or don't, but I am good. if we assume 4 baddies in there from the remaining 9 I'd say Cross, Mam, Whip and on other. Yesterday I'd have said Green but he's looking too invested in his view to be a baddie at the moment. Still need to do some more readback but those are my current thoughts

and somehow I skimmed completely over Lough there....OK, thats my 4 I think

How did Whippy move across the line? I would have said she was almost definitely good yesterday

tritium wrote: »
    Of the remaining players

Quickbeam
    Kitten K
    Tritium
    LoughC
    Barney92
    Whiplashy
    Mam of 4
    Green&Red
    CrosstownK
    Skeith

I've been peeked good - not much more I can do there so we either believe or don't, but I am good. if we assume 4 baddies in there from the remaining 9 I'd say Cross, Mam, Whip and on other. Yesterday I'd have said Green but he's looking too invested in his view to be a baddie at the moment. Still need to do some more readback but those are my current thoughts

Peek Cross or Kitten.

Green&Red wrote: »
    How did Whippy move across the line? I would have said she was almost definitely good yesterday

Good question. Yesterday seemed legit but I think I'm trying to reframe yesterdays events in my head to make some sense of them.. not sure its quite coalesced yet

• Advertisement

ok peeking cross unless someone really makes a case for a different choice

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Mod Note

I'm thinking/hoping no one noticed, but in the win conditions for the game, I forgot to put "....when the SK is dead" at the end of the wolves win conditions. The mods noticed this this afternoon, and wanted to flag it up for the remaining villagers.

Please do not read into this in a way that might make you think the game is running in any particular direction (I genuinely don't think this clarification is born from any meta data whatsoever). But we felt it important to note that the usual win conditions apply for this game. Namely, for the wolves to win, they need to read parity with the village AND THE SK MUST BE DEAD!". Those six words could potentially have become an issue due to my own inexperience writing win conditions, and so we've moved to clarify as soon as it was noticed.

So, we're editing that win condition so it lines up with the standard rule, which I think everyone was already playing under the assumption of anyway. I hope this doesn't annoy anyone, but we didn't want to edit the win condition without clarifying WHY we did.

We now resume regularly scheduled programming.

Well?

Well?

well it was only 10 minutes ago I said this. Given how quiet today has been by times I figured give it a little longer, say to 4pm

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I could make a case but I wouldn't expect to be listened to as I wouldn't listen to you if I were in your shoes.

I'm not a wolf and as a villager I feel the peek would be better used on another player. I'm not suggesting anyone because they'll probably say the same as me.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Mod Note

I'm thinking/hoping no one noticed, but in the win conditions for the game, I forgot to put "....when the SK is dead" at the end of the wolves win conditions. The mods noticed this this afternoon, and wanted to flag it up for the remaining villagers.

Please do not read into this in a way that might make you think the game is running in any particular direction (I genuinely don't think this clarification is born from any meta data whatsoever). But we felt it important to note that the usual win conditions apply for this game. Namely, for the wolves to win, they need to read parity with the village AND THE SK MUST BE DEAD!". Those six words could potentially have become an issue due to my own inexperience writing win conditions, and so we've moved to clarify as soon as it was noticed.

So, we're editing that win condition so it lines up with the standard rule, which I think everyone was already playing under the assumption of anyway. I hope this doesn't annoy anyone, but we didn't want to edit the win condition without clarifying WHY we did.

We now resume regularly scheduled programming.

A wolf team wins by gaining parity with the village, after the sk is dead (i.e. there is the same number of people on their team as there are villagers left).

No mention of wolves having to kill another wolf team to win.

My take on that is that there is only 1 wolf team.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

crosstownk wrote: »
    I could make a case but I wouldn't expect to be listened to as I wouldn't listen to you if I were in your shoes.

I'm not a wolf and as a villager I feel the peek would be better used on another player. I'm not suggesting anyone because they'll probably say the same as me.

This is weak sauce defence. Peek Cross. He’s definitely a baddie.

What you worried about Crossy? A good peek clears your ass.

Can you make it anyway, especially any suspicions you have - if you are a villager then pooling what we have is important at this point

It's be game over if it was two teams of 3. 3 v 3 v 3 v 1

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Nearly three hours with Virgin Media!! Haven't got to do third ISO. Will attempt one now.

• Advertisement

Can you make it anyway, especially any suspicions you have - if you are a villager then pooling what we have is important at this point

OK - If you really insist.

I'd like to know the alignment of GNR and sKeith - in that order.

That was my take since yesterday morning when we've only had two kills each morning.

It's be game over if it was two teams of 3. 3 v 3 v 3 v 1
    If it were multiballed, it would not be game over. all the teams would have to kill each other. a wolf is dead. so multiball with 2x2 and sk with 1 wolf dead = 5v2v1v1.

Ya, a villager is delighted to be peeked

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

quickbeam wrote: »
    That was my take since yesterday morning when we've only had two kills each morning.

Yes, but it's almost confirmation of it I suppose. So 3 wolves left and an SK, do you reckon?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,837 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

If you peeked at Quickbeam say for instance , and she was a wolf , then what ?

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    If you peeked at Quickbeam say for instance , and she was a wolf , then what ?

well, find a wolf kill a wolf is the general rule - if we peek a wolf they have to be evicted

• Registered Users Posts: 21,837 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

well, find a wolf kill a wolf is the general rule - if we peek a wolf they have to be evicted

That's what I thought , just wanted it clarified ,thank you .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Ya, a villager is delighted to be peeked

Why? It's more valuable to peek a wolf. That's what a villager would be delighted with.

Say I'm peeked good, why would that make me happy? It doesn't really make it more likely that the village will win. I mean everyone else would know I'm good but the wolves can just kill me off and not much good has been done for the village.

• Advertisement

ISO on Kitten done. Not a whole lot jumping out at me. Very little fluff, all game related.

Very first post was a greeting to a known wolf (Sully)
    Agreeing with Lough re reason for wolves going for Bounty
    Assumes one wolf team and one SK (Monday 10am, after just one munch)
    Gives examples of why a CL might not follow the WOTP
    Missed CL vote
    Scrap with sKeith re his confirming Sully as villager before she died
    Volunteers to be shot to avoid SK getting prize
    Won peek (11:08); announced win (11:25)
    Puts peek choice to the village
    Peeked Tritium (14:34)

Village lean for me.

Advertisement