Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Daily bets, Banter and Accumulators thread V

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,456 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

5/6 shot lands

Same bet again today with zaha 21/20

And nakhi wells for Bristol city 20/21

Just singles

• Registered Users Posts: 23,841 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

mitro 1st. Toney 1st 9/2 11/2

singles

double also at smaller prices

Mbuemo assist 16/5

salah assist 11/5

mount assist 11/4

• Registered Users Posts: 5,157 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Another very unsuccessful round of trying to predict the PL results. ☹️

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,456 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Only a couple of corners away in the Bet Builder.

Overs bet wins.

First games after Internationals is always tricky.

Taking West Ham -1 at 11/4

Edit -1 comes in.

Post edited by ShamoBuc on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Swaine

De Bruyne and Haaland both to have a SOT is EVS on Bet365. Worth a score.

Martinez/Dalot/Ake/Bruno to be booked would be my fancy, the quad is 250/1 with 365.

Bet Builder, City to win, Over 2.5 goals, Dalot to get a card and both teams to receive a card at 15/2

Ake/Martinez cards and Utd over 3.5 corners at 45/1

• Registered Users Posts: 43,795 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Haaland SOT in each half is 2/1 on PP..

.. taking that!

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭BobDole22

God bless you Diogo Dalot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Cool Fool

• Registered Users Posts: 43,795 ✭✭✭✭Basq

McGinn to score or get card 5/2 on pp

Liverpool to score over 1 goal evens on Hills (best price 2/11/22.79 max for me) under 1.5 is best at 4/1 pp

Diaz and Salah to have a sot at 6/4 as a Super Boost Bet Builder with 365

Salah sot and Ben Davies to be booked double at 7/1 pp worth a chance too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Darmian up against Dembele. 11/4 to be booked & first card 12/1.

Real lack of cards. Thought rangers would be getting stuck in more

Yeah, the 6/4 came in but I will be on Rangers cards for next week as they will have to get stuck in when in front of their fans.

Had Liverpool 1+ goal and 3+ corners & rangers 1+card in both halves at 5/1. Fairly annoying….

Surely Milan are too big at 4/1 away to Chelsea? 4/6 I just don't get it, new manager? They drew at home to Salzburg when around 1/4

beat palace away but it took an injury time goal

Milan have only lost to Napoli in the league (2-1) who are top of the champs league group and playing great, beat Inter in the league also.

The draw might be the best option but 4/1 it seems like great value to me. I've a feeling Chelsea will be in a lot of accums where most

of the others will win also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Thought this myself as well. Chelsea don't look that much better under Potter than they did Tuchel from what I've seen so far.

Rafael Leao looks decent value for a goal or assist. Both at 9/2. 7 games. 4 goals. 4 assists this season.

Over 0 corners for RB Leipzig in first 10 mins 5/4. Last 5 games this was hit 4 times. Smaller on over 1 & 2.

Post edited by Lamposts on

Done way too much but feck it...

Milan win 4/1

Leao assist 9/2 anytime 9/2 double 33/1 365

All 3 40/1

James card 3/1 with Leao assist 21/1

Giroud goal leao assist milan win 20/1

and a few silly ridiculous ones 🤞 not gone mad on a match in a while so....

edit: one sided game though Leao should have had one assist 😥

Post edited by mailburner on

The assist price of 5/1 does look particularly good with paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Does anyone know about having two accounts and what the rules are.

I seen some nice offers posted here from William Hill and 365.

I had accounts years ago on an old email address I no longer use and I can't remember the login details.

It would be a lot less hassle to create a new account but my worry is if I ever won a decent amount they wouldn't allow me withdraw.

I think a rule exists around one per household but I live elsewhere now.

You'd be fine as long as they don't have your passport/driving licence from the first time you opened up. It'll be flagged straight away if

you use the same email/card/method of verification

I get flagged straight away with sky no matter what email/address/ip I use as they have my full name and date of birth.

I've tried many times to open up a new one 😂

I'm on my 3rd pp account (different payment method/address and email add) but I didn't have to verify the account with a passport or drivers licence and they should be happy to have me as this one is a losing account 😄

I also had 2 bet365 accounts when I lived in the same household with someone else

That was so handy when they used to give the 50eu footie bets.

I think everyone should have a 365 ac along with Hills who have gotten very decent lately, skyb and pp of course (as long as you're not looking for a mortgage anywhere that is)

Find the rest not up to much, rarely best prices, crap specials and no freebets.

Sound it's been years but I'm looking to get back into football betting in a more serious way.

So the more accounts the better for better prices and all those enhanced specials which can add up if you can get on a across a few sites.

I tried william Hill live chat and it's some sort of automated thing which is doing my head in.

I will chance a new account and see if it leaves me open one.

On those specials does a thread exist anywhere where its updated when someone notices a special enhancement?

It would seem like a good idea to me, it's hard to keep track of all sites and when they put up enhancements.

Any enhancements that look good are normally posted in here.

It seems to be a lot quieter here then a few years back although boards is like that in most forums.

Just wondering if people are using a telegram group or anything along with posting here?

• Advertisement

There was a group setup from the Horse Racing Forum, don't think the Football folks set one up.

Boards is quieter now, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. This thread tips away quite nicely I think.

Advertisement