Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Daily bets, Banter and Accumulators thread V

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,841 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

free pp betbuilder 29/1 haaland goal, kdb assist, neves card podence sot

Thanks Podence ☹️

Post edited by mailburner on

A goal to be scored in the city wolves match is evens on hills (£10 max I put on 12euro and it took it) covered with a small bet on no gs at 16/1

Kdb sot evens bet365 12.50 max

Haaland 1 or more headed sot 4/1 pp

not sure what to expect after the champions league but kdb ran riot v wolves last time they met and pp have sucked me in with Haaland

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,455 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Not mine, but a great winner off a Free Bet....

smith card 11/4 schar card 10/3 double 16s pp

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Gordon card 6/1 & first booked 20/1. Also on Antonio assist 4/1. Antonio booked / assist / score 110/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Couple of silly fun punts for an interest

Kdb to score and be booked 18/1

Arnautovic score and be booked 17/1

Koopmeiners score and be booked 23/1

Singles and a euro Trixie as a lotto ticket

England to score a goal evens on hills

says £10 max took 13 from me

tried 13 a second time and it took a further 9.90

kane anytime boosted to 7/2 with 365 not sure of max stake but it took 15 from me

rarely looked like scoring

• Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Thanks - often thought it would be a good idea to set a thread for these genuine ‘super’ enhancements - William Hill and Skybet seem to have one every week; something enhanced from 1/6 to evens etc.

And bet365 seem to doing big enhancements now too but they only go on site about an hour before the game.

Paddy’s specials are usually a cod but they did have Haaland SOT at evens a couple of week ago.

Any of the other bookies doing these type of enhancements?

I don't see any worth mentioning outside of those three, lot's of joke enhancements out there by others alright.

The other will eventually have to offer something to compete...can't remember the last time I had a bet with a bookie outside of pp, hills or 365 (skybet restricted me 7-8 years ago sadly)

Janssen card 10/1 pp next best is 10/3 booked in his last 2 scored in 5/6

score and card 38/1 best by some way pp

Perisic card 9/2

same 3 with giroud goal for buttons at around 665/1

Not great, only 45mins but you have to take these kinda odds so no regrets, at least perisic

obliged at a nice price..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Cool Fool

Perisic in but Janssen went off at h/t which is a pity

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Tonesjones

Did skybet restrict you foraking the most of specials and offers or for doing well betting.?

Just wondering as I'm curious to hear about how they try to justify excluding winners

Not a problem iv had!

No

I got restricted for arbing (mma only and almost every time there was a card on) lost a few accounts at the time (pp stan james lads) got most of them back when I moved address but

skybet had my passport details. At least I didn't lose bet365, couldn't care less about ladbrokes. It wasn't worth it to be honest, made a few hundred or close to a grand over a few months but missed all the skybet specials and restricted bigtime with one of the best firms.

It's a long time ago...

Had a pp account restricted for winning, nothing big just a 4/5 month streak winning a couple of hundred each month was all it took but it was easy restart with paddy when I moved address and used a different fone number/card and email address (current pp account is -701 since 2017 despite being in profit over a year ago so I won't be losing that one) have had no luck with it but plenty with 365.

Soltra M Response via email on 27/01/2015 06.41 PMDear Sir/Madam

We write this email as a recent review has highlighted your Sky Bet account as one which requires tighter liability management.

As you may be aware, our Best Odds Guaranteed offer has been designed to provide our Horse Racing customers with even more value. Due to the findings of our recent review, it has now no longer become viable to offer you this promotion. Any bets placed from this point forward will no longer apply for Best Odds Guaranteed and will be settled at the price option taken upon placement.

This decision is also final and will not be overturned. However, if you require any further assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to contact us through our Help & Support site here

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Cool Fool

Kane 1 or more headed sot 9/2 on PP

• Registered Users Posts: 16,071 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

On Obafemi AGS/Ireland 2-1

• Registered Users Posts: 12,030 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Ireland win, Ireland most corners, Armenia most cards 3/1

• Registered Users Posts: 16,071 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

• Registered Users Posts: 12,030 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

5/6 with 365 about Carlton Morris having over 1.5 shots and over 0.5 on target. Landed in last 6 games and hull are a mess defensively

He's also scored and been booked in 2 of his last 3 so 14/1 for that double looks worth a nibble

Hills going evens a goal to be scored in the spurs arse match

£10 max is says but it allowed me 22.46

no goalscorer is best at 12s with 365 to guarantee 18-19 profit either way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Liverpool, Fulham, West Han, Man City, Leeds, Leicester and 4 draws.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,455 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Bet Builder Arsenal game, PP Bet a Fiver - get a Free Fiver Bet Builder on City v Utd

Arsenal wbtts, Jesus over 1.5 sot, Arsenal 5 or more corners, Spurs 4 or more corners over 15/1

Treble of Over 2.5 goals in the Arsenal/Fulham/Crystal Palace games at over 5/1

West Brom/Sheff Utd/Bolton/Exeter at 5/1

Barca/Villareal/Napoli/Ac Milan/Leipzig at 6/1

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭eireyiddo

Cadiz 👍,

Southampton👍

,west ham, 👎

eintract Frankfurt👎

Wolfsburg 👎😬

all 0-0 @halftime super yankee

Post edited by eireyiddo on

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭eireyiddo

Can't see past a big Chelsea win today. They'd overcome a -1.5 goals handicap IMO. Couple of injuries but well able overcome and see palace off. They've flattered to deceive from get go this season. Potter has had some much needed time wit the squad albeit depleted wit internationals now and they'll play wit a bit of identity today. Sterling has a big couple of games to play think he'll perform today. Too good a squad to be in the league position they're in

Potter still bedding in 😬👎👎👎

Post edited by eireyiddo on

Gordon got the card. Will probably go on him again later as well.

Bets for Arsenal:

Main bet Ben White to be booked 9/2

Low stakes:

Ben White first card 20/1

Richy & Jesus booked & both to score 170/1

Richy goal assist booked 85/1

POO. POO. Gordon doesnt start.

Post edited by Lamposts on

Son sot boosted to 5/4 Bet365, he starts.

Also a few quid on Jesus and kane both over 1.5 sot at 8/1 pp

Don't think I get the specials or enhancements. Where is this SOT?

• Advertisement

It was on the Homepage, 15 minutes before kickoff.

Advertisement