Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I appear to have managed to get colour on exactly one side of my face, now thinking of some villain type nonsense i can get up to..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I always knew Gremmie was a supervillian, always working nights too. Devious streak in that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Leaseissues

Having a beer in a Belgian bar in Krakow.wrecked after the long weekend but only a four day week!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I always knew Gremmie was a supervillian, always working nights too. Devious streak in that one.

I protest in the strongest possible terms, i have but one thing to say:

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

On the couch, eating more Easter egg. Oops :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Waiting on the ice and pain meds to kick in (tis what I deserved for :rolleyes: getting out of bed today) whilst distracting myself with boards and redoing a :eek: massive Excel project (may God have mercy on my limited spreadsheet skills... and :o my stupid knee.)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Flicking through the channels and end up with The Fitting Room on RTE 2 .

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Michael Buble :) Wow he gets better with age :)

Oh yea couchside

Finished Bordertown this morning, pondering Travelers next or perhaps some Spiderman or Transformer movies

• Registered Users Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Going to A and E :/ ........hate it.

• Advertisement

Deja Boo wrote: »
    Going to A and E :/ ........hate it.

Gah, pity, hope you are ok..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Couch - watching Sully and chatting with a friend.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Flicking through the channels and end up with The Fitting Room on RTE 2 .

Just stumbled across Notting hill here. It has aged well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

In bed. It feels amazing, like my back and legs are melting into the mattress.
    I'm going to really enjoy this sleep. Being back on the clock in the morning won't be nice but I'll worry about that then.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hope you’re okay Deja.

I’m just after getting into bed, accidentally took a whole days break from my assignments, but I only have one left to finish so I think I can afford it :p I won’t feel too bad about it anyway, I always get things done in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just having breakfast after going to a eh um breakfast networking event where I couldn't have the breakfast. Starved.

A breakfast event with no breakfast :confused: well i'd be mad as hell!.

Deskside, water, painkillers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

There was breakfast but all meaty sandwiches and wraps. As a veggie who is trying to cut wheat out due to suspicion that I may have inherited my dad's ceoliac disease there were no options for me.

Ffs no fruit/granola/yoghurt things would have been considered an oversight in my old job twenty years ago. Hope you got something nice to make up for it..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all, I just can't being a morning person, up with the larks, I don't need to be up for another 3 hours.

Off to spend about 10 hours in a metal tube followed by another 90 minutes as a passenger heading home, days off beckon.

• Advertisement

Coffee and pup time?.

7 days of morning coffee and pup time, followed by 7 days simulator time in Dubai.

Strangely enough, wife came to Dubai with me at this time last year, and has absolutely no interest in coming this year, she can't see the appeal of Dubai.

Newspaper reported this morning that two of our cabin crew were killed in Colombo, so a sad start to the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Awake too early.

Don't want to adult today.

Sorry to hear that Smurf

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Awake too early.

Don't want to adult today.

Me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Coffee time.
    That's terrible smurfjed, crazy world when innocent lives are but pawns in madness.
    I hope you're OK DB.
    Standard slow start to the day here, nothing really to report, but sure no news is good news.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

smurfjed wrote: »
    Newspaper reported this morning that two of our cabin crew were killed in Colombo, so a sad start to the day.
    Sorry for hear that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Bright and early at the coalface, my commute that can take anything up to an hour was only 40 minutes today, zero traffic on the road, a lot of people must be on an extended Easter break. It looks to have the makings of a lovely day again the sun is just starting to peek it's head out from the clouds. Have a good day everyone.

• Advertisement

Heading off to one of the "STANS", they won't allow us stay there, so we will come back after dropping.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement