Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Kitchenside = post scrambled eggs toast and coffee

Roadtrip within the hour to Roundstone with 4 girls next :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 10,095 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Whenever I read newspaper ad's like this, I wonder if our world is going forwards or backwards....

"Parents invite alliance for their daughter, 25 years old, 5'5", brought up in KSA, very fair, slim, beautiful, sharp features, pursued Pharm D, holds 10 year B1/B2 visa. Boy should be tall and handsome, well educated, well settled from a decent and respectable family ...."

Usual hotel reading the newspaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Cork, just after Breakfast. That Murphy's is great stuff, but my, the headache the next morning is rough.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Great day out.

Off for a cycle.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,173 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside, heading to see my favorite wee man soon :3:3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

Heading to Funderland with four teenagers and two smallies in a while. So for now I'm hiding in bed enjoying some peace while I can!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Homeside doing chores
    ......Roadtrip within the hour to Roundstone with 4 girls next

Is there room for another dog in the back ?
    smurfjed wrote: »
    Whenever I read newspaper ad's like this, I wonder if our world is going forwards or backwards....

"Parents invite alliance for their daughter, 25 years old, 5'5", brought up in KSA, very fair, slim, beautiful, sharp features, pursued Pharm D, holds 10 year B1/B2 visa. Boy should be tall and handsome, well educated, well settled from a decent and respectable family ...."

Usual hotel reading the newspaper.

@Smurf, please PM me if you find one that is looking for an old dog for their 25 year old daughter :) ( glad you got back from eye-rack in apparently one piece )

On the couch reading my book before hitting the road. What I wouldn't give to have zero work this week. I'd turn off my phone and enjoy my own company.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

For the first time in my life, I just saw one of these doing a lawn yesterday. No scent of freshly cut grass or straight lines of mowing any more if these catch on but the owners were inside chilling out and laughing at the world:.......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lShrhu-TYQ4&feature=youtu.be

Love it thanks for posting :)

( in my case it wont matter if "the automower gets on fine with the horses" or not :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Coachside relaxing, another smashing day out there, went for a ramble up the lane earlier it is absolutely glorious, a few mates are going to the local to watch the racing for the evening but I declined their invitation as never drink on a school night, I'll be glad tomorrow when they're all dying a death after too many pints :D

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,990 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Tesco Liffey Valley (#22) - a new discovery before the old thread closes (or blows up in a puff of smoke)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,095 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@Smurf, please PM me if you find one that is looking for an old dog for their 25 year old daughter
    That's an easy request, just show them your passport :)
    glad you got back from eye-rack in apparently one piece
    It was kinda surreal, the whole airport is one big protected zone, lots of western guys in suits with ear pieces and lots of black SUV's, nothing like Damascus prior to the war which had battle tanks buried in the airport ground for protection, and the circumference of the airport had guys in suits standing around every 50 meters. I would love to go visit both of these cities, but even our armed protection detail told us that they NEVER go outside protected areas.

I'm off to another interesting place tomorrow, but just a drop and dash.

Beasty wrote: »
    Costa, Tesco Liffey Valley (#22) - a new discovery before the old thread closes (or blows up in a puff of smoke)

I am petrol station side hoping upon hope that Beasty's post is not prophetic and this little corner of Boards lives to see another day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Brightening up after being a bit misty here in the sunny SE so I am heading gardenside to read a bit more of my book

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

After a few hours digging in the garden I am now watching Willy wonka. Not the original.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Watering a few seedlings and generally just admiring all the new growth. Trees are in bud, perennial flowers shooting up, veg garden thriving and the woodland flowers all in bloom. It's one of those days for taking it all in and enjoying it.

Sitting now in the sun and breathing in the fresh air.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Just returned from a little three hour and around 20km bicycle/photo tour. Was absolutely fabulous at 24 degree and blue sky.

Now i have to look up all the photos. I think i got a buzzard quite ok. The kite was in the wrong light and too far away. But i got a nice tan as well...:P

Coffee first...:D

P.s. Can’t upload pictures. <bad gateway> :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Home after going to the gym. I think I’ll be off out shortly again though to get the few bits and pieces with the mammy

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Currently Beachside and the sun is still shining here :) Don't want this to end :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,986 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Work trundle time.. Fabliss day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Couchside just back from beachside, a lovely day

Having coffee and chocolate cake :)

Dogs Bay near Roundstone

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 12,139 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Finished off a bit of painting. Place looks fresh now. A crazy weekend and I hardly set foot in a pub and none in a restaurant or takeaway. Why would you? Good home cooking with a BBQ in the mix. Lots of lovely people too. Really enjoyed it! Working next weekend, but at least the weather looks crap.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭thomil

Out on the balcony with a nice mug of coffee, watching the day slowly fade away. If only everything in life was this relaxed...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Home after an absolutely phenomenal day. I don't know what I did to deserve my family, but I am so glad I have them. I conquered a serious demon today thanks to my brother and sister in law.

So now I'm at home, but also on cloud nine!! :D

Home from the beach :( I'm looking very sun kissed now :D

Delighted to hear that TG

• Registered Users Posts: 11,212 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Autosport wrote: »
    Home from the beach :( I'm looking very sun kissed now :D

Delighted to hear that TG

Is that Mediterranean sun kissed or Irish sun kissed? As Irish sun kissed is usually a pink scalding colour that looks, and feels, quite uncomfortable.

RMAOK wrote: »
    Is that Mediterranean sun kissed or Irish sun kissed? As Irish sun kissed is usually a pink scalding colour that looks, and feels, quite uncomfortable.

I'm not burnt no, I'm slightly off white with a hint of a tan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

Home again after surviving Funderland..the place was mental! Kids had a ball, so well worth it. They'll collapse into bed tonight.

I'm not a big fan of crowds, often sends me into panic mode but it was no bother, little victories.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Armchair, will head to the couch as soon as the fire is lighting. Got Aldi’s dupe of the Sand & Sky pink clay mask, the other day so I’m thinking I’ll try that out and make either a hot chocolate or a latte from the Tassimo machine while I have it on :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Watching "Once Upon A Deadpool" with the child...she seems to like it :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement