Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Taylor-made CVPL Chat Thread!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,151 Mod ✭✭✭✭cdeb

The answer isn't "It isn't".

The kid has demonstrated how it is possible by giving the correct answer

The teacher's comment is wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

That just says what I said though.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

cdeb wrote: »
    Well no - you're told Marty ate more than Luis. You can't go changing assumptions which are stated in the question!
    Well, you can - the teacher said it was NOT possible in the answer, after all.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Anyway, "Pineapple on pizza? Discuss."

• Advertisement

Jesus Christ, I'm beginning to think some of these test answers might be right based on the arguments here.

The teacher is wrong. That's literally the whole joke!

Rule n. 2, cdeb: "Never let the truth get in the way of a joke."

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

New Home wrote: »
    Anyway, "Pineapple on pizza? Discuss."

Yum.

Agreed.

Rule n. 2, cdeb: "Never let the truth get in the way of a joke."
    But you're the one doing this...

Edit - actually, you're ignoring the truth you arrive at a different joke actually

• Advertisement

Mod: It's my Mod-given right as a Mod.

So there.

(:pac:)

It'd be easier to say "Oops; I'm wrong" you know :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

cdeb wrote: »
    It'd be easier to say "Oops; I'm wrong" you know :)

You do know Newie is one of them lady women. Not a chance.

Mod: Mods are infalliblle. Except for Nosnos. Even his name has multiple nos in it. Says it all, really.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Well, it all depends on how much bigger the pizza is. It may turn out that both got the same amount.
    5 slices are the same as 4 slices of a 25% bigger pizza.

↑↑↑↑
    Seeeeee??? Thank you, good Capt'n, just for that, you get extra pineapple on your pizza!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

↑↑↑↑

Pineapple ? Die heretic :mad:

Fine! More pizza for me, so!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Did somebody say pizza?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Did somebody say pizza?

Food of the devil.

• Advertisement

"Mod": KathleenGrant, you're banned to infinity and beyond for that. Take it back!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

"Mod": KathleenGrant, you're banned to infinity and beyond for that. Take it back!

Whaaaaaaat?? Banned for not liking a food stuff? Was that in the forum charter? :D
    Maybe I should read that.

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭stock>

What!!!!!!!! who doesn't like ananas and olives on a pizza?.........................................................

At the very least you should know that Devil's Food is a type of dessert, and not a pizza. Duh.

stock> wrote: »
    What!!!!!!!! who doesn't like ananas and olives on a pizza?.........................................................

Go'way, you with your fancy ananas!

Go'way, you with your fancy ananas!

e6BVi9a.jpg

Notions!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

Notions!

Egg on pizza though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

ganmo wrote: »
    Egg on pizza though!

Not as bad as bananas. Yes that's a thing in some places :eek:

• Advertisement

Lads... it's called sweet and sour.

Advertisement