Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC London **16th March 2019**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Done and dusted through Ticketmaster at 9.03

Very happy with my seats

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Details: BK C3, Row N - sweet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Axs are incredible.

Lets you pick your section.

Block 403, row M x 4.

Side on and high up, absolutely delighted. 70 pound each.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Got 4 on ticketmaster and 2 on AXS. Happy days, loads there still

Unbelievably I got 2 £50 tickets on AXS, so they do exsist

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I’ve always found AXS to be brilliant and very smooth too.

Glad you all got sorted lads. Enjoy! :)

• Advertisement

Buzzing. Can happily watch the press conference today now in the knowledge I'm going to it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Managed to get 2 additional floor seats just now :/ weird how this didn't sell out with a main event confirmed yet last year it was gone in minutes without one

I went with Ticketmaster ahead of Axs because my Ticketmaster page loaded whereas the axs thing had me in a que still. Had the seating map open next to me and got row D aisle seats on the upper tier, which is ideal so I just went with them. I was getting 6 tickets, luckily I wasn't getting any more because there was never any announcement on limitations. Fight club says it's 8 per event unless specified otherwise, which just isn't true.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,340 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Managed to get 2 additional floor seats just now :/ weird how this didn't sell out with a main event confirmed yet last year it was gone in minutes without one

Saturation

It'll still sell out easy in the general sale if there is even any tickets left

• Advertisement

Diakise vs Duffy expected to be on this card too.

Another nice matchup.

Gutted I’m missing this :(

Paully D wrote: »
    Diakise vs Duffy expected to be on this card too.

Another nice matchup.

Gutted I’m missing this :(

Where did you see this?

Excellent additions. Buzzing for this. Puts last year's Liverpool card to shame.

Paully D wrote: »

Turns out he's fighting Jose Quinonez now , not Rivera

Any of you guys who have been over before, how do the weigh ins generally work? When/how are tickets released?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Kessler3000

D.Q wrote: »
    Any of you guys who have been over before, how do the weigh ins generally work? When/how are tickets released?

For years they did it in the concourse of the Dome, outside the arena part just around where the bars and restaurants are. That was terrible as it was a flat surface in an open space so the views and sound were awful. Then they tried the Indigo at O2, the smaller venue within the Dome that Cage Warriors runs. That was a complete shambles for Bisping vs Silva as they had 100-200 extra people who queued for around an hour that couldn't fit in and were turned away. They had cut the queue off but still miscounted by around 30-40 people. The last two years they finally copped on and did it in the O2 itself. I don't think it's been ticketed and is just a case of showing up on the day. If you've a bag with you you'll have to drop it off in a baggage area outside the Dome that's about a 10 minute walk.

For years they did it in the concourse of the Dome, outside the arena part just around where the bars and restaurants are. That was terrible as it was a flat surface in an open space so the views and sound were awful. Then they tried the Indigo at O2, the smaller venue within the Dome that Cage Warriors runs. That was a complete shambles for Bisping vs Silva as they had 100-200 extra people who queued for around an hour that couldn't fit in and were turned away. They had cut the queue off but still miscounted by around 30-40 people. The last two years they finally copped on and did it in the O2 itself. I don't think it's been ticketed and is just a case of showing up on the day. If you've a bag with you you'll have to drop it off in a baggage area outside the Dome that's about a 10 minute walk.

Cheers for that! Jaysus I know that concourse area, how could anyone think that's a good idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

This looks to be the full card now.

Jorge Masvidal vs. Darren Till
    Leon Edwards vs. Gunnar Nelson
    Volkan Oezdemir vs. Dominick Reyes
    Danny Roberts vs. Claudio Silva
    Priscila Cachoeira vs. Molly McCann
    Jack Marshman vs. John Phillips
    Tom Breese vs. Cezar Ferreira
    Saparbeg Safarov vs. Gokhan Saki
    Arnold Allen vs. Jordan Rinaldi
    Joseph Duffy vs. Marc Diakiese
    Nathaniel Wood vs. Jose Alberto Quinonez
    Danny Henry vs. Dan Ige
    Nad Narimani vs. Mike Grundy

Autecher wrote: »
    This looks to be the full card now.

Jorge Masvidal vs. Darren Till
    Leon Edwards vs. Gunnar Nelson
    Volkan Oezdemir vs. Dominick Reyes
    Danny Roberts vs. Claudio Silva
    Priscila Cachoeira vs. Molly McCann
    Jack Marshman vs. John Phillips
    Tom Breese vs. Cezar Ferreira
    Saparbeg Safarov vs. Gokhan Saki
    Arnold Allen vs. Jordan Rinaldi
    Joseph Duffy vs. Marc Diakiese
    Nathaniel Wood vs. Jose Alberto Quinonez
    Danny Henry vs. Dan Ige
    Nad Narimani vs. Mike Grundy

Belter. Glad to see Mike Grundy get a run out, should be a decent crowd down from Liverpool to support the 3 scousers.

• Advertisement

absolutely savage card.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 DATABOY

Anyone else having trouble getting tickets for this today? Would the General sale tomorrow be easier?

DATABOY wrote: »
    Anyone else having trouble getting tickets for this today? Would the General sale tomorrow be easier?

There gone. If you don't have fight club you have no hope. Only other option is pay twice price on reseller sites

rob316 wrote: »
    There gone. If you don't have fight club you have no hope. Only other option is pay twice price on reseller sites

Really sad indictment of ticket selling practices that the general sale, when the most amount of tickets are released, is looked at as a no hope event.

Your completely right of course, but still. Needs to change.

D.Q wrote: »
    Really sad indictment of ticket selling practices that the general sale, when the most amount of tickets are released, is looked at as a no hope event.

Your completely right of course, but still. Needs to change.

Its the same as any tickets for high profile events. Try get Liverpool match tickets, even with a membership its hopeless. Hell I bought tickets for Fulham vs Liverpool this morning, only way you could buy them was buy the £40 membership aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Zardoz

rob316 wrote: »

There were plenty of tickets available this morning at 10am for the newsletter presale and the Ticketmaster presale.
    Was free to get access.

Most of the tickets are released in the presales ,its usually only a small percentage that goes on general sale,thats why its a sham.

Is there any point in buying fight club membership now and trying?

Zardoz wrote: »
    There were plenty of tickets available this morning at 10am for the newsletter presale and the Ticketmaster presale.
    Was free to get access.

Most of the tickets are released in the presales ,its usually only a small percentage that goes on general sale,thats why its a sham.

I tried this morning with the presale code but had no success 😕

DATABOY wrote: »
    Is there any point in buying fight club membership now and trying?

No. The presale has been and gone, the fight club presale closes as soon as the newsletter presale starts.

I've had the fight club membership for the last 4 years and to be honest I like the system. It means by in large the tickets are going to the real fans.

If it was a free for all on the morning of the tickets going on sale, huge amounts of genuine fans would be left empty handed. As another poster said it's the same for premiership teams, and even some musical acts like U2.

• Advertisement

dulux99 wrote: »
    No. The presale has been and gone, the fight club presale closes as soon as the newsletter presale starts.

I've had the fight club membership for the last 4 years and to be honest I like the system. It means by in large the tickets are going to the real fans.

If it was a free for all on the morning of the tickets going on sale, huge amounts of genuine fans would be left empty handed. As another poster said it's the same for premiership teams, and even some musical acts like U2.

I agree, I'm a genuine fan and I had fight club membership but haven't gone to an event in two years so I didn't renew. Wish I did now

Advertisement