Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of buying a vibator

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Ann Summers bullet - cheaper and cheerful, and can focus on points well.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭BENDYBINN

BENDYBINN wrote: »
    If your going to stick a bottle of Heinz up your ass are you really going to use a condom? I’m all in favor of safe sex but what was he trying to prevent?..

Oh I know,so mammy wouldn’t notice when she’s using the bottle later.........clever

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

50 shades of grey on Amazon. Plug in rechargeable. Highly recommend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Pero_Bueno

BENDYBINN wrote: »
    If your going to stick a bottle of Heinz up your ass are you really going to use a condom? I’m all in favor of safe sex but what was he trying to prevent?..

Well obviously he wanted to use the sauce later for his chips !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭mvl

Get an Oculus Go, actually get two... then you can both shag other people while shagging each other.

think he rather needs the Oculus + Fleshlight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Stanford

Just buy a Duracell battery..stick it up your arse...make a buzzing sound and then she'll open up like a Garda informant.

We strongly object to this statement

Association of Garda Informants

thesultan wrote: »
    Late thirties. Have financial worries alright . We have a child together but when we do have sex together it's amazing..

so it's not so much the quality as you have great sex when you have it. but the quantity?? as in frequency then correct? so if you get her a vibrator then it's just whilst you're not there? you say your sex life is gone to the dogs but you have great sex WHEN you have it? how's it gone to the dogs..one of you have a dull libido then now??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭thesultan

Yes. I want it she never does...

thesultan wrote: »
    Yes. I want it she never does...

well if you want it and she never does,a vibrator wont help or at least wont help you. sound harsh but have you thought she may not want it anymore with you?? how often you having sx, when you have it???

to quote deNiro in HEAT, you think she might have a little something on the side???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

rusty cole wrote: »
    sound harsh but have you thought she may not want it anymore with you?

The bloke usually gets the blame when sex lives go downhill but the truth is that it's very easy for a woman to feel unsexy in this day and age and that can and does have a knock-on effect with regards to intimacy.

I'm not saying that's the case here because only OP knows, but there's no use jumping to conclusions that emasculate him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

Ask her why your sex ife has gone to pot. If it's because your penis doesn't vibrate then you're probably on the right track.

Advertisement