Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French author, 50, says he's incapable of loving a woman of 50

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

DS86DS wrote: »
    I'm not a troll. It's not my fault that men find older women unattractive. The French guy in the article was just been honest about it.
    Not that that's what people are referring to as the trolling of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

*being

The Grammar Nazis are here to the rescue. :rolleyes:
    Some young ones go mad for it. I did in my day. You could be missing a trick there. Get yourself a thesaurus too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭DS86DS

Hard to resist when you quoted a post about you needing a dictionary with yet another mistake.

Carry on with your laughable attempts at trolling!

So disagreeing with feminists is now deemed trolling? Typical feminist logic, when they can't win debates then resort to the 'troll' and 'sexist' labels

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Some young ones go mad for it. I did in my day. You could be missing a trick there. Get yourself a thesaurus too.

She sounds like a pain in the ar$e to be honest.

She sounds like a pain in the ar$e to be honest.
    Who's she? You're trying to increase your value to high value young women, no? All I'm saying is an articulate and fluent man is considered valuable by some. Now ariticulating the kind of ****e you have on here won't do too much for you, but learning to spell might help a bit.

• Advertisement

Who's she? You're trying to increase your value to high value young women, no? All I'm saying is an articulate and fluent man is considered valuable by some. Now ariticulating the kind of ****e you have on here won't do too much for you, but learning to spell might help a bit.

Calm down and have some ice cream, it will help

• Registered Users Posts: 11,860 ✭✭✭✭anewme

So disagreeing with feminists is now deemed trolling? Typical feminist logic, when they can't win debates then resort to the 'troll' and 'sexist' labels

If you wonder why you are not successful with women, don't blame women, but maybe look at yourself.

I just find it funny that someone with very poor language and communication skills would consider themselves such a great catch.

You are definitely best off suited to the Russian ladies (once they don't take up an English course)

Play safe and tell them you like Opera shoes.

So disagreeing with feminists is now deemed trolling?
    No, insulting women over and over is. E.g. "Irish women like most modern Western women. They have brain rot from all of the chatterbox shows they've been watching. They can't boil an egg. They are butch and dress like men. They get drunk, drink pints and swear like men."

You can distinguish surely. I'm not a fan of feminism today - criticism of woman-hating is not automatically feminism.

Calm down and have some ice cream, it will help
    I'm not in need of help. But you go ahead if you find it works for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,354 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

No, insulting women over and over is. E.g. "Irish women like most modern Western women. They have brain rot from all of the chatterbox shows they've been watching. They can't boil an egg. They are butch and dress like men. They get drunk, drink pints and swear like men."

You can distinguish surely. I'm not a fan of feminism today - criticism of woman-hating is not automatically feminism.

His posts are so bonkers. I'm actually beginning to enjoy them.

• Advertisement

Arghus wrote: »
    Check out the post by him on the thread about the Amazon guy.

It should help with the general moodiness of that time of the month

• Registered Users Posts: 11,860 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Arghus wrote: »

It's like someone has just handed him the worlds biggest shovel and he just keeps on digging.

It should help with the general moodiness of that time of the month
    You on the blob?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

anewme wrote: »
    It's like someone has just handed him the worlds biggest shovel and he just keeps on digging.

I love how he thinks he's winning a debate (!) . Am actually a bit embarrassed for him

I think he's trying to get us to cry.

I love how he thinks he's winning a debate (!) . Am actually a bit embarrassed for him

*I'm

*I'm
    Good man. Now you're getting somewhere. Value level increase of .003

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

*I'm

Oh mate.

It's perfectly alright to say "am" in a colloquial sense. Try harder next time

Oh mate.

It's perfectly alright to say "am" in a colloquial sense. Try harder next time

You want to mate?

I knew all of this pent up anger was leading to something.

• Advertisement

This is cringe factor Jay.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,189 ✭✭✭emo72

So no interest in 50 year women with a lifetime of sexual experience? Im telling you lads, that's the place to be.

emo72 wrote: »
    So no interest in 50 year women with a lifetime of sexual experience? Im telling you lads, that's the place to be.

giphy.webp

emo72 wrote: »

Did you not get the memo?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I'm very disappointed that this thread didn't degrade into a festival of pictures of hot women over 50.

So let me present exhibit A:

Liz-Hurley-pictures-latest-news-white-swimsuit-Elizabeth-Hurley-beach-1677977.jpg?r=1546958725473

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

I'll have Monica Bellucci.

the-italian-goddess-monica-bellucci-635691781511119384-12864.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Mrsmum

French guy would have to work way too hard to impress the likes of Liz Hurley above. What he really wants is someone who is starting out in life and so is in awe of him. Unequal relationships really suit ego-centered and shallow people like him.

lots of examples who went the other way

Jennifer Love Hewitt - not yet 40

2lawm1d.jpg

femc1t.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 193 ✭✭Sonic Youth

Not having a relationship til your twenties is pretty common for both sexes I would have thought. And your twenties is not your entire life!

Not common at all.

Advertisement