Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Divisional Weekend

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

I like Kevin Burkhardt in the booth. Better than Buck imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,101 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

cosatron wrote: »
    What kind of game is Sean peyton calling. Deep balls or bust. No Kamara

Presume he was hoping to test out the guys who are filling in and aren't that experienced in the hopes of a few long completions would hurt wreck their confidence. It's managed to do the opposite now which is not good for the Saints.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭franglan

Not a fan of "you know what..." Charles Davis, if that is Charles Davis obviously!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭irishrover99

14 zip. Not what I was expecting but... Saint Nick and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,712 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Another blowout!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭coco0981

Well this game is going exactly as I had expected ......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Good start for the neutral. I've watched almost all of the games this weekend and none of them have been particularly thrilling. Fingers crossed for this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,788 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

This is crazy. Saints under pressure already to put 7 on the board. Eagles have completely dominated this game on both sides of the ball.

Another stupid penalty

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Saints are in total disarray so far. Strange play calling, drop snap, delay of penalty.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭VonZan

Ah no way it's happening again, isn't it? Saints shooting themselves in the foot time and time again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Cowboys have a good chance
    Patriots/Chargers will be close
    Saints will blow out Eagles

..........yeah

What an INT and by god did the saints need that

What an INT and by god did the saints need that

It’s at the 20 yard line so it’s comparable to a punt.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

That was always coming tbf, thought the Eagles would've been better taking the 3rd and 11 rather than 4 and less than 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,101 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

It’s at the 20 yard line so it’s comparable to a punt.

That's like saying the Saint's Int was comparable to a punt.

They both give a huge boost to the defense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭j8wk2feszrnpao

Saints needed that TD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Big balls on Payton considering it’s still the first half

Gotta love Payton and his aggressive play calling. Has always been like that. The onside kick in the super bowl was one of my most memorable plays ever.

Game on, good to see the Saints get off the mark. Hopefully they can get another stop and tie it up before halftime.

• Advertisement

I feel the saints have got on top even though they are behind on the scoreboard.
    First drive of the second half is huge for the Eagles I think. If they score it might settle them down but if they fail then the momentum is all with the Saints.

Was really hoping this game would be a blowout so I could go to bed early for work. Looks like a 2nd week in a row I'll be up late thanks to the Eagles.

What a waste of a timeout.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭PhuckHugh

PhuckHugh wrote: »
    The Chargers have the most balanced team left - serious options on both offense and defense --- the differences in talent between them and the Pats is night and day... serious road form this season also - 8 - 1 I believe ...

Chargers 3 - 34 Pats.

If the Pats didnt stop playing i wouldnt have been far off.... Chargers are an embarrassment. Cant believe people thought they'd beat a Tom Brady led Patriots :D

PhuckHugh wrote: »
    If the Pats didnt stop playing i wouldnt have been far off.... Chargers are an embarrassment. Cant believe people thought they'd beat a Tom Brady led Patriots :D
    Your prediction was correct.

No need for the embarrassment stuff. Maybe the Mebane sadness during the week affected them more than we knew. Pats were excellent, but Chargers were also massively under par.

How can the Eagles constantly leave Michael Thomas open when they are dropping 7 back into coverage.

Penalties killing the saints but this is one impressive drive.

That one bad holding call aside, the o-line is a joke with penalties

Excellent long drive. That may wear down the Eagles D.

Could've been another holding call on Kamara's big run. Very impressive drive all the same.

• Advertisement

Drew Brees, Alvin Kamara and Michael Thomas all on fire. Hard to see the Eagles getting back into this.

Advertisement