Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Divisional Weekend

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭troyzer

coco0981 wrote: »
    troyzer wrote: »
    Speaking of which, Mr. Massive Blue Balls just announced his engagement.

Tebow?

Yup.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Frankie Cortese

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭stringbean

eagle eye wrote: »
    That was funny to see Jon bon Jovi singing along to Livin' on a prayer.

Without doubt the highlight of the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 39,659 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Well this is painful.

And to the people saying the Saints will win and win easy over the eagles, I don't see it that way. The Saints may win but I don't see them winning in anyway the manner in which the Patriots will end up beating the Chargers. The Saints are playing a much healthier Eagles team then they did in week 11. They didn't face Nick Foles, they played a not fully fit Carson Wentz. They were also going up against a Secondary that hadn't played together before and we've gotten players back from injury. The Eagles weren't favourites to get to the playoffs but they did and the Eagles are still Super Bowl Champs until February 3rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,101 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Well this is painful.

And to the people saying the Saints will win and win easy over the eagles, I don't see it that way. The Saints may win but I don't see them winning in anyway the manner in which the Patriots will end up beating the Chargers. The Saints are playing a much healthier Eagles team then they did in week 11. They didn't face Nick Foles, they played a not fully fit Carson Wentz. They were also going up against a Secondary that hadn't played together before and we've gotten players back from injury. The Eagles weren't favourites to get to the playoffs but they did and the Eagles are still Super Bowl Champs until February 3rd.

I didn't see any team this weekend taking the beating the Chargers are but I think it will be relatively comfortable for the Saints in the last game.

On your positive points for the Eagles - though he's performed miracles in the playoffs I don't think Foles is that good and could come crashing down at any point, the secondary is still stuck together with guys who I think could also fall apart again if pressured like the Saints can, and though they've had injured players returning they also had a war last weekend that went down to the wire while the Saints were at home preparing the last 3 weeks.

Only chance I see is if the Saints come out cold, unlike the other 3 bye week teams, and/or fold under the pressure.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭cosatron

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭j8wk2feszrnpao

Rivers head is gone........
    Not unusual for Rivers. Watching it with a few friends, and we all called it over really early. Rivers has had a really good career, but loses the head too often in crunch-time.

Excellent Pats performance. Typically Brady tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

No fun killing the clock.....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Pretty disappointing slate of games this weekend so far. Hopefully we get a contest in the last one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭irishrover99

Belichick doesn’t miss a beat. Even a delay of game on a meaningless punt kick just to run down time. It’s that what separates him from the rest even though it only seems like a small thing.

3 minutes left and the cbs crew are rolling credits for the production team😀

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

The nfl won't be happy with these blowouts. Couple of brown envelopes will have to be exchanged.

The nfl won't be happy with these blowouts. Couple of brown envelopes will have to be exchanged.

Plenty of calls that could have gone the other way if there was any element of truth to these crazy conspiracy theories.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

INT!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Well this game is already interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Already a better game

Pats-Eagles Super Bowl?
    Anyone?.

Some start!! TD Eagles

• Advertisement

Already a better game

The first two drives of the previous games were TDs so I’m not sure what your taking about.
    TD to Phily so let’s see.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

What a start for the eagles.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

The first two drives of the previous games were TDs so I’m not sure what your taking about.
    TD to Phily so let’s see.

I thoroughly dislike the Patriots'? Maybe that's it?

Also these stream delays are annoying. Solid 2 minutes between the posts and me seeing the TD. GAH.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

What a throw. Very interesting next drive coming up.

Where's Joe Buck btw? I find him annoying, but it's noticeable that he's not calling this one.

Michael Bennett has been on my tv more in the last few games than he was the first 12 games of the season.

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Where's Joe Buck btw? I find him annoying, but it's noticeable that he's not calling this one.

They done last nights game so no time to prepare for this game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Did he doDallas/Rams last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭cosatron

What kind of game is Sean peyton calling. Deep balls or bust. No Kamara

• Advertisement

They did the game last night in LA. Bit surprised they aren't doing it again today but probably hard to prep for 2 divisional games, meeting both teams in the week leading in etc

Advertisement