Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darklord Hacker group is threatening to unleash 9/11 documents

Options
1235789

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 17,884 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/shame-on-jesse-ventura

    Shortly before the building collapsed, several NYPD officers and Con-Edison workers told me that Larry Silverstein, the property developer of One World Financial Center was on the phone with his insurance carrier to see if they would authorize the controlled demolition of the building – since its foundation was already unstable and expected to fall.

    Again, conspiracy nonsense

    Why would he be on the phone to his insurance company asking them if he can blow up his own pre-rigged building?

    "Hi, my building is on fire, just checking with you guys if it's okay if I blow it up because I have it all pre-rigged with explosives"

    Think.

    The only reason he'd be talking demolition to the insurance company would be if the FDNY had to pull down the building with cables (as they did with WTC 6), and whether the insurance company pay out in that circumstance


  • Registered Users Posts: 82,306 ✭✭✭✭Overheal


    I’m flummoxed: your evidence for what you claim is support of a conspiracy comes from a journalist that, in direct context of that evidence you’re cherrypicking, is establishing how absurd the conspiracy theory is.

    It clears up quite nicely that the only reason he might have called the insurance was to get their weigh-in on a post-disaster demolition scenario. As in, he called them after the towers had already fallen and WTC was in danger of a catastrophic collapse.

    Except that no controlled demolition plan would have been feasible because the structure ultimately didn’t even stand up for the next few hours, much less weeks needed for a demo plan. What changed was clearly that the mains had failed and FDNY weighed their options and decided it made no sense to suppress the fire in the empty WTC7 only to preserve it for an inevitable demolition. There was more to be gained from having all hands on the rubble of the two towers, rescuing survivors.
    A controlled demolition would have minimized the damage caused by the building’s imminent collapse and potentially save lives. Many law enforcement personnel, firefighters and other journalists were aware of this possible option. There was no secret. There was no conspiracy.
    While I was talking with a fellow reporter and several NYPD officers, Building 7 suddenly collapsed, and before it hit the ground, not a single sound emanated from the tower area. There were no explosives; I would have heard them. In fact, I remember that in those few seconds, as the building sank to the ground that I was stunned by how quiet it was.

    The myth that Building 7 was blown up by the U.S. government is false – and so is the broader theory that our government was somehow involved in the 9/11 attacks. I know this because I was one of the few reporters who investigated 9/11 conspiracy theories and urban legends on location in the immediate aftermath of the tragedy.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring


    Overheal wrote: »
    I’m flummoxed: your evidence for what you claim is support of a conspiracy comes from a journalist that, in direct context of that evidence you’re cherrypicking, is establishing how absurd the conspiracy theory is.

    It clears up quite nicely that the only reason he might have called the insurance was to get their weigh-in on a post-disaster demolition scenario. As in, he called them after the towers had already fallen and WTC was in danger of a catastrophic collapse.

    Except that no controlled demolition plan would have been feasible because the structure ultimately didn’t even stand up for the next few hours, much less weeks needed for a demo plan. What changed was clearly that the mains had failed and FDNY weighed their options and decided it made no sense to suppress the fire in the empty WTC7 only to preserve it for an inevitable demolition. There was more to be gained from having all hands on the rubble of the two towers, rescuing survivors.

    Exactly person who wrote the article is attacking 9/11 conspiracy theorists and you expected him to write with no bias? We can fill in the blanks and we now know Silverstein did ring his insurance company during 9/11 to talk about controlled demolition. Fox reporter a government shill is hardly credible. We can piece this together with other information and build a case he had preknowledge or was aware the building was prepped to fail.

    Silverstein not turning up for work at 8am even the news reporter was curious. His son in law and daughter deciding to take the day off. Silverstein leasing the Twin Tower complex site six weeks before 9/11 and taking out terrorism insurance worth 3.5 billion. There motive there to be involved.

    Your stance is NIST is correct and the fire was likely the cause of the collapse. Me i have an opinion the building was going to be taken down by controlled demolition and there people involved still walking around and were not caught. Larry is a suspect.


  • Registered Users Posts: 82,306 ✭✭✭✭Overheal


    I’m even more flummoxed: you were asked to provide evidence, so you cited a source - a Fox Journalist. Now you are attempting to discredit your own source. Cool.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring


    Overheal wrote: »
    I’m even more flummoxed: you were asked to provide evidence, so you cited a source - a Fox Journalist. Now you are attempting to discredit your own source. Cool.

    I used this source because he was attacking us. The information about the controlled demolition phone calls can't be debunked then. If I posted a conspiracy site it would be dismissed right away by you guys.


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring


    Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Again, conspiracy nonsense

    Why would he be on the phone to his insurance company asking them if he can blow up his own pre-rigged building?

    "Hi, my building is on fire, just checking with you guys if it's okay if I blow it up because I have it all pre-rigged with explosives"

    Think.

    The only reason he'd be talking demolition to the insurance company would be if the FDNY had to pull down the building with cables (as they did with WTC 6), and whether the insurance company pay out in that circumstance

    You can't even find one high rise steel framed building that totally collapsed to fire. Not even one. Yet you keep holding on and claiming its all conspiracy nonsense. You just accept a miracle happened on 9/11 and was normal the building fell down like other buildings do when they're demolished by explosives.

    Never even enters your head the truthers may be right.


  • Registered Users Posts: 82,306 ✭✭✭✭Overheal


    You can't even find one high rise steel framed building that totally collapsed to fire. Not even one. Yet you keep holding on and claiming its all conspiracy nonsense. You just accept a miracle happened on 9/11 and was normal the building fell down like other buildings do when they're demolished by explosives.

    Never even enters your head the truthers may be right.

    Because none exist that had an aluminum structural shell that were struck by jumbo jets at over 500 mph, or that had zero fire suppression.


  • Registered Users Posts: 82,306 ✭✭✭✭Overheal


    You can't even find one high rise steel framed building that totally collapsed to fire. Not even one. Yet you keep holding on and claiming its all conspiracy nonsense. You just accept a miracle happened on 9/11 and was normal the building fell down like other buildings do when they're demolished by explosives.

    Never even enters your head the truthers may be right.
    But it both provides evidence of the calls and the timing and nature of them, which completely debunked the Conspiracy claim surrounding the call.

    I’m so entertained.


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,884 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    We can fill in the blanks and we now know Silverstein did ring his insurance company during 9/11 to talk about controlled demolition

    Oh right, so he was telephoning the insurance company to ask them would they pay out if he blew up his own building? essentially checking in on them if he could commit insurance fraud? people just casually overheard it, just like he casually admitted it on national TV yes?

    Did they also casually hear him calling the BBC to let them know of the timing he was going to blow up his building? or did he get someone else to do that, who?

    How was he coordinating with Bush, Rumsfeld, Saudi Princes, "various" generals and businessmen, NORAD and Mossad, via conference call? He seems pretty relaxed about this whole treasonous plot to kill lots of people, surely someone overheard something, maybe his secretary? some NY cops? a random reporter sitting in the room?

    I'm dying to know


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,702 ✭✭✭✭The Nal


    Overheal wrote: »
    But it both provides evidence of the calls and the timing and nature of them, which completely debunked the Conspiracy claim surrounding the call.

    I’m so entertained.

    Yep, fabulous to read. He should charge people to read some of his posts. Citing evidence of a conspiracy that actually completely debunks a conspiracy. Yet he still claims conspiracy.

    haha


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring


    Might have an update on this later or tomo. James Woods in a confidential testimony statement identified 4 hijackers on a plane pre 9/11. Reports were sent to the FBI and FAA. Four of the guys were on not on the same plane on 9/11. I only caught the end of the stream soI have to wait for the Youtube video.

    Strange part is FBI claims the cells keep apart and never met. I curious why the FBI never followed up when they had their names and these men were reported behaving suspiciously on a flight.


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,884 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    Might have an update on this later or tomo. James Woods in a confidential testimony statement identified 4 hijackers on a plane pre 9/11. Reports were sent to the FBI and FAA. Four of the guys were on not on the same plane on 9/11. I only caught the end of the stream soI have to wait for the Youtube video.

    Strange part is FBI claims the cells keep apart and never met. I curious why the FBI never followed up when they had their names and these men were reported behaving suspiciously on a flight.

    The conspiracy will finally been blown open later or tomorrow?

    Or this is just more random truther claptrap that we've been hearing for 17 years that points nowhere and everywhere at once


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring


    Dohnjoe wrote: »
    The conspiracy will finally been blown open later or tomorrow?

    Or this is just more random truther claptrap that we've been hearing for 17 years that points nowhere and everywhere at once

    Just found the video

    https://twitter.com/JasonBermas/status/1105226971099754497

    Just watching it now.


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,884 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    Just found the video

    https://twitter.com/JasonBermas/status/1105226971099754497

    Just watching it now.

    The testimony of an actor who saw the hijackers on a dummy run.

    Jesus christ, it's like children "playing" internet detective


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring


    Dohnjoe wrote: »
    The testimony of an actor who saw the hijackers on a dummy run.

    Jesus christ, it's like children "playing" internet detective

    James Woods saw the hijackers on flight 11 in August, **** me in August. Same plane that crashed on 9/11? or does he mean the destination from Dulles Boston to LA? They were checking who was coming in and out of the cockpit.

    Only two of them hijacked flight 11 on 9/11.

    James Woods told the air stewardess I believe these men are planning to hijack the plane. She said odd I was thinking the same thing.

    They made a report to the FAA and was passed onto the FBI. Why did the FBI not follow up they bought tickets and their names were listed. These hijackers are supposed to not know each other,


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,884 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe



    They made a report to the FAA and was passed onto the FBI. Why did the FBI not follow up they bought tickets and their names were listed. These hijackers are supposed to not know each other,

    Because many people report other people that look suspicious all the time. You only hear about the one time it turned out to be true

    You are incapable of the most basic critical thinking (or playing a character that is)


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring


    Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Because many people report other people that look suspicious all the time. You only hear about the one time it turned out to be true

    You are incapable of the most basic critical thinking (or playing a character that is)

    If you so or more likely the attack was allowed to happen.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring


    He have another video out later. Pakistan ISI role in funding ATTA and Joe Biden off all people covering it up. Joe Biden?


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,884 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    He have another video out later. Pakistan ISI role in funding ATTA and Joe Biden off all people covering it up. Joe Biden?

    Like Alex Jones you never ever solidly give an answer with credible evidence to a direct question or properly outline and support your theory from A to Z

    A tactic of piling more waffle on top of waffle, like a ponzi scheme of nonsense really :)


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring


    Correction there going to be five more videos.

    Different video here. Talks about guns on flight 77 and Flight 93 and someone shot according to the Lawyers.

    There a secret version of the 9/11 commission report
    redactions and documents held back and not available for public viewing.

    https://www.pscp.tv/w/1RDGlqgbpXqJL


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring


    Layer 5 most be explosive info This only layer 3.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring


    If this info is correct it was the Pakistan ISI who funded the hijackers and US government covered this up.


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    Lol the spy lingo they are using is so cute.
    "layer 5"

    Adorable.

    Also, now the theory seems to have switched again.
    Why would the hijackers need to do dry runs if they weren't on the planes?


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    Also, wasn't Cheerful's entire shtick that it was the Saudis behind it all. Now his hackers are saying it's Pakistan?

    He realises these are seperate places, right?


  • Registered Users Posts: 82,306 ✭✭✭✭Overheal


    Layer 5 most be explosive info This only layer 3.

    Screams Scientology


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,702 ✭✭✭✭The Nal


    James Woods saw the hijackers on flight 11 in August, **** me in August. Same plane that crashed on 9/11? or does he mean the destination from Dulles Boston to LA? They were checking who was coming in and out of the cockpit.

    Only two of them hijacked flight 11 on 9/11.

    James Woods told the air stewardess I believe these men are planning to hijack the plane. She said odd I was thinking the same thing.

    They made a report to the FAA and was passed onto the FBI. Why did the FBI not follow up they bought tickets and their names were listed. These hijackers are supposed to not know each other,

    Hang on, I thought Al Qaeda weren't involved?


  • Registered Users Posts: 82,306 ✭✭✭✭Overheal


    The Nal wrote: »
    Hang on, I thought Al Qaeda weren't involved?

    Obviously! Those were CIA agents in brown face to plant the idea that Al Qaeda was involved. Think!


  • Registered Users Posts: 16,667 ✭✭✭✭banie01


    The Nal wrote: »
    Hang on, I thought Al Qaeda weren't involved?
    Overheal wrote: »
    Obviously! Those were CIA agents in brown face to plant the idea that Al Qaeda was involved. Think!

    Wait...
    Wait....
    If its now the Pakistani's!
    WTF hapened to the Saudi's and the Israeli's???

    We are through the looking glass people!


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring


    The Nal wrote: »
    Hang on, I thought Al Qaeda weren't involved?

    Never said they never existed. I said in posts before this, Pakistan ISI and Saudi royals financed this operation. Read the links in the first dump the Saudis were mentioned in the file dump.

    The video not out yet, but I know is about General Mahmoud Ahmed, and him sending money to the hijackers.

    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/jul/22/usa.september11


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,702 ✭✭✭✭The Nal


    Correction there going to be five more videos.

    Different video here. Talks about guns on flight 77 and Flight 93 and someone shot according to the Lawyers.

    There a secret version of the 9/11 commission report
    redactions and documents held back and not available for public viewing.

    https://www.pscp.tv/w/1RDGlqgbpXqJL

    Jason Bermas? FFS. This is one of the clowns who made Loose Change.


Advertisement