Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Darklord Hacker group is threatening to unleash 9/11 documents

• 01-01-2019 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭

There latest threat talked about here
    https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/yw79k5/hacker-group-threatens-dump-911-insurance-files-dark-overlord?utm_source=reddit.com

The group seems to be legit. https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/report/weekly-threat-report-3rd-november-2017
    A cyber crime group called ‘The Dark Overlord’ has claimed responsibility for conducting cyber-enabled extortion campaigns in recent weeks. Victims include a London-based plastic surgery clinic and a Hollywood production studio, both of which are believed to have a number of high-profile clients. The group has a history of hacking organisations to obtain sensitive information before demanding money in exchange for not leaking it into the public domain. They leak snippets of data to the media to encourage them to report on their activity. This is aimed at “proving” that a breach has taken place, and increases the pressure on the victim to pay the ransom. ‘The Dark Overlord’ has been responsible for indiscriminately targeting health institutions, schools and media production companies over the last year.

They claim is its bigger than the Edward Snowden hack.

https://twitter.com/tdo_h4ck3rs

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

This hacker group answered some questions on 4chan.

Q: So given your financial motivation, is it safe to assume you’re “group” is more anarchy than order?
    That is to say, are you looking to shift power,take power, or destroy power?
    A: We're not interested in power, only internet money.

Q: Their answer here will actually clue in their degree of technical competency. I'd add - justify why it will reach this price.
    A: We haven't shared a price, at all. Depending on what a buyer would like, we adjust our offer.

Q: Iron Mountain is a military base. Why is a WTC Insurer shredding documents on it?
    A: Great question. We'll direct you to ur official PR which details it. We'll quote the issue for you below:

"When major incidents like the WTC 911 incident happen, part of the litigation must involve SSI (Sensitive Security Information) and SCI (Special Compartment Information) from the likes of the FBI, CIA, TSA, FAA, DOD, and others being introduced into evidence, but of course this can't become public, for fear of compromising a nation's security, so they temporarily release these materials to the solicitor firms involved in the litigation with the strict demand they're destroyed after their use and that remain highly protected and confidential to only be used behind closed doors. However, humans aren't perfect and many of these documents don't become destroyed, and when thedarkoverlord comes along hacking all these solicitor firms, investment banks, and global insurers, we stumble upon the juiciest secrets a government has to offer."

Some files have leaked out in the last day or so but nothing earth-shattering yet. It hard to keep track of what leaking because the US government is chasing them across the internet. The popped up on twitter and reddit and then got banned. The deep state trying to keep the info from spreading.

The group claims they have 5 layers of information for sale. Only layer 1 which modest information they claim is leaking right now. Layer 4 and 5 is supposedly the smoking gun for conspiracy theorists?

This file is a layer 1 document really interesting though confirmation Omar Bayoumi was involved in aviation. What new and unknown to me he was assistant to the director of a finance company with aviation ties. He was the guy who was meeting two pentagon hijackers in the United States.

The file cuts off at the end. Says Baraka Bank was providing funds to Osama bin Laden. It unclear what they mean was the bank involved in financing terrorist activities? Or money deposited in this bank-funded Osama?

469597.png

I don't know if this will turn to be dud and there nothing there. Just to let you know they also claim to have UFO files but are not ready to release them until they're done with 9/11 stuff.

RT is reporting on it mainstream silent.

https://www.rt.com/usa/448058-dark-overlord-leaks-11-september/

Another document still layer 1. It seems authorities were told in a Pheonix memo in early 2001 that Muslim men were training on planes to carry out terrorist attacks and nothing was done about it. Intelligence failure or deliberate?

469711.png

469712.png

469713.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭jeremyj1968

That's James Woods story has been known for a long time. He told the story to Bill O'Reilly on Fox.

I've heard that a lot of the leak is just screen captures of emails and the like. Have you come across anything significant yet?

That's James Woods story has been known for a long time. He told the story to Bill O'Reilly on Fox.

I've heard that a lot of the leak is just screen captures of emails and the like. Have you come across anything significant yet?

There lot more than that in the layer 1 leak. You find court testimony from Moussaoui 'closed to the public trial' he was alleged to be a 20th hijacker but got caught trying to enter the United States through Canada. There also testimony in there of people working security at the airport, ticket desk Etc on 9/11. It take weeks to go through it all.

I have not downloaded these files myself, i just posted some of the files scanned online. Remember these guys are not doing this, to tell the truth, they are cybercriminal hacking group, the main purpose is to make money from leaks.

There is a document that states the military intervened over Pennsylvania (flight 93) it just one line in four line paragraph. There not enough information there to claim flight 93 was shot down, we need more info on this!

Remember this only layer 1 info released so far, there 5 layers of info. This group claims layer 1 is modest info. Layer 2 and 3 is incriminating info. Layer 4 and 5 show cover-ups and conspiracy? Who can say if they honest about this? If the deep state pays the ransom we may never see info beyond layer 1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭jeremyj1968

I didn't hear that about the different layers. Hmmm. We'll have to wait and see what else comes out. The thing I find most disappointing is that I don't think there is anything that could be released that would make most people ask questions about 9/11. I think this is a combination of a) people being too invested in the world with their kids and their lives to want to acknowledge the possibility that 9/11 could be a lie and what that would mean for their belief system, and b) the mainstream media will always be consistent in reporting and brainwashing people in to believing the official story.

I shall await Layer 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,679 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I didn't hear that about the different layers. Hmmm. We'll have to wait and see what else comes out. The thing I find most disappointing is that I don't think there is anything that could be released that would make most people ask questions about 9/11. I think this is a combination of a) people being too invested in the world with their kids and their lives to want to acknowledge the possibility that 9/11 could be a lie and what that would mean for their belief system, and b) the mainstream media will always be consistent in reporting and brainwashing people in to believing the official story.

I shall await Layer 2.

Send them Bitcoin then, you have to pay for this

469713.png

Smoking gun right here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

Nothing interesting there.

RT is reporting on it mainstream silent.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kateoflahertyuk/2019/01/02/hacking-group-the-dark-overlord-threatens-to-leak-sensitive-911-documents/#7645a9ac4313
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article223915255.html
    https://www.irishtimes.com/business/financial-services/9-11-documents-hacked-from-insurers-and-lawyers-1.3746336

They are a bunch of hackers who have previously held sensitive information from e.g. schools and hospitals to ransom

They've appear to have stolen a trove of litigation files (there were countless court cases after 911 to sort out liability) and are hoping that truthers (and possibly affected families, law firms) will pay up to not to release the data

I shall await Layer 2.

Layer 2 is released just over half hour ago according to people online. I don't know what in the files yet though.

Layer 1 files have shown though the US authorities were aware of Muslim men training at flight schools to carry out terrorist attacks in early summer 2001. That phoenix memo was sent to FBI headquarters in the summer and was not acted upon and ignored. Evidence of allowing the attacks to happen or break down of intelligence, we can only guess at.

One file involving the airlines claimed the US military intervened over Pennsylvania (flight 93). If this turns out to be correct then the official narrative was a lie. According to official narrative passengers took over flight 93 and the terrorists then crashed the plane in a field. 9/11 conspiracy theorists have claimed the plane was shot down because of lack of plane wreckage and some of the plane items found 8 miles away from the crash zone. We have to wait and see if more files talk more about this?

This is their message

This is the thedarkoverlord here to deliver a message.

This is a message for the nation-state of the United States of America and the greater deep-state.

We're going to continue to bend you over a barrel and **** you if our demands are not met. You know the score. Your censorship and fake news coverups won't silence this organisation or its public support. You were warned. To all the other parties involved (airlines, litigation firms, investigation firms, FBI, TSA, FAA, banks, security companies and more), we're going to burn you down unless you begin to 'play ball'. This entire situation will soon become far more tragic to your survival. Make the right choice.

We're peeling these layers back like an onion. No one can save you except for us. Pay the **** up.

Hello, world. As you're well-aware, we designed a compensation plan that would allow for the public crowd-funding of our organisation in order to permit the public disclosure of our "9/11 Papers" in the interest of the public. Part of this plan was to create a tiered escalation plan that would result in multiple layers and milestones (which we're calling checkpoints) to ensure the powers at be are being properly bent over a barrel. We've said it before, and we'll say it again: we're financially motivated, and you (the public) has spoken to us in our language (internet money, specifically Bitcoin). Remember, continuing to fund our wallet will continue to keep us motivated to help break the truth to the world by open-sourcing what we're calling the "9/11 Papers".

There are thousands of files to go through, but this file is very interesting.

This 9/11 Commission file. I always wondered why the security tape at Dulles airport had no timestamp and date.

Now we find this in a file.
    470007.png

The first problem why would the hijackers be turning up at the airport on Sep 10. That makes no sense.

Is the 9/11 Dulles airport tape really taken on Sep 11 2001? Do you have to ask knowing this information? Why did the US government remove the date and timestamp?

If anyone thinks these documents are not legitimate check this out. The US authorities have gone after them and penetrated the dark web hidden sites. Kickass was their site on the hidden web.

470011.png

This document blows my mind.

It claims there is a video of hijacker seated in the cockpit seat. Also claims there no video of Atta at the checkpoint at Logan. Also claims two of the hijackers were on the CIA list, but they were not on Flight 11 or Flight 175 hijackers

470012.png

470013.png

470014.png

Where's the parts about the blowing up of the buildings? the guys planting explosives? the ordering of the explosives? the receipts for the detonator cord? ..

In these types of "leaks" there's always just enough random information for truthers to take out of context and speculate on, but never a single thing supporting the actual conspiracy e.g. the buildings being blown up

I want a real document, just one, which references blowing up the buildings, it's a massive plan involving god knows how many people, just something tangible, anything

Nope, it's always just **** we either knew or stuff that largely corroborates what we already knew

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

They sound like a binch of 12 years olds.
    Here’s my pre-emptive told you so.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Where's the parts about the blowing up of the buildings? the guys planting explosives? the ordering of the explosives? the receipts for the detonator cord? ..

In these types of "leaks" there's always just enough random information for truthers to take out of context and speculate on, but never a single thing supporting the actual conspiracy e.g. the buildings being blown up

I want a real document, just one, which references blowing up the buildings, it's a massive plan involving god knows how many people, just something tangible, anything

Nope, it's always just **** we either knew or stuff that largely corroborates what we already knew

The 9/11 conspiracy involves more than just blowing up buildings. We are looking for info about an inside job. All we have to prove is the US government story about the attacks is incorrect and lie.

We are only at layer 2 info so far and for me, we have got information that very interesting.

It can no longer be denied now that the FBI has a video of hijackers at Dulles airport, the day before the 9/11 attacks. They've never released this video and why not? Is important as the Dulles airport video has no time and date stamp. Should we just trust them this the flight 77 hijackers at the security gate on 9/11? We could be looking at security tape from 10th of Sep or before if all we know?

There a file that talks about the military intervening over Pennsylvania (official narrative there no mention of military involvement to take down flight 93) There supposedly a video of a hijacker in the plane cockpit seat, where is this video? We have files that question the passenger lists, reports of a gun on flight 11. We have depositions of employees who worked the ticket and security desks, strange none of them saw the terrorists when asked. We already have enough information to confirm the authorities were notified ahead of time an attack was coming and that info was ignored.

Will Layer 3, 4, 5 contain evidence of who planted the explosives probably not but we are getting the info that exposes the official narrative to be untrue.

The 9/11 conspiracy involves more than just blowing up buildings. We are looking for info about an inside job. All we have to prove is the US government story about the attacks is incorrect and lie.

Nah. Sandy Hook truthers "prove" to themselves that the story of the attack is incorrect and a lie. Boston bombing truthers do the same, Charlie Hebdo, Aurora Shooting, Paris attack theorists, London attacks, you name it. All you need is a group of like-minded paranoid people who already believe something is a conspiracy to comb through every single detail of it finding any perceived discrepancy or anomaly or "something weird" that throws enough doubt (in their minds) on the event - and that's it, job done, magically they've conjured up a conspiracy without having to support the thing

Same with this 911 truther circus

If the buildings were "blown up" it absolutely needs to be shown they were blown up. And all these leaks and tantalising redacted info and inside emails - never point to the buildings being blown up.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,218 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Will Layer 3, 4, 5 contain evidence of who planted the explosives probably not but we are getting the info that exposes the official narrative to be untrue.
    Guess people will have to support them of Patreon to find out...
    :rolleyes:

Nah. Sandy Hook truthers "prove" to themselves that the story of the attack is incorrect and a lie. Boston bombing truthers do the same, Charlie Hebdo, Aurora Shooting, Paris attack theorists, London attacks, you name it. All you need is a group of like-minded paranoid people who already believe something is a conspiracy to comb through every single detail of it finding any perceived discrepancy or anomaly or "something weird" that throws enough doubt (in their minds) on the event - and that's it, job done, magically they've conjured up a conspiracy without having to support the thing

Same with this 911 truther circus

If the buildings were "blown up" it absolutely needs to be shown they were blown up. And all these leaks and tantalising redacted info and inside emails - never point to the buildings being blown up.

False and very inaccurate post. When have I personally claimed these events involved government conspiracy?

I only claimed 9/11 was a government conspiracy on your list, so you just posting random nonsense of make-believe. I can't stop people posting about Sandy Hook or the Boston bombers or Q or flat earth or whatever they choose to follow or believe to be true online.

Are you expecting the insurance companies to be handed info about the plot to blow up buildings, be real?

I expect further info about the hijacking and hijackers role, Saudi role in it? What happened on the planes, phone calls stuff kept back and not released. Security lapses, maybe further clues to what happened to flight 93, what the investigations show and were classified. Important things to figuring out if this was an inside job.

False and very inaccurate post. When have I personally claimed these events involved government conspiracy?

Where do I mention anywhere in my post that you personally claimed those events involved government conspiracy?

Where are the details about the buildings being blown up? Why do you avoid that giant elephant in the room despite it being one of your core beliefs?

It's like debating with someone who believes in ghosts, knows it's bull****, but just keeps it going because they have a passion for.. believing in ghosts

Where do I mention anywhere in my post that you personally claimed those events involved government conspiracy?

Where are the details about the buildings being blown up? Why do you avoid that giant elephant in the room despite it being one of your core beliefs?

It's like debating with someone who believes in ghosts, knows it's bull****, but just keeps it going because they have a passion for.. believing in ghosts

Stop pretending, you always list other conspiracies as a way of discrediting 9/11 conspiracy. You don't see your own bias about this.

NIST was hired to investigate the collapse and they manipulated the true facts of what took place NIST even denied freefall as a possibility in the final draft of the report in 2008 and that astounding error on their part. This cannot be denied because we have video of them ruling out freefall occurring during the final collapse stage.

Are you expecting the insurance companies to be handed info about the plot to blow up buildings, be real?
    You argued that Larry Silverstien did exactly that on the day of the event.
    You also argued that he admitted to doing so on camera.:rolleyes:

You do realise that everyone reading this is doing so simply to see what ridiculous nonsense you come out with, right?

Stop pretending, you always list other conspiracies as a way of discrediting 9/11 conspiracy. You don't see your own bias about this.
    There is no difference. You use the exact same tactics and twisted thinking.
    The crap you come out with about 9/11 is far, far more ridiculous and idiotic and ignorant than any of the stuff about the fake school shootings.

I guarantee that if we showed you videos about them, you'd be gullible enough to believe them.

• Advertisement

Where in that post do I claim you believe those specific events are government conspiracies?

If you made a mistake reading it, fine. But if you literally see words that aren't there, then I don't know what to say.

Advertisement