Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday 28th December

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,016 ✭✭✭Itziger

faugheen lucky to be with us. feared the worst for sure, he is cursed in leopardstown and looked to be limping as he walked past the stands, i doubt we will see him again for a long time.

If we won't see him for a long time, we won't see him at all. He seemed to be going fairly well from the clips I've seen although the winner looked like she'd have taken a hell of a lot of catching.

They'll be very lucky if he hasn't done some damage after that tumble though. And if it isn't physical then there's the mark it would leave on him. Some horse if he could come back from that.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭ON ZEE BRIDLE

Thanks for tip today Jayo, passed it around to my friends on the course and benefited with lots of free beer, sore head tomo beckons!

Advertisement