Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

appalling schedules on RTE over Christmas

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

The Six One News should be permanently a half hour programme with one presenter.Ray Kennedy on it this evening,he is excellent.

I remember watching RTE comedy like Val Falvey TD in the immediate pre-Mrs Brown's Boys era and considering it poor.
    Well, doing a re-run of the half dozen Val Falvey TD episodes would be better than the latter.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭More Music

Mrs Brown's Boys is the most awful thing ever. It is poor in every way possible......They were set on location and were professionally made at least.

Ok, you don’t like Mrs. Browns Boys. If you think production values have slipped you should send an email to BBC Scotland.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,122 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

RTE = Endless repeats of rubbish you didn't want to see in the first place.

I think most of their audience these days is stuck in front of a TV in a nursing home with no remote.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

RTE = Endless repeats of rubbish you didn't want to see in the first place.

I think most of their audience these days is stuck in front of a TV in a nursing home with no remote.

RTE - Repeatable Trashy Entertainment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,723 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Well if it's repeatable :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

lertsnim wrote: »
    Well if it's repeatable :pac:

Well that's what they seem to think!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 840 ✭✭✭The Late Late Show

Elmo wrote: »
    RTE - Repeatable Trashy Entertainment

Exactly. Appalling Schedules for January to Easter too by the looks of it. Operation Transformation v Mrs Brown's Boys v All Round to Mrs Brown's. All as bad as each other. And when they all go off on their big break in the summer, they can repeat all this drivel.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Okay look, I’m not a fan of “dump your unrelated rant here” type threads at the best of times, and while I was content to let this run a bit, Christmas is over now. Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement